Reviews for The Runaways
littleshelly chapter 54 . 5/12
Woooo hoooo! I know it’s been a while but congrats on finishing this!
littleshelly chapter 41 . 5/11
Okay, now I’ll never be able to see Children of the Corn without imagining poor little idiot Beth. I think I love you for that.
littleshelly chapter 32 . 5/11
I love Dazed and Confused Caryl AU. I think we need many more stories like this.
littleshelly chapter 30 . 5/11
“Are you on the pot?”

I’m CRYING.
littleshelly chapter 28 . 5/11
I love 70’s Caryl!
littleshelly chapter 26 . 5/11
I like it when Shane is a nice guy and I think T would rock the Don Cornelius look, lol. Great chapter!
littleshelly chapter 2 . 5/10
Despite the situation I had to laugh about being groupies for Aerosmith. And The Runaways kick ass. They were way ahead of their time.

It was refreshing to see Andrea as the more innocent one of the pair and Lori and Rick being nice. And actually...cool. Lol
littleshelly chapter 1 . 5/10
I’m making my way through the Haitus catalog and as soon as I came to this one and saw 999 reviews, I knew I had to leave #1,000. I read this over at the other site when it was there and remember liking it a lot. Teenage Dixon brothers is always a treat, and Caryl a huge bonus. So, happy 1,000th review!
I totally get daryl here, it's difficult to let people in when your not use to that besides your family and it takes a lot of courage too
Looove it! Buck is back yeah!
They're such cutie pies!
My babies caryl are to precious, little sweet things :)
Glad the dixons decided to help them, they really needed it
Glad they run into good people like rick and Lori. Hope they find something better for them
Sassassassin chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
what a great story, thoroughly enjoyed it!
1,007 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »