Reviews for A Fly in the Ointment
Albert da Snake chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
Hanabi! Why her? And why of Hinata?! Also really Hanabi?! That really shocked me dude.
Exanime Draco chapter 8 . 9/25/2014
Personally I'm not sure what you should do with the pairing, though the blame for that falls on this preview for the next chapter to be honest. Personally after seeing the whole mentioning of fire and ice, and how they are each two parts of a whole when it comes to Naruto, I think you should personally, given how hard it appears that Jack has fallen for Naruto. Speaking from personal experience after seeing just how hard she's fallen for him in that preview she's not going to get over him for years if she stays, and is even more likely to eventually result in something such as what happened in that preview, but at the same time I can't see her leaving given how entrenched in the lives of Miranda, Ori, and Naruto she is. In this case I think that the end result of her joining the pairing in a romantic light will come down to a confrontation between her and Miranda whether it come to harsh words and an emotional conclusion, or a small cat fight. Personally I think it would be interesting if Jack joined the pairing in a romantic nature and her and Miranda decided to screw with Naruto from a pyschological perspective by making it seem like they were still ready to tear eah other apart, while making sure that they seemed to show up semi-frequently in the same room, just to make him sweat about getting caught in the crossfire.
That being said I think that regardless of what happens with the pairing the story is going to be interesting nonetheless. Even more so since I'm particularly curious as to why Naruto is become so aggressive. I have a few ideas about why it's happenin/what's causing it, but I don't have any solid evidence to support them leaving them as just theories for the moment.
At any rate I look forward to the next update, and I apologize for taking so long to send a review as events in real life have been interefering with doing so. Update again soon!
HK Target Shooter chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
Can't wait for more.
sakura89luis chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
Can't wait see how naruto will deal withs this. Great chapter as always.
HellsMaji chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
What a pussy. Getting all scared just at the THOUGHT of the girls being mad.
HellsMaji chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
Naruto is being awfully forthcoming about his abilities.. Spilling all his secrets about what he can do and who is he/how he came about at the drop of a hat.
Engineer4Ever chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
love it.
tgms177 chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
chapter 8 - i love the preview
Markus-Antonius chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
Interesting preview. Good chapter as well. I kinda want both Jack and Shepherd to be paired with Naruto as well.
Justaquestion12 chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
Wow a Far Cry 3 and Taken quote, you my friend are on a roll.
Lord Sigfry chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
Quite the psychopath, isn't he?
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
Oh my gosh dude you are killing me with LLC of these movie and video game references! I mean you just put in a Watchmen one! I would have never thought of doing that! I'm feeling out here! WHOEVER YOU ARE, YOU ARE AWESONE!
Planemo chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
I think you should add jack and make it a trio but not hanabi. She doesnt seem much like the sharing type and seems more liable to kill miri and jack then share naruto with them. I also think you should leave shepard as a support character like wrex or ashley is in the game. Shell show up but mainly in passing.
FateBurn chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
good chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
Please please keep updating this story and your other mass effect story's there all brilliant like the rest of your story's so maybe add some more girls to the harem if you feel like it and hope you can update soon
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »