Reviews for A Genius Like Him
CrystallineX chapter 1 . 5/5
Great little one shot, even though Itachi seems a tiny bit ooc; perhaps if he'd been a bit more naive, (since Itachi's an old man inside) maybe his character would have been like at 8? 9?
Note: The age difference between Kakashi and Itachi's is 7 years, so if Itachi is supposed to be 11 here, Kakashi would be 18.
Genius... ;)
Cherry chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Cute. :D
chibihinachan chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Brilliant writing! Really enjoyed it.
fluffpenguin chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
good story, hope you write more
Conflicting.Opposite.Minds chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Ok, so I really don't know where to start. First of all this is beautiful. I love your characterization of the Kakashi/Itachi dynamic. This is cannon, at least as far as I'm concerned. I hope that you write another story with child!itachi, because I absolutely love the voice you give him. This is definitely the kind of writing I aspire to, thank you for sharing!
greenmonochrome chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I love your characterization of Kakashi and Itachi! It's very insightful. I especially enjoyed the last scene!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
:O lovely especially after the recent episodes with kakashi as itachi's anbu captain
hope your finals go well! :) or if u've finished, that they went well
Martha Liberty chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
So. Very. Cute.
not the usual baka chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
There is something remarkably cute about this version of Itachi.
Of course Kakashi is pleased to get another Tenzo-kun, minion-material is hard to come by sometimes.
It was a little cruel to drag little minion-Itachi out of the shower and then make him go back through the dangerous grounds of ANBU girls.

Those were some serious lessons taught here through half-drunkenness and love of Icha Icha.
DeviWan chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Ayeee! This is so cute! And it made me laugh. Young ANBU Capt Kakashi is so funny and annoying and cute! Everything in this story is cute! So thanks for writing and sharing with the rest of us!
sansyboy chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I can totally see this happening. In fact I hope it does! Anyway, I loved their dynamics and this Fic was awesome!
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Should I really be surprised by the quality?

Anything you or Riya write is gold.
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Kakashi's remark about once being "a real Hatake" was interesting. Makes me wonder if at one time, his clan had a great deal of prestige and/or nobility, ranking right alongside the Uchiha and Senju.
Distressed fan chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
wonderful, i love their dynamics.