Reviews for A Fly in the Ointment
Juoppo chapter 11 . 3/31/2017
Old Naruto randomly hitching a ride in this Naruto? No thanks, that's going to suck major balls for this story.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/28/2017
Just couldn't help to include the Andromeda Initiative this story, could you!?
ThePlexx chapter 11 . 3/29/2017
Come on! We need more soon this time.

Great job though, still love reading the chapters every time and we still don't have many good stories in this crossover section
Akren Alumni chapter 11 . 3/29/2017
my female ryder is with peebee and my male ryder is with cora andromeda pretty pimp man
Nobody Smurf chapter 11 . 3/28/2017
This couldn't possibly go wrong. Nope. Hanabi-chan will...who am I kidding. I can't even type this with a straight face.

Thank you.
Warder117 chapter 11 . 3/28/2017
Looking forward to the next chapter. As for Andromeda... the critics are high as kites. The game is GOOD! Different enough to be refreshing, but familiar enough to stroke my nostalgic sense. Sure it has some issues, what new game doesn't, but the majority of the bad reviews seems to be either people that didn't really play the game or bandwagoneers. Don't pay them any mind. Ryder is a fresh, trained but untested protagonist, he/she isn't Shepard, people need to realize that fact.
ForsakenTeddy chapter 11 . 3/28/2017
Nice to see an update. I love the story so far and can't wait to see what you have in store next. When it comes to the Shepard question keep her around because Fuck It right. It would be extremely entertaining to see her come along on this journey.
iZuikaku chapter 11 . 3/28/2017
You do know that the Hyperion left the Milky Way on year 2185-86, before any of the Mass Effect canon started
KuronoDono12 chapter 11 . 3/28/2017
Pretty interesting Chapter. Regarding Andromeda I agree with you regarding it needing some patches. I already beat the Main story and regarding who to Romance go for PeeBee first. I did and loved every moment of it. Bioware REALLY stepped up the quality of relationships and hers is the perfect example of it.
R-king 93 chapter 11 . 3/28/2017
Wonderful chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 11 . 3/28/2017
I'm romancing peebee. Your right though it doesn't deserve the flak it got though. This was a good chapter
Hootyman chapter 11 . 3/28/2017
Personally I chose Cora as my first romance, (has professionalism like Ashley did but without being a COMPLETE bitch about it) and let me tell you, THAT... is one. fine. ASS! But I'm gonna have to look up the other romances on YouTube or something cause it is gonna take WAY to friggin long to play through the game AGAIN just to try out a new girl. Game has it's problems here and there, (like I have to restart the game multiple times after awhile because it starts to get real glitchy and stuff otherwise) but it does a GREAT job at making you take a long time to finish and not blow through it if you want it to turn out great in the end.

P.S. $20 bucks says the DLC will be looking for the Quarian Ark. I'm suspecting that it'll take place in a new star system because even though I've beaten the main game so far it says that only 96% of the Heleus systems are available for exploration. So maybe when the DLC arrives THEN it'll unlock.
te.nellis chapter 11 . 3/28/2017