Reviews for Be My Valentine At The Nine-Nine
rath11 chapter 5 . 3/1/2015
I'm so happy that I'm doing the cow and rice dance in ultimate muscle...
Check it out
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
This is adorable so far. Can't wait for the writers to get their crap together and make them kiss!
Miss Artemis chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
*Fans herself excitedly* I should certainly hope there are more steamy Jake x Amy fics out there or I shall be very disappointed and heartbroken. This story was very sweet, very sensual and steamy. I love your Jake. He is damn sexy and completely in line with the show. I would like to think something like this would've happened (i.e. them getting together) if Jake had overcome his fear of rejection after he and Amy went on their "bet date" and instead of just blurting out his feelings before going on a six-month long undercover case and gently leading her into the idea of being with him like you masterfully did with this story.

I really enjoyed it. Thank you for this short read.

-Miss Artemis
mutemuia chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
WOW.
It's been a while since I've read something like this.
I have to say that you write the sex scenes in good manners, graphically, but not being vulgar nor disgusting. They were beautiful.
And all above that, all the wooing scenes are so lovely that made me keep smiling like a flushing teenager girl.
A great fic, beautifully written. Thanks.
Useless-Materia chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
Wow. Just... wow.

I am usually much more eloquent than that. But this story had me in its thrall from start to finish. I loved it desperately. This completely smitten Jake was a joy to read, and it was fun and different to see him woo Amy so methodically - it made it really special.

So yeah. Wow.
xerrex chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
that was so freakin amazingly cute! can't wait to read the next chapter :) :)
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
Awww love it! :)
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
interesting
Guest chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
This weekend i have been ill, but I found your stories and they brightened my whole weekend. So, between sleeping and y'know, illness, I have read all of your B99 stories and loved every single one. Your writing style is amazing and your plots are incredible! Keep up the good work, I can't wait to read more!

Thanks,
A happy guest
Guest chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
that was amazing. BRAVO
morwenandhercats chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
I love it. I love that they laughed at the end. It was awesome!
ShinyBrightStar chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
Best way to end the story, that was some gooood lovin' they had!
Nice job! After reading this, I finally decided to write my own BB9 fanfic!
ShinyBrightStar chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
Woah! So the chap started hot and heavy and ended sweetly... What more can I want?!
ShinyBrightStar chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
Such a cute chap and the kiss! Yay!
Jake wanted to fuck her right in the middle of Holt's bedroom?!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »