Reviews for A Fly in the Ointment
FateBurn chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Great chapter like always.
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Not bad.
Engineer4Ever chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
love it, can't wait to year what's happened over the years.
SpEcIaLk18 chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
I say that since you got Jack being all interested in Naruto then she should join in on the fun.
choejhulkp9 chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Great chapter, i think you should add Jack into the romantic pairing. It would be a great way to through a wrench into Naruto and Miranda's relationship and the dialogue between them would make for something very funny. You should also think about brining in Shepard since your starting the canon from the first mass effect game. Maybe have Shepard and Naruto work together on the mission for the beacon on eden prime as a test to see which of the two would make for a better spectra candidate and then have them work together to take down Saren and the reapers and eventually the collectors and cerberus. It's still a great story keep writing.
Impstar chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Looks like Shepard is going to be sidelined, at least for now. Well, should be interesting.
chm01 chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
I still think shepard should be in the fic, and I still say it's a good idea if Naruto became her evaluator, if that's possible, though the preview seems to imply that she is not going to be part of the normandy when they are going to eden prime, does that means you've taken a decision? also i like his new armor, remind a bit of kasumi's but… for men.
Infinite Freedom chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Just NarutoxMiranda. I really don't see her sharing.
Hiei-Uchiha chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Excellent chapter, I can't wait to see what else you have,planned for this story! I personally prefer just Naruto and Miranda, but I might be swayed if you are adding a fem Shepard to the mix, hehe I will say the nod to Captain America Winter Soldier was a nice touch and meeting Thane before ME1 events was a nice touch as well. Still , I definitely suggest that if you are keeping Miranda in the thick, she definitely needs to show more of her skills, particularly if she trains/learns from Naruto, I am sure our favorite blonde has been showing her a thing or 20 when it comes to combar which would increase her threat level and survivability. Anyways, great job once again and cant wait see the next chapter!
Lovegood Loves Good chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Miri/naru/jack
Relim chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
This was fun. I do like your Mass Effect crosses in particular. Are you going to update the one where Naruto becomes Tevos' bodyguard at any point?
Jebest4781 chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
gah this was so damn good and enjoyed it so damn well. you should have Jack be involved in the pairing so that we can fun romance with Miranda and Jack along with fun three ways. also seems that your going to not have fem Shepard be in the story and not be apart of the story from being a spectre and being apart of coming events.
MEleeSmasher chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Please, can you kill Udina in the next chapter? That asshole, plus Saren, are people I wanna see axed in the next chapter.
goddragonking chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
Zikarn Krais chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
I honestly don't know why you keep saying "You decide, dear readers" when history has clearly shown that the readers of your story, almost unilaterally, all vote for harems.

Seriously, why not just do a single-pairing fic for once? One where it's not just Naruto/Hinata or whatever.
461 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »