Reviews for Revenge of the Fathers
AnimeHunter411 chapter 12 . 10h
I really like this story and can't wait to read more so PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
fan chapter 12 . 4/15
Please update soon!
deathlover25 chapter 12 . 3/19
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! :D
Lady Nyshah chapter 12 . 2/17
Can't wait for more!
Castor and Pollux chapter 12 . 1/28
Please continue with this because it is brilliant.
Silver Flyer chapter 12 . 1/3
Love the story. It makes me laugh every time I read it. I know that AmandaSingh0 has already given you ideas for a clan name but I was bored and looked up a few more.
Mekuramashi: magic, witchcraft. (also can mean camouflage, smokescreen, and distraction to name a few others.)
Gen'you: magic (the true identity of which is unknown is also a translation of it although I'm not entirely sure if it would be a clan name but it might work as some form of obscure magic if combined with another wording.)
Tejina: magic, conjuring trick (also can be translated as juggling. Weird...)
Shinadama: magic, sleight of hand. (And juggling essentially. More like it gave a direct definition of jugling instead of coming right out and saying it...)
Omajinai: more of an expression of magic, but I added it because it means good luck charm. Sort of goes along with the potter luck type thing. (A lot of words that translate to magic collide with juggling as well. Either that or they sound more like a spell type word or a jutsu type...this is getting really long isn't it...)
Mateki: magic flute, but it still has magic in it, plus it sounds nice to me...
Jumon: spell, charm, incantation, magic word.
Sakanagi: backlash after using a spell.
There are a lot of options after that, but this is really getting long to me. If you are interested in the translating site I use, then just message me I guess. It gives you a lot of options once you type in a word. Can't wait for the next part in the chapter.
Onlyabrit chapter 12 . 12/17/2014
Excellent so far, look forward to seeing more
Animelover28 chapter 12 . 12/14/2014
I really like this story, can't wait to read more. Hope you update soon
Nashakell chapter 12 . 11/17/2014
This is a very good story sucks you right into it I like the idea of bringing the fathers and family into it I can see why you used the Greek gods for simplicity sake with the fate's even if its a bit skechy hope you update soon really good read
killer4853 chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
update
S3rgeant-Sarcasm chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
Can't wait for the next!
Taeniaea chapter 12 . 11/3/2014
cool story
em chapter 12 . 10/23/2014
holy spumoni this is amazing! i cant wait for your next update, thanks for sharing this with us :)
kayla.parkhurst chapter 12 . 10/9/2014
I really enjoyed reading this so far the concept is brilliant and your writing style is really easy to enjoy but I feel your dragging out the story telling, Harry potter can be watched in 8 easy instalments of about 2 hours each, if you push it you can watch all films in one day and as a reader I don't need to reread whole unchanged scenes from the books I've at most been skim reading the bold print and sometimes just skipping the whole section, for example I know Amaryllis first game is still to come but we've all watched it or read it we all know quirrel will jinx the broom and she'll almost swallow the snitch and as much as I know the 6 fathers will enjoy watching it I don't need to read it again a simple summary and the fathers reactions after the match would be better I believe. Also I feel the fates only really need to go through a summary of the main events not a blow by blow account of each moment in the timelines they need to change the future, if I'd've know your story was going to be a "so-n-so reads the books" style I wouldn't have started reading it, but I shall continue because the rest appeals to me it just feels like it's a very long build up to the start of the story which I feel will be when the group starts making plans and changes to the timeline, I hope you understand my point and it is meant as constructive critism and that I haven't offended please feel free to completely ignore me I'm going to keep reading anyway as I'm too interested it where your going to take the changed future plus I love kakashi/Harry pairings
Keep updating please
Kayla
Winged-Ashes chapter 12 . 9/29/2014
I love this a lot plz update it soon it's really character is so well portrayed and the each ch keeps u wanting for more.
Plz plz update it soon