Reviews for A Fly in the Ointment
Markus-Antonius chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
Nice chapter!
Zomvee chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
Awesome preview mate, oh and the chapter was pretty awesome to.
Yami-Guy chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
Nice chapter...your moving right along. All the key events are snowballing nicely. Looking forward to your next chapter.
JMK2 chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
Good job man. Can't wait for the next chapter
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
Not bad.
Cade117 chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
Hey that's awesome I made a review about not really being into the whole shephard racist and coma thing and you made this chapter making all that better, whether that was something you planned on doing or you saw my review and agreed, that's pretty cool!
NeoNazo356 chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
The leadup to Naruto talking down at the Council was fun to read, and meshed with what was shown last-chapter so well. As for Naruto gathering his little band together, I'm counting 8 different guns while they're on the Citadel; whether Naruto is still stuck with the 3-Man Cell constraint or not is still up in the air. I'm glad you established later on that Shepard will NOT be getting chakra from what happened, though I imagine Naruto is pale either because of the blood he gave in some not-so-small volume, the visions, or any combination of those and something else. As for the Preview, I only have SOME idea as to what planet that's on, though it's not important. What IS important is that Naruto might get raped next-chapter.

P.S.
Had you ever considered Naruto arming that tracking device he rigged in Saren with an explosive, or is it too small to attach a bomb in any capacity to? I just thought it'd be funny if during the revisit of the evidence, that right when Saren is about to storm off, Naruto blows a hole in his arm or something. That's just me spewing random thoughts though.
chm01 chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
ah, Naruto, it seems your sexiness and raw animal magnetism shall be your undoing.
Naruto should have Shepard, Jack, and Hanabi added
Hootyman chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
I wouldn't mind Hanabi being added to the harem, but not at first cause it be more interesting to see her as an enemy before her feelings for Naruto causes her to seek redemption and go to the good side.
Also you could probably make Shepard go for Garrus cause that would also be an interesting spin on the story. She started off as an alien hater and currently she still has a little mistrust for them, however; as she's helping Naruto and gets to know Garrus she starts to see a new side to aliens she didn't before and, ironically, the woman who had no love for aliens at first ends up falling in love with one. It could probably work for you since it was an actual pairing choice in the game.
Please update this soon
guardsmansparky chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
I can see Jack having a fling with Naruto every now and then, with miranda just sighing and shaking her head.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
make this a hearm please and add tali and samara and sheperd and mabey add ashliy
shadow chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
loved it! another amazing chapter, though wish it was longer. hoping that the pairing turns into a harem, that way jack can join in, and shepard, hanabi, also an asari either tevos, liara, or an oc. looking forward to the next chapter, keep up the amazing work!
War Sage chapter 7 . 7/24/2014