Reviews for Shuffle or Boogie
Darlin chapter 3 . 10/13/2015
This I enjoyed. Am always curious how others put up unfinished work. Nice story, so much potential.
ellie chapter 12 . 8/9/2015
I love this chapter. Although i believe someone really needs to write a future Scott who has moved on with someone else and is highly respected not reclusive and solely into alcohol. And i have to know does the boys of summer dilf edition actually exist? If it does can i get a link? Pretty please :D
Fibinaci chapter 12 . 8/9/2015
I miss the sense of family too, they forgave Jean, Xavier, Logan multiple times, even Magento, but not Scott(who had the least to apologize for and the most extenuationgcircumstances).
KasugaRomio chapter 12 . 8/9/2015
Depressing me here with this story, why doesn't anyone write something cheerful with Cyclops anymore ? Where he actually is respected, happy and possibly in a relationship with two woman. I do like this chapter none the less.

I get what you are saying, but hopefully now that Bendis is off the x-men books, they can start moving forward as the characters they ones were and not current caricatures.

BatGordon has been quite interesting, but I just like Gordon more than Bruce... the suit also degrades when drawn by someone else, except the bunny ears.
badkidoh chapter 12 . 8/9/2015
AJ Katon chapter 12 . 8/8/2015
Pretty heartwarming overall. It's too bad Hope is gone forever but hey fanfiction. I too think she would've become wise after a few more decades on her.
badkidoh chapter 11 . 5/19/2015
Fibinaci chapter 11 . 5/14/2015
I could totally see Illyana doing this in canon.
Esquire-man chapter 10 . 4/29/2015
O,O This is not about Cyclops, what blasphemy is this ? Still a fun story though.
Elixir and Surge were interesting character that disappeared for a while like most of the teen mutants. I fear for what Secret Wars will do to all of them.
cyke chapter 9 . 2/26/2015
Cool update bro. Loved what you did with storm. Seems she might even have some form of feelings for cyke. You should fdo a chapter like this with cyke and psylocke. It would be interesting since he has had a little romance with her. Can't wait for the next update!
cyclopswasright chapter 9 . 2/26/2015
Great to see an update to this story. You really had me going there for a second that the drunk guy was Scott. I was thinking man he must be extremely drunk to do these things, especially to ororo. And it looks like she might have a thing for him as well. Maybe another alternate child between them will appear? It was a very funny chapter and it's interesting to note that rachel is supporting her father in a way. Keep up the great work and hope you update really soon!
Slim Summers chapter 9 . 2/22/2015
I freaking loved this chapter.
badkidoh chapter 9 . 2/22/2015
Fibinaci chapter 9 . 2/22/2015
I liked this, especially the implication that Rachel called and warned him ahead of time, looking out for her old man.
borismortys chapter 9 . 2/22/2015
If Scott thinks he can fool the Phoenix he's got another thing coming. Awesome update though, i can't wait to see what happens next.