Reviews for A Fly in the Ointment
shugokage chapter 9 . 6/19/2015
Interesting chapter and story!
Markus-Antonius chapter 9 . 6/19/2015
That preview was cool
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 9 . 6/9/2015
Okay first off I heard from a little birdy (*cough**cough* YOUR OTHER NARUTO X MASS EFFECT STORY) that you are thinking of dropping this story. And I say fuck no. I've been waiting for this story ever since I got into the military and I went through basic and now that I'm out and have my cell phone again I can READ again. And I really don't want you to just give this thing up. Or anything other story that you do because I'm still trying to go through your list and read them. Freaking awesome work the lot of them. This new twist of finally bringing Jack into the love and then making Naruto go and kill Benezia like that was crazy! You keep surprising me and I want to see more.
conan.lagace chapter 9 . 6/5/2015
... i urge you, bring back the kyuubi, like a giant naruto-fox ripping a reaper apart... it would be beautiful.
spasticpandakid chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
reading this left me wanting more i really should have read it sooner cant wait to read some more
JakMar chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
Yo big fan of your stories, glad you updated this one. I gotta ask please keep this strictly just Naruto and miranda cus the way you have it works really well and adding jack would just ruin it for me. -JakMar-
Nobody Smurf chapter 9 . 6/2/2015
Just caught up. This is every bit as good as Bring Down The Sky. I'm not quite sure what to think of Dark Hanabi. Poor girl seems to have lost her marbles. But then, working with TIM tends to do that to people. :(
HappyPig chapter 9 . 6/2/2015
An enjoyable fic, I'm liking the clone path and genetic memory path. Keep up the good work.
obliviandragon chapter 9 . 6/1/2015
I like this one too hahah its good looking forward to the next chapter! Definitely also interested in the Naruto x Hanabi would love to see how that came about. Anyways keep the chaps coming!
Redripper666 chapter 5 . 6/1/2015
i was really in to this story intill mid way through this chapter im not meaning this as a flame but that over used plot twist bugs the hell out of me hes no where near as strong as he was in that was fine intill hear come his fully powerd war trained exwife that just so happens to be the only one who leave who jsut so happens to pop up at just this time not saying it bad writing just that it bugs the crap put of me
SeanS chapter 9 . 6/1/2015
Another great chapter, had me cracking up at Tali and the spiders.
Redripper666 chapter 2 . 6/1/2015
the only thing i cant say i like is right off the bat they know what he is i was pretty such you said almost no one even knew what they where
Thatwildabsol chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
I really enjoy reading all of your stories and while im sad your purging some i hope you keep your naruto mass effect one going there extremly addicting to read and theres a sad lack of good regularly updated stories of this type keep up the good work
Alucard The Destroyer chapter 9 . 5/31/2015
Wow haven't seen this one in a while. Loved the Tali arachnophobia, so funny. The freak out on benezia was awesome as well. Keep up the good work.
KuronoDono12 chapter 9 . 5/31/2015
good chapter and happy to see this story updated. I think that you should ad Jack to the pairing for a number of reasons and the fact that Miranda knows of Jack's feelings for Naruto and is willing to share him as long as Jack approaches her first.
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »