Reviews for Another Path To Take
MuffinMan9223 chapter 18 . 7/23/2014
I liked the whole Sasuke Naruto god descendants thing,(Sasuke having Rinnegan) but yes...Kaguya is a stupid add in that seemed to serve no other purpose than to prolong the story. It is getting so confusing with this crap that I am starting to wonder if Steven Moffat (Doctor Who writer) may be co-writing Naruto.
The Naruto and Sasuke Indra Ashura thing was atleast alluded to during the story, the Kaguya crap seems phoned in at the last second. I was happy with Madara being the final main villain.
Now that I'm done with my bitchin' , I like this story a lot and I hope to see further chapters.
OnePiecefan202 chapter 16 . 4/11/2014
This is interesting so far, I can't wait for the next chapter to come out
Regin chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
MythologyGirl chapter 16 . 2/17/2014
Yay, Naruto is here! Looking forward to seeing how the Nartuo/Sasuke friendship progresses.
MuffinMan9223 chapter 16 . 2/16/2014
Nice first person view from Naruto, it almost seemed like a journal entry.
MythologyGirl chapter 15 . 2/16/2014
I'm happy to see that Sasuke and Tobirama are starting to bond. :)
MuffinMan9223 chapter 15 . 2/16/2014
This is as always a great chapter. Tobirama makes an awesome father\older cousin figure.
MuffinMan9223 chapter 14 . 2/15/2014
Good chapter. Nothing negative to say here.
MythologyGirl chapter 14 . 2/15/2014
It was nice to see more about how Yamato was feeling about his current situation and the way he viewed Tobirama. It was also nice to see him overcome his fear.
MuffinMan9223 chapter 13 . 2/13/2014
After reading more I can say that my opinion has not changed and this story is still good to me.
MythologyGirl chapter 13 . 2/13/2014
Yay, Yamato is here! I have been looking forward to this introduction a lot. :)
MythologyGirl chapter 12 . 2/13/2014
Anko is sure going to be in for a shock when she finds the only surviving Uchiha at her teammate's place!
MythologyGirl chapter 11 . 2/12/2014
Oh ho, for some reason I wasn't really expecting that Obito and Tobirama would have met! Do to the hints I'm guessing a Uchiha broke Tobirama's arm, though I'm not sure if I am reading to deep?
MuffinMan9223 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
This seems like it has potential to be a very good story, I shall read more when my phone is charged.
MythologyGirl chapter 10 . 2/12/2014
This chapter was actually rather sweet despite its heavy atmosphere. I know I said this before but the father/son relationship here makes my heart melt. I'm really happy he is taking in Sasuke, though I can't help but wish for Tobirama to take in Naruto too. Tobirama just seems like the older brother/sibling type for the Konoha rookies and possibly some of the older ninja as well.