Reviews for A Fly in the Ointment
Piterio chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
Okay beside the name I love this thing. Cause seriously after you eaten and then look up your names, this particular sentence is the last thing you wanna hear.

For your and your grandmother well being congrats and get better. Regardless Good Luck.
Zikarn Krais chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
It'd be interesting if Henry Lawson manages to escape and plots revenge against Naruto.
ExecutionerKain chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
Hang in there! Hope u get better
cew1088 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Great start to your story. Love the pairing. Miranda is hot and has big ads in the game. Update real soon please.
Serfius chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Very interesting. Wonder how this'll change things up.
The reader chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I love all your works so id just like to say... Post more... Would you kindly? Lol hope u get better dude.
TheVoidWalker666 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
nice chapter hope you start to feeling better soon
Zomvee chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I have no idea what to say to this chapter, so I will be needing more chapters to form an opinion about this crossover fanfic.
exiles soul chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
dude this look like it will be awesome. hang in there and I know you can make!
Universal-Public-Cockblocker chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Awsome story. And I hope you get better.
beastmagebuddha chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
You know sometimes I don't know if I hate you or love ya man. On the one hand I hate you because you keep make new stories instead of finishing you older ones. On the other hand I love ya because of the amazing stories you produce and this is no exception. Congrats on the good news and good luck on the bad.
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Most fripping excellent author. I love this story and how it starts. Absolutely awesome here!
outcastmike chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I enjoyed this so far
Relim chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
O.O! Ok, yeah. This is gonna be a blasty-blast, I can just tell.
BioHazard82 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Interesting start. Please update soon, and often!
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »