Reviews for A Genius Like Him
fluffpenguin chapter 1 . 3/4
good story, hope you write more
Conflicting.Opposite.Minds chapter 1 . 1/20
Ok, so I really don't know where to start. First of all this is beautiful. I love your characterization of the Kakashi/Itachi dynamic. This is cannon, at least as far as I'm concerned. I hope that you write another story with child!itachi, because I absolutely love the voice you give him. This is definitely the kind of writing I aspire to, thank you for sharing!
greenmonochrome chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I love your characterization of Kakashi and Itachi! It's very insightful. I especially enjoyed the last scene!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
:O lovely especially after the recent episodes with kakashi as itachi's anbu captain
hope your finals go well! :) or if u've finished, that they went well
Superpower Lottery chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
So. Very. Cute.
not the usual baka chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
There is something remarkably cute about this version of Itachi.
Of course Kakashi is pleased to get another Tenzo-kun, minion-material is hard to come by sometimes.
It was a little cruel to drag little minion-Itachi out of the shower and then make him go back through the dangerous grounds of ANBU girls.

Those were some serious lessons taught here through half-drunkenness and love of Icha Icha.
DeviWan chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Ayeee! This is so cute! And it made me laugh. Young ANBU Capt Kakashi is so funny and annoying and cute! Everything in this story is cute! So thanks for writing and sharing with the rest of us!
vaKEra chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I can totally see this happening. In fact I hope it does! Anyway, I loved their dynamics and this Fic was awesome!
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Should I really be surprised by the quality?

Anything you or Riya write is gold.
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Kakashi's remark about once being "a real Hatake" was interesting. Makes me wonder if at one time, his clan had a great deal of prestige and/or nobility, ranking right alongside the Uchiha and Senju.
Distressed fan chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
wonderful, i love their dynamics.
Arishandera chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
A very nice read. I love humorous sort of fics that manage to maintain Itachi's character very well.
quiltedcat chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Itachi as minion to Kakashi, great image!
Too bad Kakashi, in cannon, never had Itachi as a subordinate. His values being totally different from Danzo's . This Kakashi would have shielded Itachi from Danzo's influence while making Itachi a little less of the stiff, duty obsessed shinobi he became.
The Goliath Beetle chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
This. Is. Excellent! I just...I've always thought about Itachi and Kakashi's interactions in the ANBU and this is *perfect*. And so funny! I loved the part about making tea :'D
Kyong Kybis chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
An incredible one-shot. I love the relationship you build between Itachi and Kakashi and the humor and the beautiful language you use, well, just about everything in this fic.

Thanks for writing all these wonderful stories :)