Reviews for Meant To Be
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! UPDATE THIS STORY PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THATTT!
MuggleDumbledore chapter 16 . 5/2
this chapter was pretty bad from the story development point of view.
I thought the main objection Harry would have against Ron would be based on him leaving the two of them when going got tough. Hermione acting that way was sooo out of character for her as in she is good with expressing her emotions or at the least them.
With this development you had put the story at risk because Hermione had already chosen Harry over Ron, now twice and after that even hinting that she was in love with him shows Hermione in a very bad light. Harry being jealous of a guy who is not even there when the girl had chosen Harry over him does not fit that well, its how Ron acts, not Harry.
MoonlitRose731 chapter 16 . 6/7/2015
Seriously need to update. Its been in my notifications forever. Hurry up please
Guest chapter 16 . 5/22/2015
Please please please update! Ya can't leave the story like this!
welshgirl1148 chapter 16 . 4/9/2015
please continue but i want Harry and Hermione to be Happy together not without each other
Guest chapter 16 . 10/22/2014
Nice story
Please update soon.
Antor2001 chapter 16 . 10/23/2014
this is better than re-reading the deathly hallows...
Luvliacd chapter 16 . 9/27/2014
Wow, I didn't see you taking the story in this direction. So Harry and Ron's friendship is destroyed and Hermione has basically ruined it for nothing since she's apparently in love with Ron. Doesn't that mean that Harry will more than likely pull away when she and Ron get together because he'll hurt too much to see that? I'm hoping that you redeem Hermione here somehow, her loving Ron after she appeared to choose Harry, that's just cruel.
skyesmommy chapter 16 . 9/21/2014
Please update. Surely she's not just using Harry while bring in love with Ron. Please let it be just a misunderstanding. Update soon please
Frank chapter 15 . 8/16/2014
Harry is not a knight in shinning armor. A knight is supposed to be concerned about honor, truth, justice and Harry isn't that. He's a guy who just goes for what he wants regardless of the circumstances or who gets hurt. Harry's started acting a lot like Draco.
Frank chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
NO I don't think he's going to forgive them nor should he. When he left the fist time he did so only because Harry told him to. This time he won't leave them but he'll hate them because they are pretty terrible people.
Frank chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
Well lets be honest here, Ron shouldn't forgive them. So far they are complete A-holes.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/16/2014
Absolutely did NOT like this chapter! It does make sense for H/Hr to finally get this far only for Hr to hint she might have feelings for Ron. I hope you decide to get this story back on track soon.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/16/2014
HG and HP chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
Only on chapter four, but your story is brilliant :)
I always wanted to read a good Harry/Hermione story based off this dance, and you've given me it. Thanks for sharing!
#HarmonyShipper