Reviews for At First, Just A Little
thedevilyouknow106 chapter 9 . 6/7
Amazing again! Loved it, can't wait to read more. Beautiful handling of language and events, clean fluid read, just wonderful.
mjf2468 chapter 9 . 6/5
Loved the twist of Felicity stopping Oliver from signing the company over to Isabel. Isabel bad...love it!
sawyerG chapter 8 . 6/3
oh my god please update xx
schrooten5 chapter 8 . 5/28
What? I have no idea where this is going.
LOVE!
lateVMlover chapter 8 . 5/28
So she's just going to be an accessory to Sara's murdering a bunch of people? This is getting out of hand.
JLC chapter 8 . 5/28
Wow. Awesome update.
Sakura Crystals chapter 7 . 5/2
This is great! Can't wait to see how they get her out of this mess. I'll be really exciting to read more chapters for this story. Thank you!
JLC chapter 7 . 4/17
A great update.
LoisLane2012 chapter 7 . 4/14
What the frack! ... Ummm NOOOOO! You can't leave me hanging like that. Crap!
TheTequilaGirl chapter 7 . 4/5
Great chap ! And whuuuut ?
nrdhrd3 chapter 7 . 4/4
HOLY SHIT!
jessspider chapter 7 . 4/4
WOW! this was unbelievable! well done, on this update, I thoroughly enjoyed this. I mean, i wish there was an alternative word for intense and thrilling because this was much of that and more! such crazy madness - exciting, confusing maze of opportunity and uncertainty and it feels like poor Felicity with all her genius, is literally the one with all the answers - she's probably the only one with her head screwed on straight but...Oliver...he's like...i want to describe as a blood obsessed vampire...he's literally stuck on Felicity and he can't help himself...and I wonder if this is the only saving grace he has at the moment - the one thing that will prevent him from completely turning to the darkside...Felicity is his achilles...and what if he snaps at being unable to be with her...or know of her whereabouts...i mean..wow...he was in her room...and it wasn't a one time thing for him...lol...chills...the good chills...

What a cliffhanger you left us with...wow. wow wow wow..really hope to read an update soon...can't wait to see what else you have planned...

loved the little details eg defensive move via throwing alarm clock at said intruder...loved it...wasn't a bad aim either lol. I love how she insisted on answering the phone despite his mirakuru anger/threat...and then her response when he smacked the wall...wow...lol! classic!

Well done...well done!
thedevilyouknow106 chapter 7 . 4/4
Just. Awesome. So awesome. and awesome. and I just need a moment and I'll be ok. So happy you were able to continue with the story. Love it. Every fraking second of it. I just...awesome so awesome. I can't even... *happy sigh*
schrooten5 chapter 7 . 4/4
WHAT?! How can they blame her?