Reviews for Good Man
cathern.cain chapter 12 . 11/13/2016
I am giggling like a crazy person. I love this one so much and want MORE.
Erurie chapter 12 . 6/27/2016
I am loving this story. I can not wait for the next chapter.
Erurie
lara5170 chapter 12 . 6/14/2016
This story is really good but it's been over a year since it's been updated so does that mean it won't?
Guest chapter 12 . 4/22/2016
People still read this fic, it's really good. I hope it's updated this year, if it's discontinued, could you please note that.
Midnight chapter 12 . 2/27/2016
Shooting star or Mayonaka no Nagareboshi
waaaaaiiiit a second...
am i the only one who remembers that kagome still has the thing where she knows who is behind her really, not once did i see anyone use that.
I know it is a small thing but id really like a story it is used even if for just one chapter.
Great story by the way can't wait for more :)
Nobodies Perfect-Not Even You chapter 12 . 10/2/2015
Ohh gods I wonder what Hiei has planned.

Question: Souta has powers? I mean so far everything has eluded to him not having powers yet he was able to wound Hiei with a gun. Since when does Souta know how to shoot and where did he really get his hands on a gun? Interesting.

I really like how you depict Kurama. I mean a lot of fics make it seem as if he would be immediately accepting forgoing the fact that he's a demon first with all the instincts that go with it.

I love how Yukina is not a push over, that she had a lot more fire in her than usual.
xKeiyume chapter 12 . 6/26/2015
Love this, though I REALLY wish you would UPDATE! c:
laknight11 chapter 11 . 4/26/2015
Pleaseeee update soon! I really enjoy this story and want to see how Yusuke and Souta's bet turn out! And personally what Kagome is going to do to have Hiei wrapped around her finger! The wait is unbearable! Hopefully you will find some time soon to continue because it is so fun to read!
Fairy Flame Key chapter 12 . 3/30/2015
Great story, hope you update it soon! :D
lhazell chapter 12 . 2/17/2015
I love your story! I hope that more chapters are coming! Please continue! And I hope you would be able to finish it instead of some other stories that are on hold...! Thank you for your wonderful story and I look forward for more!
laknight11 chapter 12 . 2/10/2015
Please update!
Demonic Cho chapter 12 . 2/9/2015
Amazing fanfic! Just reread the whole thing. Excited to see what Kagome does next! Can't wait for a update!
Arkytior's Song chapter 12 . 11/11/2014
Eep! Love it! PLEASE update! I've never read a story like this. Never read anything with Kurama portrayed like this, even though it's most likely how he would act, I think. Love the interactions between Hiei and Kagome, and the relationship between her and Yukina!
This is great, and hopefully you can manage to post something soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/1/2014
More please! Much much more!
NanneroftheWE chapter 12 . 9/5/2014
I love your story! It's a work of art! I can't wait to see what you write next! Please update soon! : )