Reviews for Fire and Ice
Satsuki2015 chapter 7 . 1/1
i really like the story very much so far, can't wait for the next ch. wanna know what happens to Skadi as well.
Mr. Boggart 9327 chapter 7 . 4/2/2015
Hi! I, obviously, read ur story and lived it! I know u haven't updated since June of 2014, but I feel like u haven't given up. Please please please don't abandon! U have an amazing story, something not many people can honestly say. But ur story rocks and it would suck if u didn't update. I would be sad. Please update, for me. Keep writing!
yngoldfogee chapter 7 . 1/24/2015
I've enjoyed this and hope you can update it soon.
Love2read23 chapter 7 . 1/8/2015
Hello, I like this story. The Prince Manor sounds marvelous. And the ice phoenix is an ingesting addition. I'm reviewing in a plea for you to continue. What was Crystal's vision? Does Harry stay with Snape? Please keep writing.
JasonDragonwing chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
I like it! Update soon please! :)
Griffin Raven chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
Throughly looking forward to learning more about Chrystal and the other Ice Phonenixes - but also to learn just what might happen next? Will the danger thats approaching Prince Manor be that misguided Ice Phonenix Apate - and just how will that Phoenix have gotten rid of its unwanted companion and fellow Ice Phoenix Skadi?
wannabe kairi chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
cliff-hanger! pls update soon
Alatar Maia chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
I always think 'eh it's not very realistic to have Snape and Harry get so close' but these stories are always so well written I really have no excuse. Please keep updating!
Alatar Maia chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Wow, plot twist! An interesting idea...personally I wouldn't put it past the Dursleys. Please continue updating!
sjrodgers23 chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
Shadi and Crystal should survive and Harry should find out what is going on love it so far. thank you
Ilanea chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
I really like your story so far. The mentoring relationship between Harry and Snape is progressing (some stories rush it bit, I think). Filler chapter or not, you left it at a bit of a cliff hanger. I can't wait to see what happens next.
corala chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
Good God now what
Pathseekerme chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
I really like this story! Great job!
Alethea27 chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
It's a good thing Crystal was monitoring Harry and got Severus when she couldn't wake him. I hope when the Dursleys are found; Crystal gets to punish them. She can have a go at Dumbledore too for putting Harry there and for wanting him to go back there. Dumblebutt and his stupid 'blood wards' - nobody knows exactly what Lily did to protect Harry because nobody was there to see it, but Dumblebutt thinks he knows the answer to everything! Arrogant old toad!
I find it strange that the Council of Elders isn't able to detect a major traitor in their midst and even let Apate go and search for Crystal.
Shouldn't Harry and Crystal get Severus immediately when Crystal senses danger approaching the manor rather that continuing to have a leisurely lunch and a conversation about Crystal's abilities? Looking forward to the next chapter! Please update soon!
thewolf74 chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
Wow. I really like this story. Please update again very soon. I hope that the ice around Severus' heart does finally thaw. Harry needs him more that Severus knows and Severus needs him too.