Reviews for A Fly in the Ointment
Zoltan-Atreyu chapter 10 . 1/3
I find were this story is going very interesting. haven't seen a fanfic do anything like this yet hope you do more updates soon
WordSmyth chapter 10 . 9/26/2016
I've gotta say, I love this story! But just one question. In an earlier chapter Naruto used a few hundred clones to take over a dreadnaught. Why qouldnt a handful of clones detonate the bomb as well?
StayBlessed chapter 9 . 8/8/2016
Of course Jack should be added! Even Miranda wants her to, she's just in denial.
Finally An Available Username chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
Awesome chapter! Awesome story! Awesome everything! But f#ck Jack! And not in the good way. Her character sucks. Anyway, I love this story. Youre a great author, both in romance and in action. Keep it up man.
Kurokawa Kazunari chapter 10 . 7/9/2016
I like it, nothing else to it. Have Jack get involved, besides you already have Miranda giving thoughts to sharing even though she said she wouldn't, so having her say no could cause a rift to form between the three. Keep Shepard in all three of them as well since getting rid of her bears no fruits to be gained and even though keeping might make it harder to mold the story to the way you want it, it also opens up different doors for you to explore since she offers a unique co-protagonist background character. Since she is the original protagonist in Mass Effect you could have her do some of the main story line missions while Naruto does some DLC missions later on or whatever you want really.

Hope it gets updated soon.
TheFoolishDreamer chapter 10 . 7/9/2016
Wow... I would like to say Poor Jack but she's such an asshole in the first game. Would love to see how you will redeem her and for Naruto owning the Normandy.. I hope he and Shepard can get along with it. Shepard's character always vary cause of the choices so I would love to see your version be more renegade than paragon for just a littlr while. But other than that, great update on the story!
Wrathchylde chapter 10 . 7/7/2016
Love it so far. Hope you can keep it going.
brachiosaurus chapter 10 . 7/7/2016
You and your foccasional Cliffhangers. Please, update soon.
R-king 93 chapter 10 . 7/6/2016
Interesting
Detinc chapter 10 . 7/6/2016
It's sad that people would harass others for the hell of it. I had several favorite stories of mine get abandoned because they could not take the pressure of all of the assholes in this world.

But I believe in you. Don't let others fool you; you're a terrific writer. You're within my top ten favorite authors because not only do your stories flow well, but because you have something that about 75% of people who post on this site don't; formatting and grammer.

I am serious. I've read fanfics that are walls of text, have no idea how to use spaces or commas, that have a story flow like a train wreck.

So keep on writing, and anyone tells you to stop, flip'em the bird before kicking them in the crotch.

"When you're lost and alone, when you're sinking like a stone, carry on~"
-Carry On, by Fun.
myafroatemydog chapter 10 . 7/6/2016
Things are getting crazy and you ended right there. Argh can't wait for the next updat
myafroatemydog chapter 9 . 7/6/2016
This was a great chapter. It keeps getting better and better you should just make this a harem. Kinda sad naruto killed benezia no chance Liara
myafroatemydog chapter 8 . 7/6/2016
Such a good chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 7 . 7/6/2016
This fic gets crazier with every chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 6 . 7/6/2016
I wasn't expecting this at all
463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »