Reviews for Everything Has A Price
sliceshadow chapter 8 . 3/7
Cool story so far pls update
xilestyle chapter 8 . 2/15
Hey man, I really love the story! Will you be continuing the story?! If so I may have some suggestions that you might find fun to play with :P

PM me if you'd like to hear them! :D

- xilestyle
Nightwing1 chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
awesome chapter and glad to see Eddie is in the story great work.
so is Peter going get it from Ava now that he's on his feet again?
shugokage chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
Great job on this story and chapter!
jazzybizzle chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
Great update. Glad you're back. Now, I demand another! *smashes glass*
Guest chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
Looking good
latinoheat151 chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
Good Job I really liked this chapter and I can't wait for the next and will Black Cat come out? anyways good job and I want to see some drama/romance the signature of Peter's life anyways ask me for any heroes or villains anyways good job cant wait.
SIRJMAN95 chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
Aw-ma-zing! Always stepping it up my friend nice intro on Domino btw I also enjoy Deadpool being added can't wait to see more of him
Guest chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
In my opinin, it aleeady IS otally perfect as it is, I LOVE IT! It's one of the best USM stories I've ever read! At least, let us have our fun with Roman. Roman is just absolutely amazing! And especially together with Carol! So, I really love the story as it is, just so you know and I'd probably hit may head against a wall if all those amazing chapters changed! You'ee story is amazing in every way, you're amazing, so why not leave the plot as it is? I'm sounding quiet desperate, don't I? Well, I pretty much am if you change you're story :)
Secrecy chapter 8 . 9/9/2014
You're story is amazing! As you said, geeat characters an OC, epic fight scenes, mind-blowing story-line! Keep going! But PLEASE don't change the relationships! They're PERFECT like this (Roman-Carol Danny-Gwen)! Please, I totally love it as it is (don't break my sensitive fangirl heart, plz!)
Sport21 chapter 8 . 9/9/2014
hey no harm in wanting to make your vision come to life, as for pairings Felicia/black cat could be an interesting choice for Danny, she's smart, well cultured and highly trained not to mention sexy as hell just a thought looking forward to your next update.
latinoheat151 chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
Good Job and I feel you should recruit Cloak and Dagger so anyways good job and if you want to talk more about ideas for your story PM me anyways good job can't wait for the next chapter
BlackOut chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
Very good young one, very good. Blackout and onyx would approve ;) like how you did the after ending thing, felt really real. And as always admire the writing style man. Now remember man... 2 more weeks until leg day haha
jazzybizzle chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
Okay-

FIRST of all, I love the fact that you PM me whenever you update, 'cause I've been waiting for like, ever. As usual, your updates are seemingly well-thought out and amazingly written and I loved the action sequences and how everyone's working together. I also love the SpiderTiger moment in theeere, aaaaye ;D Good job, as usual. Keep it up!
spize666 chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
Thanks for telling me about the chapter, and I'm sorry you couldn't sit up for so long that sounds terrible :( I'm glad you're writing again :D Oh my god now Harry hs 4 voices in his head, that would drive me nutty! And they got Peter back whoo! Also I hope Roman and Harry are ok D: I like your ending when the screen broke XD Thanks for updating!