Reviews for A Seam in Time
April chapter 1 . 4/18
Most of your punctuation is wrong, espcaly the dialog. You're using periods where there should be commas, ending your sentences prematurely-causing your sentences to be incomplete.

Haven't you ever read a book? Consider obtaining a beta reader.
angelallie15 chapter 42 . 3/6
:) awe I love it
PrincessBetty01 chapter 42 . 2/25
A lot had seems to be going on and that's quite a turn there. As for Severus, cannot wait to see what he would think of, when it comes to 'marriage'. Or even taking a concept of the fact that Harry likes him!
Goose chapter 1 . 2/8
I don't read slash, but stupid pairing is stupid.
angelallie15 chapter 39 . 1/10
:( I hate him :(
Lavonya chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
Poor Harry...
Lavonya chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
WHAT?! Scary... to have all that happen...
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Really? Hermione and Rabastan? Mind-boggling.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 35 . 8/25/2014
Episode 4 of Sailor Moon Crystal aired, if you missed it you can watch it on youtube. Nice, keep it coming
lilmisadiva chapter 34 . 7/20/2014
This is getting good
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
O.o.o., very exciting.

Well done - keep up the good work.
:-)
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Wait a moment. What is going on? Ok, I understood the first chapter to be Harry's sixth year at Hogwarts. If he was expelled during fourth year, why would he be attending during sixth year?

So even though Harry get expelled from Hogwarts, he still gets to finish off the school year? What is it like a delayed type of expulsion? Strange. At least he is allowed to continue in the tournament so that he won't lose his magic.

In addition to Harry being expelled, Snape lost his job of being the potions professor, and now has the job of being Harry's tutor; that sounds like He££ for both Harry and Snape.

If Harry still has to attend classes, then when is he suppose to be staying at Snape's home, and why would he? Would it be during the normal school year months for fifth year that Harry will be staying with Snape?

Confusing.
:-(
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Interesting first chapter. I never expected Hermione to have been sent so much further back in time than Harry.

Well done - keep up the good work.
:-)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 34 . 7/16/2014
Episode 2 of Sailor Moon Crystal airs this Saturday. Cool, keep it coming.
lilmisadiva chapter 1 . 7/11/2014