Reviews for Numb
KaylinElemental15 chapter 36 . 2/26
I found this fanfic a few years ago when it only had a few chapters. Needless to say, it definitely caught my interest. I never did finish reading it since I forgot where I left off on it, but to have remembered this and reading it from beginning to end...I LOVE IT! PARENTAL ROYED 4EVER! XD you did an EXCELLENT job on this! :D
Guest chapter 36 . 10/19/2017
My fucking heart is imploded this is for real one of my favorite fics ever i am dead
Guest chapter 12 . 10/18/2017
I want to cry I'm in love with this so much
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2017
Ya fucked. We're fucked. I'm crying.
kimeki95 chapter 36 . 9/26/2017
A Sturdy Piece of Furniture almost made me cry /again/ cuz I thought Mustang had died ahsnddgskhdksd the letter and the way u wrote it sounds so sad I can't contain my feels TT_TT

ure an amazing writer and i can tell u not much fanfics managed to make me cry n ride the train of feels
kimeki95 chapter 14 . 9/26/2017
i haven't evwn finished this chapter but it already made me cry i just can't... i can almost feel how Ed feels when he hurt Mustang and from there, my tears just can't hold themselves in... this is so heartbreaking T.T u wrote it very nicely all the feelings been delivered to my heart successfully
DreamTeam2 chapter 15 . 12/29/2016
I'm not even half way through and I can say out of the hundreds of fanfics I've read, this is by far one of my top 3, if not number 1 (a few are tied for 1 and 2). But really. I love every aspect of this story so far!
Red chapter 36 . 9/25/2016
Just spent the last few hours reading this story and I just had to let you know how utterly satisfying it was! Characterization was utterly beautiful for everyone, especially Edward and Roy. Just, wow, this was awesome. I was so sad that Al was gone but despite not being present he was still there as Edward slowly began to move forward. But it wasn't Edward that fully sold me, it was Colonel Mustang. I'm new to the anime (and anime in general) and the fanfiction but I've noticed the characterization of Mustang bounces all over the place, but your's dug into his behavior and his reasoning for it as well as his history so seamlessly...one of my favorite chapters was when Mustang confronted Envy and was roasting him and the thoughts Edward had at seeing Mustang's darkness. And without Scar there was a real potency there that I didn't get from the original about stopping Mustang from killing Envy being saving Mustang from himself. It wasn't patronizing, it was real and heartfelt from Edward and Hawkeye as two people who love him and lacked...I can't even describe it properly.

And the omake as the extra epilogue was was perfect with Mustang leaving a final note for Edward. And I loved how Ed was keeping the notes Mustang left and the creative ways he signed them, lol.

So yeah, this story was just an amazing read. Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
sakuzi-chan chapter 24 . 8/9/2016
Loving this chapter. The way you get into Edms headspace and the h/c
sakuzi-chan chapter 15 . 8/9/2016
Nice angstymchaptsr and I really liked the ending with Ed taking Hughes role as the keeper of Roy.
ZekiWing chapter 7 . 6/2/2016
This kinda sounds like this sleeping disorder my brother has. Apparently he unconciously associated his bed with thinking and stress, so now when he tries to sleep on it, he just can't fall asleep. Instead he falls asleep easier elsewhere. He's trying to fix the problem but its obviously taxing him.
Akarri chapter 36 . 5/17/2016
Ah, well that was fun. This is going I my very exclusive list of "Parental!RoyEd that I will re-read next time I'm bored". I'm a sucker for the stuff and highly enjoyed reading this one. This is one of the stories that always saw, read the first part of, and skipped for some reason. I think. Maybe. It was a long time ago when I was young and foolish. This was a wonderful story and I loved reading it. I especially loved when you recreated the scenes where Roy fought Lust and Envy, since those were my favorite scenes in the anime.
That's for putting so much time into this story!
imalinwilf chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
OH GOD I THINK I'M GONNA HAVE TO USE TISSUES FOR THIS-
Dante Morose chapter 36 . 1/12/2016
I cast my vote for the alternative ending that shows what would have happened if Mustang HAD burned Ed's arm to get Envy. I've never read a story that portrays Mustang going over the edge, much less harming Edward in the process.
Please write more!
-Dante
Dante Morose chapter 17 . 1/8/2016
Yes! Yes! I have waited two hours for this hug. (Yes, I am a slow reader.)
-Dante