Reviews for The love-philtre
AnoGal chapter 1 . 5/8
I've just read the first chapter, and I think out of all the fanfics I've read so far this is the most hilarious set-up for a story! It's absolutely brilliant, great descriptive writing and great "in-character" characters! :D
lol happy ending
O.M.G
IloveBISHIES chapter 19 . 2/3
omg that was beautiful! I loved it ALL. The beginning, the middle, the end-all of it! I loved the forbidden feeling that you incorporated really well into the story-especially with the stolen kisses between Sandor and Sansa (well, the stolen kisses and much more)!

You're an amazing writer! _
maelia chapter 19 . 1/20
This was a nice story, with a "happy end" even if at the beginning it was not so easy for both lovers!
Very original idea, i really enjoyed reading each chapters!
(maelia, a french reader)
CatTheWall chapter 19 . 1/20
Ummmmm ok first things first 1) I loved this story so much and I'm so happy you completed it unlike so many others who leave us hanging! 2) I love happily ever afters they make my heart burst with rainbows and kittens hahahaha 3) I do have to say I'm a little disappointment that this whole chapter was in Eddards POV I would have loved a quick peak into Sandors head as those bastereds put their hands on his wife! I think we lost a lot with that part... 4) besides that I really enjoys the ride and can't wait for you to write more! NEVER STOP WRITING YOU'RE AMAZING! Till next time!
magnus374 chapter 19 . 1/20
It ends well, good.
crushnotsosecret chapter 19 . 1/20
It has been a lovely fic! I enjoyed it so much that I am certain that I'll miss it! Please, keep your beautiful storys coming!
MikasaBanana chapter 18 . 1/11
haha poor sandor.. deprived of seventh heaven for so long... damn.. hope he doesn't look around or *ill break his banana *i mean Sansa
banannie annie chapter 18 . 1/4
I just cannot for the life of me imagine the Ned reacting this way, no no no! it's just way too modern-like. Is this supposed to be a comedy or what? too much sexual teasing, not enough story to back it up for my liking. :(
but this what beta-ed? wow, i'd never have guessed English isnt your first language! :D
magnus374 chapter 18 . 1/4
Ned is taking this as well as he can, nice.
CatTheWall chapter 18 . 1/3
Omg! This story really does get better and better! I'm so happy Sandor agreed it does suck but all the sneaking around sounds promising lol can't wait for the next chapter! Please post soon!
CatTheWall chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
Oh my! I started reading this at work and had to put it down for when I got home lol! So steamy and wonderful! I hope Ed never finds them! Very well done and I forgive you for the long over due update but please don't wait so long for the next one! I'm still blushing lol
Rochester'sJane chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
That was wonderful, maroucia! *sighing with happiness*
magnus374 chapter 17 . 12/18/2014