Reviews for A Fly in the Ointment
Amidamaru88 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
- good chapter lenght
- interesting start, can you add a few more bonding moments for them?
- curious how you will explaine the whole ancient humans part
- was Kai Leng at the base? why?
- how did Naruto learn to walk and water? instinct?
- hopefuly Miranda isn't steril in this fic
- well Naruto is definatly established in her life now
- Oriana could have a big brother as well now
- did Naruto use any shinobi skills against Kai?
- for a moment I thought Kai would live, save trouble for later on

The Ten Commandments of Reviewing - created by FictionReader98 and Zoneshifter D

1) Thou shalt point out the parts you enjoy
2) Thou shalt point out the parts you disliked, if any.
3) Thou shalt point out the parts you utterly hated and explain why
4) Thou shalt write with good grammar!
5) Thou shalt not give annonymous reviews, for the authors might want to reply to thine criticism!
6) Thou shalt not flame
7) Thou shalt write a four sentence paragraph minimum!
8) Thou shalt use constructive criticism!
9) Thou shalt review as much as possible, not merely once!
10) Thou shalt voice thine expectations

if you have time and one of my stories catche's your interest I would ask you give it the same treatment
Tom2011 chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
Dear Friends,

Stop SOPA. SOPA stands for Stop Online Piracy Acts.

In this case, all fanart will be deleted, all fan-pages, fanfics, fan made videos, etc. Please help stop SOPA

/ / wh. gov / lUHPr

or

petitions . whitehouse . gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr

(remove space or Just go on Google and type SOPA 2014 to find this website)

Apparently, it was created Feb 17. The petition will close on March 19.

As of right now, we still need more than 43,500, so Please, sign the petition.

I have already done it. Now, it's up to you. Please, help us to save our work.

You only need E-mail account to create an account and sign this petition. (Even If you are not from US, you can still create your account using your E-mail Id)

Please, spread this words.

Thank you..
Aloxamax chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
The story's nice, so I can't have you dying on me just yet ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
can you make a ME where naruto doesnt replace shepard?
NeoNazo356 chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
The authorities already knowing about the Shinobi should clear things up, all Naruto has to do is say he was cloned from a -now-exhausted if he knows the fact- DNA sample, though he may want to leave out about the add-ons. As for Henry getting the snot kicked out of him, if there was a video of him getting T-bagged, Naruto and/or Miranda would probably put that on the Extranet and rank up billions of views; if they ever got their hands on it, anyhow, but that's just a hypothetical. As for Jack appearing next-chapter, that's making the next chapter to look pretty interesting, and I'm surprised the "cheerleader" thing got started so early; then again, some things never change. As for Cerberus, maybe Naruto and/or Miranda join Cerberus and convince Jack Harper to not be so xenophobic, maybe they don't, but all those billions that Naruto dropped into their laps to screw over Henry one last time would be sure to help things along should they meet, either through a proxy or in-person. Looking forward to more.
NeoNazo356 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I see you did some major pruning from the get-go. Thin the numbers as it were. Looking forward to the next chapter; especially Naruto spewing fireballs, that'll be awesome to read.
Minato 1 chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Wow cant wait 4 d next chapter,hope u get well soon.
DarkStrider chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
Sorry to hear of your condition. Best wishes on getting better! I love this, as you said, there aren't enough good Naruto/ME crosses with Miranda. Epic! Please continue when you're up to it!
Hail Emperor Naruto chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Forgot to say in my other review. I definitely vote for Naruto and Miranda to not join Cerberus. I guess Miranda could since she might very well agree with their agenda, but i cannot see Naruto condoning their experiments and black ops activities. He definitely fits as a Spectre more. Although i could totally see him staying to the Terminus Systems where he could wreak as much havoc as he wants to by himself.
Hail Emperor Naruto chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Glad to see an update. Hope your health is improving.
Thank god the douche, Henry Lawson, is out of the picture. I've got to question Naruto's decision to send the money to Cerberus. It doesn't appear that he realizes Cerberus is responsible for Henry getting is DNA, and doesn't appear to have much knowledge on them. He couldn't have known that they would have looked for him. So why did he send an apparently massive fortune to them? I get that he might not care much for money, and probably realized having to much money for no reason would be suspicious. Still, any sensible person would have at least kept some of it. Enough to start a life with. Jondum probably isn't going to like that he basically supplied Cerbeus with enough funds for years either.
Jondum also seems to imply some Spectre involvement for Naruto. Rather obvious since he is a clone of an ancient, powerful race. It would also be a way for Naruto to get the Council to forget about their Cerberus ties. Plus, Naruto as a Spectre. Gotta happen.
Jack is going to appear. Not sure what to think. she's never been my favorite character, but it does fit since Naruto has a superman complex. Few people needed more help then Jack when she was young.
Hope your health improves. Hope you update soon.
XRaiderV1 chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
well done and lol thats an amusing end snippet.
Cerulean Knight chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Naruto seems to be quiet the little hacker, I hope he can use that blade. How old is Naruto?
Jack has arrived! Real quick, will Jack have hair? I've seen pics of her with and without and the only one I've seen were her hair is auburn is when its kinda long. It was on google under Jack with hair.
AlphaLegion chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
No Cerberus. Let him create his own group of kickass humanocentric commandos. I feel like Jack would be a great addition to that. Maybe get a colonist Shepard in on that too? Hmm. I've only ever played the games, so I'm not really sure about the expanded universe. However, it seems to me that there is no good reason for the three of them to join up with Cerberus at this time. Neither is a human supremacist, neither hates the alliance or aliens in general, they really just want to be left alone. Now that Henry is in jail and broke, they don't need to worry about him chasing them to recover Oriana, and while Cerberus might want them for study, they aren't that important at this time. Similarly, the council races cannot abduct them for study without pissing off the humans, and the humans don't know/likely wouldn't care about two orphans. I almost see them moving to the Terminus, not necessarily Omega, just one of the outer colonies to lay low for a while.

Not sure how you are going to fill in the gap between the story and the beginning of the games, but I'm looking forward to it.
Hiei-Uchiha chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Fantastic update! Cant wait to see what else you have in store. I hope things get better with your situation, you are a hell of an author!
ONNMT chapter 2 . 2/14/2014