Reviews for Meant To Be
Guest chapter 16 . 10/22/2014
Nice story
Please update soon.
Antor2001 chapter 16 . 10/23/2014
this is better than re-reading the deathly hallows...
Luvliacd chapter 16 . 9/27/2014
Wow, I didn't see you taking the story in this direction. So Harry and Ron's friendship is destroyed and Hermione has basically ruined it for nothing since she's apparently in love with Ron. Doesn't that mean that Harry will more than likely pull away when she and Ron get together because he'll hurt too much to see that? I'm hoping that you redeem Hermione here somehow, her loving Ron after she appeared to choose Harry, that's just cruel.
skyesmommy chapter 16 . 9/21/2014
Please update. Surely she's not just using Harry while bring in love with Ron. Please let it be just a misunderstanding. Update soon please
Frank chapter 15 . 8/16/2014
Harry is not a knight in shinning armor. A knight is supposed to be concerned about honor, truth, justice and Harry isn't that. He's a guy who just goes for what he wants regardless of the circumstances or who gets hurt. Harry's started acting a lot like Draco.
Frank chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
NO I don't think he's going to forgive them nor should he. When he left the fist time he did so only because Harry told him to. This time he won't leave them but he'll hate them because they are pretty terrible people.
Frank chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
Well lets be honest here, Ron shouldn't forgive them. So far they are complete A-holes.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/16/2014
Absolutely did NOT like this chapter! It does make sense for H/Hr to finally get this far only for Hr to hint she might have feelings for Ron. I hope you decide to get this story back on track soon.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/16/2014
HG and HP chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
Only on chapter four, but your story is brilliant :)
I always wanted to read a good Harry/Hermione story based off this dance, and you've given me it. Thanks for sharing!
#HarmonyShipper
Re The Hermit chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
While I do agree with you, I'm not sure if it had to be put in that exact context.
The 'idiot' filmmakers did try color contacts for Daniel Radcliffe, but they irritated his eyes.
To the author: I would prefer that Harry had his bright green eyes as stated in the books and acknowledged by the filmmakers.
pawsrule chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
I feel sorry for Harry, and hope Hermione has a good reason. This is a harmony story right?
WarthogHerme chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
Good update! Thanks for sharing!
EisleyGirl chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
So, I had forgotten about this story and had to reread the entire story so that I could remember. I'm not complaining, it was actually quite fun! Don't feel unmotivated. There are those who are still reading and looking forward to more! Update soon!
anotherboarduser chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
I don't know where this development comes from.

It's all mixed up in a way that doesn't make that much sense.

If it is not cleared up fast in a good way - this story is going be become bad fast.