Reviews for Happy Birthday, Your Majesty!
ifeelmad chapter 2 . 2/21/2017
Eh, I'm torn. I find it interesting when there's conflict between the sisters, which I've rarely seen in fanfics, but why would Anna think Elsa's trying to ruin her chance at love and run off, refusing to listen? That's odd for her.
KoolKat189 chapter 4 . 8/24/2015
Eeekk! Eeeeekkkkk! *Squeals madly while hopping up and down* THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED! Yay! I'm so happy for them! Are you gonna write about their marriage date? Meanwhile, I think I'll keep exploring your small collection of more Frozen fanfics( as a polite reviewer and not as a stalker, lol, mind you) and see if you wrote anything about their marriage ;)
Respectfully,
KoolKat
DetectiveMinerva chapter 4 . 2/12/2015
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I was right! He did propose! And I love, love, LOVE Anna's sweet present for Elsa. It makes sense to me that since Elsa can create things out of ice with her hands, Anna would want to create her own works of art with her own hands, in the best way she knows how. You've written a beautiful and sweet story here, and I can't wait to read more of your work!
DetectiveMinerva chapter 3 . 2/12/2015
I don't know! Knowing Anna, it has to be something spectacular - she gave Kristoff a sled, for heaven's sake! Thank goodness she finally came to her senses at the end; it'd be a shame if she stayed that blind. And Elsa... gosh, what is the big surprise she has planned for Anna?
DetectiveMinerva chapter 2 . 2/12/2015
Oh gosh, poor Elsa! I love how you've included the irony in here of her being the one locked out now, rather than Anna. I sure hope everything gets fixed in time for the party. And how about the meeting between Elsa and Kristoff? He's going to ask Elsa's permission to marry Anna, isn't he? I'd better read on to find out!
DetectiveMinerva chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Awww! How sweet is this? I love how you've made Anna artsy in this one, since Elsa is more artistic in the logical sense. You've got both of them perfectly in character here, with Anna being the eternal optimist and Elsa worried about everything being perfect. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
crutchiemorrisdelancey chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
When Elsa was crying, I thought it was that her puppy had died or something! She was crying over a dress? How shallow!
Chad Rick Lesens chapter 4 . 1/26/2015
I apologize for this, but I like to post my reviews mostly after I've read more than one chapter. Because, if I learned anything about reading a story, it is that one must always have a sense of the bigger picture, especially while reading the particular detail. The minor arc between Elsa and Anna is well developed in such as short span. Anna admitting her own faults to Elsa and Kristoff, and Elsa beginning to open up to not only her sister, but also to other people. It is always a pleasure to read your work, and I look forward to more. God Bless.
HAFanForever chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
Awesome ending with a proposal, which has been accepted, and a bond which has been restored once again! Love Anna's gift to Elsa! :D
HAFanForever chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
Anna sounds like a hypocrite here in wanting to stay alone and locked in her room, when loneliness is just what she hated after enduring it for thirteen years. She must be hungry by now! But at least she is mature enough to realize that the only person who caused her to behave like this was herself.
HAFanForever chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
Whoa, that was a sudden and impulsive thing for Anna to do, and now SHE is the one who locking Elsa out of her room. I can only wonder why Kristoff wanted to see her...
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Awww, sweet beginning here! I just love the interaction between these two! I will read and review the rest in a while, and I hope you might take time to review some of my other stories as well. ;)
Foxy the Sly chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
Awww, how sweet.

I think it would have been fun to explore the different methods (apart from Olaf) Elsa could have tried to use to get Anna out of the room (did she try to ask if Anna wanted to build a snowman, for instance ? . . .)

A fun little read, thanks.
mary chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
aww the proposal made me cry! great job!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
Short and sweet! I love it!