Reviews for Revenge of the Fathers
Malu chapter 8 . 10/21
Good story but you have a few mistakes here and there. Using him instead of her and combining words for instance
kamenheroHEISEI chapter 1 . 10/5
You talk about fates having enough of their plans getting derailed then turn the protagonist into girls.

At least be honest when you talk out your ass.
Ryuuohjin chapter 12 . 8/10
Dead?
Joseph Orellana chapter 7 . 8/5
to be totally honest I am quite upset at that whole thing with her and kakashi since you made her seem like an object to be claimed as 'his' that she has no choice in the matter and that quite frankly makes me want to rage... but I digress ill keep reading to see what happens...
C'Riverblade chapter 1 . 6/11
Question! Is there no language barrier? Or maybe did the fates use a sort of spell or something so that they can all understand each other?
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 12 . 3/29
:D
Sugar0o chapter 12 . 1/24
eh, interesting!
kaiirine chapter 12 . 1/8
Are you dropping this story? hope not _
I really like it...i wanna know what their gonna do next after the flash backs...hope you update.
fenixrojo36 chapter 12 . 12/12/2016
Sigue con la historia
Tristi Lynne chapter 12 . 10/7/2016
I hope you will be coming back to this soon. This story has gotten rather interesting. I would really like to see where it goes.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/4/2016
please write more chapters of this story
Momma Lici chapter 12 . 10/4/2016
It is amazing. I hope you get to come back and finish the story.
Ruchika chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Hello,

I absolutely love your story. I had read your story a year ago and loved it even then. I hope you continue it, I would love to read more of it and find out how retribution is delivered to all the guilty parties.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/30/2016
Please tell me there is more
Guest chapter 12 . 5/25/2016
It is great please continue