Reviews for Access Cards
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
This needs a sequel. with just 2,764 words you captivated me. Now I need more of this story.
MMAD about SVU chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This is so sweet! I would love a sequel actually!
Kali-blue chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Lovely push and incentives
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Oh! Brilliant but I really am wishing for a sequel to this!
This one I really like.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I seriously don't know how you do it, woman! Amazing talent, amazing ideas, time after time. Even if we do have insomnia to blame this time. I do hope you sleep well tonight - you have most definitely earned it here! Czallis
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I love pitbullAndy! Great fic. Loved Andy, s speech a lot!
Gun Brooke chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Brithna - another winner! Sorry you're so fatigued and not feeling well - but you hide that fact well in your writing. Love this story - it was different (as usual) and it made me guess and think and then guess again. Good premise!
loopyem89 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Another great fic!
therealcoshieville chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
A great, strong story. One of your best. Thank you.
jehc chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Come on, you can't leave this here! I need to know what happened in the board room! I need to know how the re-empowered Miranda deals with her newly assertive assistant! I need to know how assertive that assistant is willing to get.
Ok, so I figure you can guess that I think it is good.
drkwind999 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Very nice! Thank you for sharing. Take care.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Sorry you are not feeling well, I hope you feel better soon. As for the story, wonderful as always.
Peetsden chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Not that I would ever wish you insomnia - for a story like this I might consider it. Thanks for this terrific gift on a sowy cold morning. Goes great with EarlGray! Peet
CharlotteMc chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
As usual another perfect little gem. I was just re-reading some of your older stories this morning. This one is a perfect addition to them. Thanks for sharing it.