Reviews for The Snow Queen
Mr.Gold chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I could totally see this Elsa as the one which Rumplestiltskin locked up... (from Once Upon a Time - TV series)
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
That is a MOST reasonable re-casting of the events at the beginning of the movie. I can totally see Anna doing that, and can understand Elsa's reaction, too.

Stories up for Adoption? Huh. I'll have to go check that out.
Alexis-Story-twister chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Please please please continue... Please? I really think this is the start of an awesome story!
PureCreativity chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
:) Disney princess tyrants FTW!

Seriously though, it is really sad to read this. Elsa torturing her subjects because of losing Anna to them... Why am I getting a sense of deja vu? Never mind. This is a dark fic worth melting for. 87/100
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Not really sure what to think of this one, it hits a little too close to what I could well see as happening if those circumstances had played out, though I will say that the ending is wrong in one way, even not really knowing Anna, Elsa likely would know that her sister wouldn't approve of the way she was ruling. That isn't to say it would really affect the way Elsa ruled, just that there would be no doubt in Elsa's mind that Anna would disapprove.
moonlight10060 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I like this.
Almost made me cry.
It is a pretty good reason to become a tyrant.
Funny thing is that when I first saw the trailers I thought Elsa was a tyrant.
InfernoLeo9 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This is amazing. Sad, but very good, and also a colder take on Elsa. Wow.