Reviews for At First, Just A Little
Sakura Crystals chapter 7 . 5/2
This is great! Can't wait to see how they get her out of this mess. I'll be really exciting to read more chapters for this story. Thank you!
JLC chapter 7 . 4/17
A great update.
LoisLane2012 chapter 7 . 4/14
What the frack! ... Ummm NOOOOO! You can't leave me hanging like that. Crap!
THE Nick' Amaral chapter 7 . 4/5
Great chap ! And whuuuut ?
nrdhrd3 chapter 7 . 4/4
HOLY SHIT!
jessspider chapter 7 . 4/4
WOW! this was unbelievable! well done, on this update, I thoroughly enjoyed this. I mean, i wish there was an alternative word for intense and thrilling because this was much of that and more! such crazy madness - exciting, confusing maze of opportunity and uncertainty and it feels like poor Felicity with all her genius, is literally the one with all the answers - she's probably the only one with her head screwed on straight but...Oliver...he's like...i want to describe as a blood obsessed vampire...he's literally stuck on Felicity and he can't help himself...and I wonder if this is the only saving grace he has at the moment - the one thing that will prevent him from completely turning to the darkside...Felicity is his achilles...and what if he snaps at being unable to be with her...or know of her whereabouts...i mean..wow...he was in her room...and it wasn't a one time thing for him...lol...chills...the good chills...

What a cliffhanger you left us with...wow. wow wow wow..really hope to read an update soon...can't wait to see what else you have planned...

loved the little details eg defensive move via throwing alarm clock at said intruder...loved it...wasn't a bad aim either lol. I love how she insisted on answering the phone despite his mirakuru anger/threat...and then her response when he smacked the wall...wow...lol! classic!

Well done...well done!
thedevilyouknow106 chapter 7 . 4/4
Just. Awesome. So awesome. and awesome. and I just need a moment and I'll be ok. So happy you were able to continue with the story. Love it. Every fraking second of it. I just...awesome so awesome. I can't even... *happy sigh*
schrooten5 chapter 7 . 4/4
WHAT?! How can they blame her?
jessspider chapter 6 . 4/4
oh wow! amazing...i'm so glad I got to read this...and can't wait to read ch 7...lol...i totally forgot that i had this on alerts...then when i reread ch1 i was in fits of laughter...re read ch5 to re ground/remind myself of where we were...

loved this...loved this Diggle Felicity conversation...and plan to detonate the foundry...l
I don't understand how she could be arrested for murder when she wasn't even there! WTF. Crazy. Please update soon!
lateVMlover chapter 7 . 4/4
Very exciting update. I'm glad you're having Felicity stick to her guns. I'd like to see her point out that Oliver is trying to make her the other woman. He can't have them both.
K-Marie-M chapter 7 . 4/4
Dun dun dunnnn! Great chapter cannot wait for the next update!
dearg amadan chapter 7 . 4/4
OOOOH FRACK! I did not see that coming! Ahhh need to know more, I'm so glad you didn't abandon this fic. Oh man I don't think I can wait :( :( ! Happy writing and looking forward to the next update (soon, I hope? hehe)! :D
shippersgonnaship chapter 6 . 3/12
O.M.G. I thought this fic was abandoned! So happy its not! Wowee, i have no idea what's gonna happen and i love that. I hate when fics are predictable! Bring on chapter 7!
thedevilyouknow106 chapter 6 . 3/8
Freaking fantastic characterization! SO glad you decided to come back to this, incredibly well written and paced. Just really beautifully done over all. Can't wait to see what happens next!