Reviews for Mebuki's Secret
Angie chapter 17 . 9/13/2017
So good 3

Uh, the poll is still up to vote for some beautiful romance right? Can I vote for Itachi?
Angie chapter 9 . 9/12/2017
I understand now... Mebuki had twins. She buried the first baby boy. Then Hanako, she's gone. And Sakura is the only one left, even tho she's Kushina's kid.

Also...please...no incest...
Angie chapter 3 . 9/12/2017
So Sakura is kushina's kid...but happened to mebuki's directly blood related kid?

Utterly confused but still into the story,
Angie
Chibiabyss chapter 6 . 8/24/2017
I vote Shikamaru or Itachi
Luna Weasley Black chapter 17 . 7/18/2017
Weeeee I really love it
Torikki Jinx chapter 6 . 7/14/2016
Nice story and plot but you need to work in actually writing it. You skipped their confrontation with Oro-teme, it's not cool. You also did not write how they finished their C turned A Rank mission which could have been cool. Don't go jumping into the scenes so quickly, it'll get boring too read.
Babycutiepie chapter 18 . 4/24/2016
I have a question. Are you ever going to update these stories or are going to be putting them on a different website?
Guest chapter 6 . 2/13/2016
I'm all for Gaara.
Plus why Naruto? I get that they are a popular pairing but seriously? They ARE siblings in this fic.
Anyway, the story is great and you are an amazing author
Guest chapter 6 . 2/13/2016
Naruto? They ARE siblings in this fic! As far as I understood this
Guest chapter 5 . 2/13/2016
I vote for GAARA!
Nadeshko-ale14 chapter 5 . 1/17/2016
You are such a genius about the black-light screen. Thanks!
1eragon33 chapter 8 . 10/10/2015
GAARA PLEASE HE IS SO CUTE he needs love to
Maso Neko-chan chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
I like the plot but your story is not grammar mistakes are too many and the lack of the Itachi encounter really bothered me,but keep going! I am really curious to see what happens next
Maso Neko-chan chapter 8 . 9/26/2015