Reviews for A Fly in the Ointment
A Lost shinobi chapter 10 . 7/6
Oh my God I've been waiting forever for you to update this story I'm so glad to see a new instalment
myafroatemydog chapter 3 . 7/6
This was a good chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 2 . 7/6
This was a great fhapter
Lumiloco chapter 10 . 7/6
I reckon just Naruto x Miranda.
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 7/6
Well this was an intersting first chapter
DragonPony022 chapter 10 . 7/6
Great chapter, I really like how epic this chapter was. I still really REALLY hope Jack joins the two of them. I love her character and to me it does seem possible that the three of them could be together. I think Hanabi might be jaded over the years and insane that she isn't the same woman the original Naruto fell in love with. Also this ISN'T original Naruto. This Naruto is how own person. And that doesn't mean he would fall for Hanabi just because hie downer WAS married to her so long ago.
Serithus chapter 10 . 7/6
RIP IN PEPPERONIS
Actually with today's servers having someone see your password is the least concern, that's not how they get it. Rather you need a complex password that ALSO has no meaning. Similar to a WiFi password.

And keep in mind, even with something like that, if they get to your server, you're fucked. That's why you:

1. Have a second account linked
2. Keep an eye on your account ready to make the switch.

As for ff accounts, mah, only if you pissed someone's cousin's double chinned unkl. So that they'd hop on a tor or something with a vendetta against you.
shugokage chapter 10 . 7/6
Definitely an interesting chapter and great scene!
Zeus501 chapter 10 . 7/5
please add jack
obliviandragon chapter 10 . 7/5
Awesome chapter be sure to keep them coming for sure!
Nobody Smurf chapter 10 . 7/5
Poor girls just can't resist him. I vote the ladies work things out between themselves, and he gets to live with whatever they decide.

GLaDOSEDI?

Thank you.
JACKSON12345 chapter 10 . 7/5
If people "hate" a story but still continue to read it it means that they're Pissed that they can't write one at all so just ignore assholes that do that stuff
JakMar chapter 10 . 7/5
Awesome chapter enjoyed that, about he pairing I say definitely keep it just Miranda, I personally prefer 1-1 romance it just seems much more meaningful, also I'm not a fan of Jacks at all. -JakMar-
zombiehunter1982 chapter 10 . 7/5
Im hoping for a jack and Miranda pearing. I think it would be funny to see their interaction with naruto
430 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »