Reviews for Shuffle or Boogie
Harbinger Of Kaos chapter 14 . 4/24
...you must really hate Wanda don't you? I mean you could say you don't but you don't even give her character the same leeway Summers gets despite both having gone through similar circumstances in regards to being host to powers beyond their comprehension or both having suffered great personal losses and tragedies. Yes I know what she did, I know why she did it, I know what drove her over the edge and how she pretty much must spend her life as a pariah among her kind...but couldn't the same be said about Summer's? But she tried to fix it and atone even if it meant being locked up for the rest of her life...until the X-men and Avengers screwed it all up for their own reasons.
badkidoh chapter 14 . 4/24
Fibinaci chapter 14 . 4/24
This was just lovely. It could've done with a mention of Allison's own freak out as she dealt with her own ptsd. But that's a niggle, this was a nice portrait of a girl struggling with the weight of her own, and what she thinks would be her father's, expectations.
Initially Wolverine was a rebel who often got himself into trouble and had to learn to respect Cyclops' leadership, but as fans of his got promoted into being his writers, and his problems with Cyke grew to the point he's shunned him and taken leadership of the 'real' X-Men team. We're supposed to take Wolverine's side in their arguments, given he usually gets the last word in and he is seen as 'the good guy', despite him instigating most of their arguments, and that had they gone with his idea everything would have been screwed. In Schism, when Cyclops argues they stand and fight while he wants to run away to protect the younger students, he starts a physical fight that wastes time until the Sentinel is there, and he continues the fight while also fighting off the Sentinel, before eventually going with Cyclops' plan, which ends up being the right call. He splits the X-Men, and again we're supposed to agree with him. In Avengers vs. X-Men, the spiritual follow-up, the entire incident could have been avoided had he not bad-mouthed Cyclops to Captain America, and later he suggests the idea of killing Hope (you know, the girl who can repopulate his race?!) to end the Phoenix threat, which later turns out to have been a terrible idea that nobody else supported. Despite that, he ends up on the side of angels while Cyclops is arrested for terrorism.

This hit its peak when, during the Battle of the Atom crossover, Wolverine calls out Cyke for killing Charles Xavier. Never mind that Cyke was possessed by a cosmic force and killed Xavier in self defense, Wolverine kills all the time! Cyclops calls him out on the hypocrisy, pointing out that Cyclops has killed one person, while Wolverine has killed many. How does Wolverine respond? "Nobody I've killed matters." That is a direct quote. Note that at the time, Northstar was on his team, a character who, a few years ago, Wolverine had killed while brainwashed, essentially the same circumstances that Cyclops was under when he killed Xavier. No one points this out.

Jean essentially mind raped Cyke into foaming a relationship with Emma so he would move on after her death. Keep in mind, Emma herself originally mind raped Cyclops into having an affair with her before Jean's death and he never intended on leaving Madelyn he just wanted to meet with Jean not his fault S'ym tricked her and led Cyke to believe she was dead

And the Revolution was a bluff
Fibinaci chapter 13 . 4/17
I really liked this, Emma, for all her many faults always wanted the children in her care to have what she never did, honest encouragement. People may complain about how she provides it, but she does give it.
AJ Katon chapter 13 . 4/17
Thank god. We need more fun X-men fanfics.
Darlin chapter 3 . 10/13/2015
This I enjoyed. Am always curious how others put up unfinished work. Nice story, so much potential.
ellie chapter 12 . 8/9/2015
I love this chapter. Although i believe someone really needs to write a future Scott who has moved on with someone else and is highly respected not reclusive and solely into alcohol. And i have to know does the boys of summer dilf edition actually exist? If it does can i get a link? Pretty please :D
Fibinaci chapter 12 . 8/9/2015
I miss the sense of family too, they forgave Jean, Xavier, Logan multiple times, even Magento, but not Scott(who had the least to apologize for and the most extenuationgcircumstances).
KasugaRomio chapter 12 . 8/9/2015
Depressing me here with this story, why doesn't anyone write something cheerful with Cyclops anymore ? Where he actually is respected, happy and possibly in a relationship with two woman. I do like this chapter none the less.

I get what you are saying, but hopefully now that Bendis is off the x-men books, they can start moving forward as the characters they ones were and not current caricatures.

BatGordon has been quite interesting, but I just like Gordon more than Bruce... the suit also degrades when drawn by someone else, except the bunny ears.
badkidoh chapter 12 . 8/9/2015
AJ Katon chapter 12 . 8/8/2015
Pretty heartwarming overall. It's too bad Hope is gone forever but hey fanfiction. I too think she would've become wise after a few more decades on her.
badkidoh chapter 11 . 5/19/2015
Fibinaci chapter 11 . 5/14/2015
I could totally see Illyana doing this in canon.
Esquire-man chapter 10 . 4/29/2015
O,O This is not about Cyclops, what blasphemy is this ? Still a fun story though.
Elixir and Surge were interesting character that disappeared for a while like most of the teen mutants. I fear for what Secret Wars will do to all of them.