Reviews for At First, Just A Little
NoVacancyMind chapter 6 . 2/24
So sad this is discontinued... U said u had some of the next chapter written. Can u just post that? Even if it ends at a weird place?
Maizme chapter 1 . 2/8
I feel like things are so intense right now and I absolutely love it, am really excited for more!... I really like Felicity in this, the fact that she's not portrayed as too much into Oliver whiles it seem to be the other way around to me...
I kinda knew Oliver would be like this towards Felicity after he took the drug because she's like Sara's Oliver if you get what I mean! :)
Please continue this REALLY good!
fanfics4you chapter 2 . 1/1
Ahhh..2x13 :(
K-Marie-M chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
I really hope you continue this story. It's really good and I need, NEED, to know what happens next!
1Strangeness-Charm1 chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
1Strangeness-Charm1 chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
I'm totally digging this! Loving your portrayal of Felicity!:)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
OMG please tell me you're finishing this. This can't be the end!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
You've GOT to finish this. It is SOOOO good! Dear god u just left us hanging so bad. What happened to the last chapter? Ur update says you'd have it up within the week? Now it's 6 months later. Really I know muses are a tricky thing but at least post ur rough draft if ur over the fic, pleaaaase! Seriously begging you
Guest chapter 6 . 11/7/2014
Please tell me you're finishing this. It started as something else and then ended up something completely unexpected and I love it so fucking much! Please please please finish this!
WildCat01 chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
Please please please update soon! :)
Redbabs6 chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
I am really enjoying this story-excellent idea, and you've stayed true to the character's personalities. Please write more? :-)
lou chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
Please, update soon.
The last chapter totally shattered my heart.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
Lovedddddd it

Laughed myself silly n cried on the inside for our girl felicity
melyna1864 chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
this is one of my favorite Arrow stories right now and i'm (not so calmly) waiting for the next part ! this story is seriously awesome
samm-12 chapter 6 . 7/24/2014