Reviews for Hero
The-KLF chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Loved seeing her uncertainty melt away as he spoke, very nicely done :)
Caskettlover always41319 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I'm not crying. I'm not. There's just a tree beanch in my eye okay? That was perfect... Absolutely and completely.
CharacterDriven chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Rings true to me, given slightly different circumstances than the show. I like it.
caskett fan 7970 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Amazingly well written!

I am going through older stories, and at the time this was posted back in february, I would think that the majority of readers would Have told you to quit worrying about establishing yourself in this fandom - that was a given based on the stories you had posted by then.
Anna chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Seriously awesome writing... Love the plot all the way through! Havent read any of your NCIS fanfics but i might start... You should definitely write some more Castle, i will sooooo read it! :)
lb chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This is a great followup to Kate and Lanie's conversation. I hadn't thought about how Kate would be worried about the loss of what his books meant to her as well as his friendship/work partnership if they didn't work out. I love how you can get her to open up more than she does on the show but yet it is still completely in character and flows naturally.
Eslssl chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Welcome to Castle fanfic. Excellent story with emotion, action, dialogue and banter just like the characters. Looking forward to your other Castle stories.
naybaybay chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Gorgeous! I love it, well done. :-)
diana teo chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
This was sheer perfection! Really. You could probably pen a Richard Castle book, too, you know. My fave line was 'If my fiction tempers your fact, then your fact ground my fiction'. Clever. Love Kate saying it was cheesy, too. Dare I say it? I think you write a better Caskett than Tiva... ;)
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Stay! Establish! Amazing story with incredible character depth and complex emotions :)
self-taught chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
NCIS's loss is our gain! I loved it. What you called a cheesy line I thought was an insightful nugget that nailed these two: "If my fiction tempers your fact..." Please keep writing for our fandom.
Micrazy2 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
That's a very interesting way of getting them together. Most stories have them get together because of something specific from an episode and not just a little conversation in between. I do think that they should have been together by the end of season 3 and not waited until the end of season 4. Hoping that tptb won't mess with the Caskett relationship in the last episodes of this season to create "drama".

Thank you for writing.
GeekMom chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Welcome to a fantastic fandom! Nice job. You've captured the characterizations very well.
Thanks for the proper grammar!
789xyz chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
really enjoyed it! fantastic writing :)
SOPPNATION chapter 1 . 2/4/2014