Reviews for At First, Just A Little
shippersgonnaship chapter 6 . 3/12
O.M.G. I thought this fic was abandoned! So happy its not! Wowee, i have no idea what's gonna happen and i love that. I hate when fics are predictable! Bring on chapter 7!
thedevilyouknow106 chapter 6 . 3/8
Freaking fantastic characterization! SO glad you decided to come back to this, incredibly well written and paced. Just really beautifully done over all. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Luv2Live chapter 6 . 3/4
So glad you are back working on this, keep it up!
wipeoutluvr8876 chapter 6 . 3/4
Did you update your story. If you did I cant see it please help

Nicole
Jerricadotcom chapter 6 . 3/4
Awesome Sauce!
1Strangeness-Charm1 chapter 4 . 3/4
Here's a review for chapter six but that I had to post here because apparently you can only review each chapter once.

Okay, okay, okay, here's the review that I promised

I liked it.

A lot.

I like that it flowed naturally from the emotional roller coaster that was the last chapter (seriously good stuff last chapter by the way). I liked that even after almost an entire year away you came back and captured Felicity's character and the way this storyline so well. I'm once again hooked, and I eagerly await the next chapter. I need all these Olicity feels in my life right now.

-Mike
JLC chapter 6 . 3/4
Hallelujah - I'm so glad you haven't abandoned this Fic!

What a great comeback chapter - even without Oliver!

I loved the interaction between Felicity and Digg and I'm very excited to read more...
BlueJean452 chapter 6 . 3/3
Great chapter.
mjf2468 chapter 7 . 3/3
Excellent chapter. Well-written and great plot development. I hope you can post the next chapter soon (encouragement meant not criticism ) missed you!
NoVacancyMind chapter 6 . 2/24
So sad this is discontinued... U said u had some of the next chapter written. Can u just post that? Even if it ends at a weird place?
Maizme chapter 1 . 2/8
I feel like things are so intense right now and I absolutely love it, am really excited for more!... I really like Felicity in this, the fact that she's not portrayed as too much into Oliver whiles it seem to be the other way around to me...
I kinda knew Oliver would be like this towards Felicity after he took the drug because she's like Sara's Oliver if you get what I mean! :)
Please continue this REALLY good!
fanfics4you chapter 2 . 1/1
Ahhh..2x13 :(
K-Marie-M chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
I really hope you continue this story. It's really good and I need, NEED, to know what happens next!
1Strangeness-Charm1 chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
1Strangeness-Charm1 chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
I'm totally digging this! Loving your portrayal of Felicity!:)