Reviews for Shuffle or Boogie
cyke chapter 9 . 2/26
Cool update bro. Loved what you did with storm. Seems she might even have some form of feelings for cyke. You should fdo a chapter like this with cyke and psylocke. It would be interesting since he has had a little romance with her. Can't wait for the next update!
cyclopswasright chapter 9 . 2/26
Great to see an update to this story. You really had me going there for a second that the drunk guy was Scott. I was thinking man he must be extremely drunk to do these things, especially to ororo. And it looks like she might have a thing for him as well. Maybe another alternate child between them will appear? It was a very funny chapter and it's interesting to note that rachel is supporting her father in a way. Keep up the great work and hope you update really soon!
Slim Summers chapter 9 . 2/22
I freaking loved this chapter.
badkidoh chapter 9 . 2/22
good chapter.
Fibinaci chapter 9 . 2/22
I liked this, especially the implication that Rachel called and warned him ahead of time, looking out for her old man.
borismortys chapter 9 . 2/22
If Scott thinks he can fool the Phoenix he's got another thing coming. Awesome update though, i can't wait to see what happens next.
warfolomei chapter 9 . 2/22
Another fic about depressed, down on his luck and drinking Scott. I just don't get the appeal. If you wanted to write a Scott/Ororo, there are a lot of better places to start it. This just doesn't work after her thing with Logan. Plus he stopped wearing visors (that can fall off) a while back.
KasugaRomio chapter 9 . 2/22
Good idea, but someone looking similarly enough like Cyclops to even fool Ororo... is hard to swallow. Why does everyone write Scott in those long term depression states. Can't we have one were he decides not to do that and actually start things without someone else dragging him back. Also, shouldn't he be drinking with Tempus. After she calmed down.
Beezzi chapter 9 . 2/22
Good stuff...you really know how to set a scene and add a dash of comedy goodness. :)

You have to love those Summers'...poor 'Ro though...life's not going her way right now...
badkidoh chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
good chapter.
Fibinaci chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
This could totally lead to some Tenchi style hijinks; Ana as Ryoko, Elle as Ayeka, Ruby as Mihoshi, Illyana as Washu. It would need a Sasami type though, to steal all his time while the others are fighting.
borismortys chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
Awesome update! Poor Kitty always getting in the way of Illyana's awesomeness.
badkidoh chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
Good chapter
AJ Katon chapter 7 . 10/3/2014
Oh thank mamma-jamma your still alive! Good post with everyone being afraid of Cyke and Illyana bonding. Though that is with good reason.

The back and forth between the two was quite nice and the question of happiness showed the differences between the two. I wonder if Scott's words on his learning to cook was true and what other things he learned that Xavier didn't teach.

I bet the orphanage brought 99 lessons and then some.

The omake was funny. Illyana for Sorceress Supreme, ya'll.
Fibinaci chapter 7 . 10/3/2014
This was very nice, with almost everyone sounding like Gillan writing them but where Bendis had them. One thing missing though, is no one calling Cyclops by his full name; "Scott Summers." I don't know why the writers have them do it instead of "Scott," or "Cyke," but all the characters do consistently.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »