Reviews for Invincible
yes clint yes you are
artilyon-rand chapter 8 . 8/22
artilyon-rand chapter 7 . 8/22
artilyon-rand chapter 6 . 8/22
buuff you bastard you got me scare there
artilyon-rand chapter 5 . 8/22
ok i will jump the parts where people mess with the Third Reich ok?..the only Fascist on that time where the Italians and for a short time
artilyon-rand chapter 4 . 8/22
SO Hydra...are the Jews?¡
artilyon-rand chapter 3 . 8/22
artilyon-rand chapter 2 . 8/22
you are majestic put clear the bonds that excist between warriors ...thanks a lot
artilyon-rand chapter 1 . 8/22
OH I love POwerfull Empires :3 /Yaisus you just dont do thta to Steve¡ (LOve yer Writing style )
jrrm64 chapter 25 . 7/17
Loved the story. Well done.
Knyle Borealis chapter 25 . 6/2
I can't believe how amazing this is. Are you even real? Are you secretly a whole team of writers beta-testing story lines for Marvel movies? No, this is too good to be movie scripts...
Dreamer0094 chapter 25 . 5/9
Okay, so I used to hate stories where my fave character get hurt. But heck, once I started reading this story, I COULDN'T STOP. Oh sure, I lost count of how many times my heart BLEEDS over your description of Steve's torture (He's innocent dang it!TTTT) but I was so worried for all of them that I kept reading & be4 I know it, its chapter 25. And I must say, at the end, I can't do anything but say I REALLY REALLY LOVE your story. Heck I probably will give u a hug if you are near by (After punching you cause really, Steve is innocent dang it!(༎ຶ༎ຶ)). That's how emotional I was at the end of it. So really, good job writing this. Please write more Steve & Tony bromance!