Reviews for A Fly in the Ointment
outcastmike chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
All I can say is wow this is a good chapter please update soon I would bring Jack in the mix it would be rather interesting. I think Sheppard should be brought in and have naruto and the other Spector can remember his name from part one. And continue from there that is my opinion.
Zarkko chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
First of all, I'm glad you're feeling better bro. Secondly, I'm loving this fic. Really well written as always and it's unique among NarutoXMass Effect fics in that it doesn't start with either Naruto being an immortal from an ancient time, or just another alien roped into helping Shepard. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do with this.
Kaioo chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Personally, I don't think Shep should turn up/exist. This story is about Naruto, and inevitably if you have the absolute MAIN CHARACTER of a series turn up/exist in a crossover, they generally end up detracting from your intended main character's story and so forth.

On another note... I'm vexed as to why Naruto has been made a spectre... don't spectres need to prove they're self-sufficient, and they generally have some combat experience(not required).
guisniperman chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Quite the good chapter. Naruto's in for an interesting life... and he'll be whipped. If the preview was anything to go by, the he got two girls and a little chibi worriying for him... and able to beat him black and blue.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Naruto x Miranda only. And Shepard should be in it.
FateBurn chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Good start.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Thanks for finally updating this story! Please update again soon and keep up the great work!
Blink182rlz chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Keep it Naruto and Miranda it be to much chaos between the 3.I see Jack as the sister of the group be a great influence on Ori lol
TheVoidWalker666 chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
add jack
Zomvee chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Female Shepard please and yes put Jack in the relationship as well, now that part is over can you also put Shepard into it?

Great story so far mate, so continue the story, alrighty.
GreyMan19 chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
I think an interesting addition to this strange circle of friends(?) would be Kolyat(?), Thane's son. I don't think they ever stated his age directly.
From words of a wise smartass pilot, "Take pictures".
A chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
You should totally include jack in the pairing and make it a threesome! I can see jack and Miranda would never be friends but they could develop mutual respect! Thanks i totally like your story
Ronin Kenshin chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
cool chapter great work
Cerulean Knight chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
What will Naruto have access to? Everything up to sage mode? Or will he also have Ashura mode? I don't think he could have bijuu mode though since he seems to lack a bijuu.
ok the pairing made a funny idea popped into my head. Mainly because you mentioned Miranda, Jack and Shepherd. Pairing Naruto with those three would cause some havoc. Those three clash like Naruto and Sasuke, but they're three women and they're sexy and oh so very dangerous. Feisty, head strong, powerful (in some way), beautiful, unique and bot afraid to kick his ass should he act out. Brunette, Auburn and Red. And a blonde on top of them all. Or underneath, in between, beside.
War Sage chapter 3 . 5/23/2014