Reviews for A Fly in the Ointment
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
can you make a ME where naruto doesnt replace shepard?
NeoNazo356 chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
The authorities already knowing about the Shinobi should clear things up, all Naruto has to do is say he was cloned from a -now-exhausted if he knows the fact- DNA sample, though he may want to leave out about the add-ons. As for Henry getting the snot kicked out of him, if there was a video of him getting T-bagged, Naruto and/or Miranda would probably put that on the Extranet and rank up billions of views; if they ever got their hands on it, anyhow, but that's just a hypothetical. As for Jack appearing next-chapter, that's making the next chapter to look pretty interesting, and I'm surprised the "cheerleader" thing got started so early; then again, some things never change. As for Cerberus, maybe Naruto and/or Miranda join Cerberus and convince Jack Harper to not be so xenophobic, maybe they don't, but all those billions that Naruto dropped into their laps to screw over Henry one last time would be sure to help things along should they meet, either through a proxy or in-person. Looking forward to more.
NeoNazo356 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I see you did some major pruning from the get-go. Thin the numbers as it were. Looking forward to the next chapter; especially Naruto spewing fireballs, that'll be awesome to read.
Minato 1 chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Wow cant wait 4 d next chapter,hope u get well soon.
DarkStrider chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
Sorry to hear of your condition. Best wishes on getting better! I love this, as you said, there aren't enough good Naruto/ME crosses with Miranda. Epic! Please continue when you're up to it!
Hail Emperor Naruto chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Forgot to say in my other review. I definitely vote for Naruto and Miranda to not join Cerberus. I guess Miranda could since she might very well agree with their agenda, but i cannot see Naruto condoning their experiments and black ops activities. He definitely fits as a Spectre more. Although i could totally see him staying to the Terminus Systems where he could wreak as much havoc as he wants to by himself.
Hail Emperor Naruto chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Glad to see an update. Hope your health is improving.
Thank god the douche, Henry Lawson, is out of the picture. I've got to question Naruto's decision to send the money to Cerberus. It doesn't appear that he realizes Cerberus is responsible for Henry getting is DNA, and doesn't appear to have much knowledge on them. He couldn't have known that they would have looked for him. So why did he send an apparently massive fortune to them? I get that he might not care much for money, and probably realized having to much money for no reason would be suspicious. Still, any sensible person would have at least kept some of it. Enough to start a life with. Jondum probably isn't going to like that he basically supplied Cerbeus with enough funds for years either.
Jondum also seems to imply some Spectre involvement for Naruto. Rather obvious since he is a clone of an ancient, powerful race. It would also be a way for Naruto to get the Council to forget about their Cerberus ties. Plus, Naruto as a Spectre. Gotta happen.
Jack is going to appear. Not sure what to think. she's never been my favorite character, but it does fit since Naruto has a superman complex. Few people needed more help then Jack when she was young.
Hope your health improves. Hope you update soon.
XRaiderV1 chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
well done and lol thats an amusing end snippet.
Cerulean Knight chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Naruto seems to be quiet the little hacker, I hope he can use that blade. How old is Naruto?
Jack has arrived! Real quick, will Jack have hair? I've seen pics of her with and without and the only one I've seen were her hair is auburn is when its kinda long. It was on google under Jack with hair.
AlphaLegion chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
No Cerberus. Let him create his own group of kickass humanocentric commandos. I feel like Jack would be a great addition to that. Maybe get a colonist Shepard in on that too? Hmm. I've only ever played the games, so I'm not really sure about the expanded universe. However, it seems to me that there is no good reason for the three of them to join up with Cerberus at this time. Neither is a human supremacist, neither hates the alliance or aliens in general, they really just want to be left alone. Now that Henry is in jail and broke, they don't need to worry about him chasing them to recover Oriana, and while Cerberus might want them for study, they aren't that important at this time. Similarly, the council races cannot abduct them for study without pissing off the humans, and the humans don't know/likely wouldn't care about two orphans. I almost see them moving to the Terminus, not necessarily Omega, just one of the outer colonies to lay low for a while.

Not sure how you are going to fill in the gap between the story and the beginning of the games, but I'm looking forward to it.
Hiei-Uchiha chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Fantastic update! Cant wait to see what else you have in store. I hope things get better with your situation, you are a hell of an author!
ONNMT chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Oh mer gosh, I loved it! The kiss, the healing... Everything! GAH! XD
Jebest4781 chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
glad to hear the good news man so hope that things can turn out alright on your end so that you can be happy.

now with the story, damn this was a very good one and enjoyed of what was brought up that for now Cerberus will be off of Naruto's and Miranda's back for quite some time that they possibly might end up getting the two into Cerberus possibly for Mass Effect 2 and still get Naruto and Miranda to hate them even more when ME2 ends. still for now thinking you could have the two meet Jacob while they are in the Alliance and when the time comes leave and join Cerberus together and on that would meet Shepard to get things rolling. not only that but now with the teaser in the end with having Naruto and Miranda meet Jack will be fun and think for this story now Naruto would be with both Miranda and Jack with no one else.

this has got to be one of your best Mass Effect X Naruto stories I have read alongside Bring Down the Sky. think for outfit designs for Miranda to wear would be from HuggyBear742 on his deviantart channel since her armor and outfit in the Alliance is freaking awesome.
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Very nice chapter. I hope you get better soon.
Relim chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Oh, this is going to be so much fun! Can't wait for more .!
386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »