Reviews for Somewhere Progressive
Lan'Lin chapter 3 . 9/14/2021
Took the essence of the first fic. Love it!
JenDamn chapter 1 . 10/9/2020
I am SO glad someone followed up The Art of Survival, I JUST read it and my only negative comment was that I wished there had been and epilogue or something.
sybil 013 chapter 2 . 4/29/2019
I so sorry i misspoke in my Chapter one review, I implied that someone neglected to send me an update...I was incorrect with that sentence...I don't know why updates hadn't reached me it could have been a number of reason, many of my doing. Please forgive my inaccurate statement, please?

sybil 013 chapter 3 . 4/29/2019
You are certainly an enchantress with words, such a lovely story..
I love your work...

sybil 013 chapter 1 . 4/28/2019
I hope I'm still on your email list for updates, now if I can only find the end of the story of the island ordeal...seems like I've been neglected by someone.. ty.

MiDushiNoSushi chapter 3 . 10/19/2018
Reading this made me so happy.. I went from tearing up to smiling like a happy doofus. This was the perfect companion piece.. I've got so many wonderful feels right now. Thanks for sharing this..
Melxwp chapter 3 . 6/28/2018
This was a great epilogue to The Art of Survival! Thank you so much for writting and sharing it with us
Kahli Hime chapter 1 . 5/31/2018
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 3 . 2/20/2018
Mansfield. That poor cat is definitely getting bullied by other cats!
Bravo. A lot of human emotion again.
SarahTaylorTam chapter 3 . 1/14/2018
this was good I like the idea of them moving to a new house.
Aidyl James chapter 3 . 10/20/2017
You did an excellent job with this sequel to the Art of Survival story.
Aidyl James chapter 2 . 10/20/2017
Very good chapter.
Aidyl James chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
Good continuation of the other story by WastedOn.
teenybirdy chapter 3 . 7/31/2017
Thankyou for continuing this ongoing fic from The Art of Survival. Loved it!
HPUGirl chapter 3 . 1/8/2017
Thank you for this amazing read! I found the Art of Survival last night and after finishing it i, also, wanted a little bit more closure and this story gave me that. So thank you!