Reviews for Zangetsu
rukialover89 chapter 8 . 10/6
Can't wait for the chapters to go back to where you left off its getting better and better with the subtle changes
Please update soon!
zachary12 chapter 8 . 7/3
nice job
ivan0061509 chapter 8 . 6/6
This was a good chapter so Naruto going to have a small Harlem then I can't wait for the next chapter
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 8 . 5/25
... is this a rewrite or a repost for a fic? because I am fairly certain I read a fic nearly identical to this (at least plot and pairing wise) several monthes ago. but the fic was also longer. the last chapter I remember was about halfway through the chunin exams. I remember sakura had finally gotten her memories back, inoichi was in MAJOR shit for the mind wipe he did, sakura had acquired Sode No Shiroyuki, and I also recall Mikoto uchiha as a hollow, maybe even a vasto lorde... that last bit may have been a different fic.

at any rate this is all way too familiar.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 2 . 5/25
ah, so you ARE going with Ichigos TRUE Zanpakuto. I was wondering if you would, or if youd use one of his older ones. the first form of shikai was Meh, the second was interesting, the THIRD is badass.

question though, Zangetsu represents the balance between Ichigo's three existences, as a quincy, a shinigami, and a hollow. so as such those abilities should be present within this zanpakuto as well. so my question is this, since Naruto is now wielding the TRUE zangetsu, and not the fake that ichigo thought was real until recently, will we see Naruto using the mask or any quincy techniques? not the bow obviously, that doesn't really fit Naruto anyways, but some of the other techniques like the veins the quincy's use. that kind of thing.
blasterdog chapter 8 . 5/7
This fic is great man. I like the development of the characters and how you merged the two series. Great stuff man, keep it up.
mundanebeast chapter 8 . 5/6
OMFG the humor in this one is golden...hmm sit there and take a beating from Neko and Sakura...Deuces...and then overprotective Drill SGT Zabuza love it
eimajssof chapter 8 . 5/5
Good stuff, I hope you continue updating!
ob1292 chapter 8 . 5/4
An interesting story so far i am eager to see what comes next. good Job
Hirocan chapter 8 . 4/24
Nice fanfic hope you keep it up and update soon.
Zeus501 chapter 8 . 4/21
this story is awesome...please never stop writing this...who is the villain from bleach?
cuz i basically stopped watching after the whole end of the aizen arc many damn fillers
midnightscar17 chapter 8 . 4/19
How long till sakura unlocks herself. So she can get together with naruto finally
Nick terakidan chapter 8 . 4/7
Now I know that Naruto will only be paired with Naruto, but please, hear me, PLEASE ADD BAMBIETA TO HIS HAREM! I CAN HARDLY FIND A FIC WHERE HE IS PAIRED WITH HER THAT AIN'T CRAP!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 8 . 4/7
Holy crap, an update! You're not dead! Wait...damnit, that means I lost a bet *sighs* oh well. Anyways, glad to see an update from you for such a wonderful chapter.