Reviews for Invincible
lisamott chapter 25 . 3/19
Wow, what an awesome story and fantastic writing. Seriously probably THE BEST fan-fic I've ever read! ... now I'm off to read your other stories!
Abbey chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
So like a year ago I was looking for Steve hurt/comfort stories and someone gave me your name as the definitive writer of steve h/c. And none of your stories were here. Fast forward and I'm looking through POTC fic and I saw your screen name and I went wow that's familiar, why? And then I checked out your stories and I realized. I just finished this story and I'm so excited! I love what you've written! This story was amazing. I love how you portrayed the characters and their relationships to each other. This is everything that I'm about in avengers fanfiction. and I'm so excited to read some more of your stories!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
This is an excellent story, with the emotional portrayal and plot being its strongest points.

Erm ... where you say that Tony's intellect is comparable to Bruce's, shouldn't it be the other way round? Tony is listed as the third most intelligent character in the Marvel Universe with Bruce ranking fourth.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Beg!

That is awesomeness of the Cap. (poor guy, you really do like to torture him)
Lyris3 chapter 25 . 7/31/2014
This story is really beautiful and emotional, thanks for that!
KVD chapter 25 . 6/28/2014
This story was brilliant. It had me glued for a week solid. I especially loved the intricate details of the internal battles and tackling them.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/19/2014
Super awesome! Oh my gosh, that was a wild emotional roller coaster! I was amazed at how believable, how true to both life and the characters personalities you made this! Tony is a very complex character. You handled him beautifully. I loved the tension, anger and especially the stress you wove through this.
Have you ever hear the song 'Yesterday Was Hard On All Of Us' by Fink? I think the lyrics fit with this story.
homeandawaybraxtons chapter 25 . 6/1/2014
fantastic fanfic loved it! cant wait to read more of your stories :)
Mija chapter 25 . 5/15/2014
Wonderfully done!
Borrowed Twenties chapter 25 . 5/7/2014
Wow, the stuff that happened to Steve was so absolutely brutal, and absolutely cruel. But I like how Tony fights his own fears and insecurities in this, and how the team rallied together to support one another even when things were fraught with tension. Steve is really the heart of the Avengers, and his leading helps them focus and keeps them together and inspires them to action. The ending was lovely too, as usual for you. This is great!
TuneSkootch chapter 25 . 4/24/2014
Excellent. Good pacing and action, and description is just right. Kudos!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/20/2014
Wow. This story was amazing, and I really loved it. It helped me get through a bit of a rough time lately, so thank you for that. :) kudos to you for such an amazing piece of writing!
jwill21 chapter 25 . 4/20/2014
Nice fic really enjoyed it
weemcg33 chapter 25 . 4/7/2014
You are an awesome writer, Your plots, action scenes and characters are totally brilliant and believeable.
Loved this, thank you!
Art Is The Weapon chapter 25 . 4/5/2014
Amazing work, I read the whole thing over two days. It's clear to see a lot of effort went into this. Good job!