Reviews for Puck's Porcelain Princess
Dietrich76 chapter 51 . 12/19/2015
I've only read this once or twice not for a really long time. I forget bits and pieces. Your stories are really wonderful!
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 51 . 5/12/2015
Wow. This was just. Wow. That was kinda strange for me at first but then t became more cute and humorous. Really well written. Loved the plot. Just really good story!
Lord Rekhyt chapter 51 . 1/16/2015
Amazing story, truly epic. And as far as smut goes, that was HOT! Thanks for the great fic!
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 51 . 5/20/2014
Puck topping Kurt was just as good!
This fic was just amazing, love the concept, and you were so detailed (which was really great for me) You wrote the character from Glee awsome-ly.

Great, great, lovely, amazing, awsome job with this!
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 50 . 5/20/2014
Yes, thank you! Kurt topping Puck was just what I was hoping for. Great job!
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 38 . 5/20/2014
I couldn't stop laughing at the end of this chapter!
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 35 . 5/20/2014
Kurt getting spanked by Puck is pretty hot too-I'm really liking how your mind works!
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 34 . 5/20/2014
Kurt's Finn wake-up-call was great and Kurt and Puck's scene in the car was hot.
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 33 . 5/20/2014
The scene with Kurt and Finn and the skinny jeans was hilarious! Yay for Puck and Kurt! Loving it. Always enjoying Puck's reactions around Burt.
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 32 . 5/20/2014
Blaine spanking Kurt is very hot! Thank you for that.
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 30 . 5/20/2014
I'm liking me some Sex 101 with Blaine and Sam. Awesome work!
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 25 . 5/20/2014
I'm finding Blaine calling Sam 'angel' a little to weird.
Ooh-can't wait to read what happens next!
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 24 . 5/20/2014
Liked that little stint with Kurt and Brittany in the basement.
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 21 . 5/20/2014
Puck's scene with Karofsky took me by suprise, I'm just as worried as he is about it. Awesome job so far.
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 20 . 5/20/2014
The little scene with Puck coming out, and Karofsky, and Sam, and Santana with him, and with a the Gleeks supporting them was sweet