Reviews for A Bat and an Amazon
JJJPK chapter 3 . 8/17
Lol, poor Bruce!
JJJPK chapter 2 . 8/17
Love it! It's a very realistic Bruce-ish way to react to infatuation. I too love Wonder Woman's accent! I think Gal Gadot did such a good job with it, plus it's her natural accent, so it sounds even better.
JJJPK chapter 1 . 8/17
Woah nice way indeed! I think you make a great point. Batman is almost even more cool than any of the other super heroes, because he is just a man. Which just makes his bravery all the more boss-like. I'm having way too much fun reading this. Sleep? What's that?
AlQaholic chapter 14 . 7/20
This is so sad. Fuck you New 52
Western-Otaku chapter 4 . 6/14
I can just reimagine that in this chapter Batman stands up with a hand cupping his bat ears and saying "I must go now, Gotham needs me!" and then leaping off, but not before grabbing Diana and adding "Your assistance is required" in a dead serious voice XD
Flightt94 chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
Really great and touching chapter. One thing, how does he receive letters? Does the Batcave have a P.O. box or something lol?
Flightt94 chapter 3 . 12/23/2016
Billionaires* That was funny
DC Watchergirl chapter 14 . 11/7/2016
You probably won't read this but I love this set. Keep writing!
Dante 101 chapter 12 . 9/25/2016
Heh. Wonder Woman put the fear of god into the Batman baddies with the most powerful weapon of all...THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE! And it did literally! *Laughs*

Now the idea of a WW signal instead of the Bat signal...

Yeah, Batman's rogue gallery of villains can drive a person (Other than those who know Gotham in and out. You know who I'm talking about) to the brink and make that person question everything they ever knew and who they are. Facing villains like the Joker, Two-Face, Bane...those who have no sanity, no sense of morality, the ways they try to break a person. When facing people like that, you want to do more...much more, to completely annihilate your opponent and by doing that could drive you to the point of know return.

Batman not playing the judge, jury and executioner? Some could argue that he's already scored 2 out of 3: What with him being the judge and jury...Perhaps Batman and Daredevil could meet and discuss that. Would you consider writing that out?
Dante 101 chapter 11 . 9/19/2016
So sad...
Dante 101 chapter 10 . 9/19/2016
*Coughs* Right...moving on.
Dante 101 chapter 9 . 9/19/2016
Well, it would hurt like a MF with what Batman did. But seriously, he's the only one who can see the potential danger of an out of control Justice League whereas the others didn't, think that it's not in their nature. The only thing that Batman could only be really guilty of is that he didn't tell the rest of the League about his contingency plans.
Dante 101 chapter 8 . 9/19/2016
The feels indeed.
Dante 101 chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
This was one of the best to date. I like this one really.

Still...if Diana was so worried about Batman going out there, why didn't she go with him?
mbembet chapter 14 . 9/13/2016