Reviews for Another Path To Take
Daygon Yuuki chapter 22 . 6/4
Aww. I am loving your sasuke and tobirama
yara9292 chapter 22 . 2/16
Really good chapter! I wonder if orochimaru had a interest in Sasuke's sharingan as well.
Please keep it up and update soon :-)
zyle chapter 20 . 10/3/2015
Will Tobirama meet edo tensei Nidaime? It will be fun to have two Tobirama!
True Guardian Angel chapter 19 . 4/30/2015
Awwww! TT_TT Please update again soon!
MuffinMan9223 chapter 18 . 7/23/2014
I liked the whole Sasuke Naruto god descendants thing,(Sasuke having Rinnegan) but yes...Kaguya is a stupid add in that seemed to serve no other purpose than to prolong the story. It is getting so confusing with this crap that I am starting to wonder if Steven Moffat (Doctor Who writer) may be co-writing Naruto.
The Naruto and Sasuke Indra Ashura thing was atleast alluded to during the story, the Kaguya crap seems phoned in at the last second. I was happy with Madara being the final main villain.
Now that I'm done with my bitchin' , I like this story a lot and I hope to see further chapters.
OnePiecefan202 chapter 16 . 4/11/2014
This is interesting so far, I can't wait for the next chapter to come out
Regin chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
MythologyGirl chapter 16 . 2/17/2014
Yay, Naruto is here! Looking forward to seeing how the Nartuo/Sasuke friendship progresses.
MuffinMan9223 chapter 16 . 2/16/2014
Nice first person view from Naruto, it almost seemed like a journal entry.
MythologyGirl chapter 15 . 2/16/2014
I'm happy to see that Sasuke and Tobirama are starting to bond. :)
MuffinMan9223 chapter 15 . 2/16/2014
This is as always a great chapter. Tobirama makes an awesome father\older cousin figure.
MuffinMan9223 chapter 14 . 2/15/2014
Good chapter. Nothing negative to say here.
MythologyGirl chapter 14 . 2/15/2014
It was nice to see more about how Yamato was feeling about his current situation and the way he viewed Tobirama. It was also nice to see him overcome his fear.
MuffinMan9223 chapter 13 . 2/13/2014
After reading more I can say that my opinion has not changed and this story is still good to me.
MythologyGirl chapter 13 . 2/13/2014
Yay, Yamato is here! I have been looking forward to this introduction a lot. :)