Reviews for Destinies Entwined
asholeigh chapter 17 . 7/24/2006
It's been a while since I've been able to find this fic again. Sad it hasn't updated in FOREVER! But it's still good and cute )
lunasun72 chapter 17 . 2/1/2006
yes! they are together! yay! this is really good! i love the whole plot! i can't wait to see, or rather, read what kairi's reaction will be when she finds out that riku loves sora and not her! mwahahaha! see, i'm already laughing... gosh, how i hate her! well, awesome job! jaa ne!
Angel Feather chapter 17 . 10/25/2004
MORE! I want more! Please... *puppy dog eyes*

You're not writing this for no reason. See, I reading it and I don't ever read! You're so loved!
yaminakathy chapter 17 . 7/28/2004
Loving it. Plz update ASAP i must read more. great job. ~.
Soraki chapter 17 . 4/4/2004
UKEOMI! Remember me? I've been on your leg since August! Lookie! ::points:: I'm an author now, too! Except I write shounen-ai yugioh stories cause I can't think of any KH plots...
Yeah, well, you need to update. Now that I write, too *strikes pose* I know that it's time consuming as hell. But it's a good break from school! But then again...APs are coming up...*le sigh*
But try okay? You are a totally awsome author and readers love you. Myself included. I reread ch17, and it's SO KAWAII! You've got some mad skillz, yo.
And if you don't feel like writing for a while, can I borrow your skill?
[ ]
Rinoki Rio chapter 17 . 1/31/2004
YEHEHEHEHEHE
Look at my fave authors ya might see somethin ya like
Bye-cha
becca chapter 17 . 1/29/2004
AH! This is so cute! PLEASE CONTINUE! o
ForgottenHope chapter 17 . 12/10/2003
AW! (glomps Sora and Riku) Those to are just so cute together, please continue _
Kelsey chapter 17 . 12/2/2003
That was really really good. Keep going! I gotta find out what happens between Sora and Riku! *sigh* If only I were Sora right now. Wait, did I just say that out loud? O.o
Soraki-Chan chapter 17 . 10/1/2003
UKEOMI! Review onegai! It's already october 1st, and no chappie 18! I kno that life sux0rz and it slows everyone down, but writie a wee bit a time. Okie dokie? Your ficcie is totally awsome, but it needs to continue! Don't make me stalk you through AIM...Soraki(with a sporkblade)
camigirl4k3 chapter 17 . 9/26/2003
That was such a KAWAII ending! "Aishiteru, Sora"

Pleze update soon!
Numaiei chapter 17 . 9/19/2003
_ i love your fic especially since i LOVE the couple riku/sora! i wish i could just kill kairi ive always hated her _ please update soon!
xXNamineXx chapter 16 . 9/13/2003
WRITE MORE! Please continue soon!
Blue Chocobo Girl chapter 17 . 9/5/2003
aw...kawaii *eyes glitter* Sora reminds me of Shuuichi from Gravitation (Riku reminds me of Yuki, lol they make a perfect couple). Please update, this fic is awesome!
RyuAshi chapter 17 . 9/4/2003
I READ! XD Took a long time for me to get off my lazy butt and check on it, but I did _ And now, you must write more! Onward ho!