Reviews for Good Man
xKeiyume chapter 12 . 6/26
Love this, though I REALLY wish you would UPDATE! c:
laknight11 chapter 11 . 4/26
Pleaseeee update soon! I really enjoy this story and want to see how Yusuke and Souta's bet turn out! And personally what Kagome is going to do to have Hiei wrapped around her finger! The wait is unbearable! Hopefully you will find some time soon to continue because it is so fun to read!
Fairy Flame Key chapter 12 . 3/30
Great story, hope you update it soon! :D
lhazell chapter 12 . 2/17
I love your story! I hope that more chapters are coming! Please continue! And I hope you would be able to finish it instead of some other stories that are on hold...! Thank you for your wonderful story and I look forward for more!
laknight11 chapter 12 . 2/10
Please update!
Demonic Cho chapter 12 . 2/9
Amazing fanfic! Just reread the whole thing. Excited to see what Kagome does next! Can't wait for a update!
Infinities Lover chapter 12 . 11/11/2014
Eep! Love it! PLEASE update! I've never read a story like this. Never read anything with Kurama portrayed like this, even though it's most likely how he would act, I think. Love the interactions between Hiei and Kagome, and the relationship between her and Yukina!
This is great, and hopefully you can manage to post something soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/1/2014
More please! Much much more!
NanneroftheWE chapter 12 . 9/5/2014
I love your story! It's a work of art! I can't wait to see what you write next! Please update soon! : )
rspringb chapter 12 . 8/11/2014
I loooooovveeveee it
kagome midnight fox chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
cool story
Guest chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
Ouch. He's planning something and that fox will probably end up helping him, not just 'baring witness', poor her. With Kagome's luck they'll reopen a bunch of her old wounds and cut through some of her scars. Just wondering though, when is her patience gonna snap? I love it when she shows how powerful she is and even though I can somewhat understand Hiei and Kurama's points of view, sense needs to be hammered into them.
On a lighter note, is Kagome going to meet anyone from the Feudal Era soon, say Ginta, Hakkaku and Koga? They've accepted her into their pack right? I mean wouldn't it be cool if they - Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei, Genkai, Yukina, Kuawabara and everyone really - found out she was part of a wolf pack?
Anyway, love this and update soon. :)
Animepnk88 chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
As always amazing chapter!
lilxrose chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
Love it!
Kagome pairing chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
Eeeeeeeeeek this is sucha a great story new chappy soo plz