Reviews for A Fly in the Ointment
wchristank chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
Can't wait for more.
sakura89luis chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
Can't wait see how naruto will deal withs this. Great chapter as always.
HellsMaji chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
What a pussy. Getting all scared just at the THOUGHT of the girls being mad.
HellsMaji chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
Naruto is being awfully forthcoming about his abilities.. Spilling all his secrets about what he can do and who is he/how he came about at the drop of a hat.
Engineer4Ever chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
love it.
tgms177 chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
chapter 8 - i love the preview
Markus-Antonius chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
Interesting preview. Good chapter as well. I kinda want both Jack and Shepherd to be paired with Naruto as well.
Justaquestion12 chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
Wow a Far Cry 3 and Taken quote, you my friend are on a roll.
Lord Sigfry chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
Quite the psychopath, isn't he?
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
Oh my gosh dude you are killing me with LLC of these movie and video game references! I mean you just put in a Watchmen one! I would have never thought of doing that! I'm feeling out here! WHOEVER YOU ARE, YOU ARE AWESONE!
Planemo chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
I think you should add jack and make it a trio but not hanabi. She doesnt seem much like the sharing type and seems more liable to kill miri and jack then share naruto with them. I also think you should leave shepard as a support character like wrex or ashley is in the game. Shell show up but mainly in passing.
FateBurn chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
good chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
Please please keep updating this story and your other mass effect story's there all brilliant like the rest of your story's so maybe add some more girls to the harem if you feel like it and hope you can update soon
Cerulean Knight chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
The relationship Naruto will have with Hanabi sounds really weird but at the same time really hot. This hot woman from a past you don't remember wants to kill you at first and is stalking you and working for a fanatical group and then while stalking you she begins to fall back in love with you but loves to fight with you and she's determined to have you back. Then one of your two closest friends revels that she has romantic feelings for you and can no longer deny them and comes to you. All the while other romantic ventures may be forming all without your knowing and they'll just spring on you.
RecklessBaka chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
Man they should all have a threeway and get it over with.

Rev up those chapters, because Jack and Naruto drama is upcoming.
360 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »