Reviews for A Fly in the Ointment
myafroatemydog chapter 5 . 7/6/2016
Great chap
myafroatemydog chapter 4 . 7/6/2016
This was such a good chapter.
A Lost shinobi chapter 10 . 7/6/2016
Oh my God I've been waiting forever for you to update this story I'm so glad to see a new instalment
myafroatemydog chapter 3 . 7/6/2016
This was a good chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 2 . 7/6/2016
This was a great fhapter
Lumiloco chapter 10 . 7/6/2016
I reckon just Naruto x Miranda.
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Well this was an intersting first chapter
DragonPony022 chapter 10 . 7/6/2016
Great chapter, I really like how epic this chapter was. I still really REALLY hope Jack joins the two of them. I love her character and to me it does seem possible that the three of them could be together. I think Hanabi might be jaded over the years and insane that she isn't the same woman the original Naruto fell in love with. Also this ISN'T original Naruto. This Naruto is how own person. And that doesn't mean he would fall for Hanabi just because hie downer WAS married to her so long ago.
Serithus chapter 10 . 7/6/2016
RIP IN PEPPERONIS
Guest chapter 10 . 7/6/2016
Actually with today's servers having someone see your password is the least concern, that's not how they get it. Rather you need a complex password that ALSO has no meaning. Similar to a WiFi password.

And keep in mind, even with something like that, if they get to your server, you're fucked. That's why you:

1. Have a second account linked
2. Keep an eye on your account ready to make the switch.

As for ff accounts, mah, only if you pissed someone's cousin's double chinned unkl. So that they'd hop on a tor or something with a vendetta against you.
shugokage chapter 10 . 7/6/2016
Definitely an interesting chapter and great scene!
Zeus501 chapter 10 . 7/5/2016
please add jack
obliviandragon chapter 10 . 7/5/2016
Awesome chapter be sure to keep them coming for sure!
Nobody Smurf chapter 10 . 7/5/2016
Poor girls just can't resist him. I vote the ladies work things out between themselves, and he gets to live with whatever they decide.

GLaDOSEDI?

Thank you.
JACKSON12345 chapter 10 . 7/5/2016
If people "hate" a story but still continue to read it it means that they're Pissed that they can't write one at all so just ignore assholes that do that stuff
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »