Reviews for Fire and Ice
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 7/25
Aww...I hope you continue this story!
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 6/21
Yay, someone's actually concerned about Snape for a change-maybe the ice-phoenix can help him for once. Not that I mind people helping Harry, but it seems that everyone is worried about Harry and nobody is ever worried about Snape.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 3/3
Good chapter. And yes, Snape is resentful towards his mother, and I don't blame him-I'm surprised he has her portrait there. I see she's certain that her son is always wrong about everything-maybe Snape was abused by both parents, and not just one.

Glad that Harry has been rescued-but Harry is *always* rescued, and Snape never is.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 2/28
Good chapter. Of course, Snape is getting more than three hours of sleep each night, which probably helps his temper a great deal, and he doesn't have to deal with more than one kid trying to set him on fire (hello, Hermione!) or cause explosions (ditto Draco). I hope this isn't one of those stories where Snape hates Slytherin, though.

As for Eileen, given that she allowed her husband to use Snape as a punching bag, I don't have much respect for her.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 2/17
Marge didn't use any term to characterize Albus-that must have gotten left off in a revision.

Other than that, it's nice that Snape isn't stuck with Spinners End, but has the manor and doesn't have to live in a slum any more. He barks at Harry, but apparently more out of habit than malice.

But he'll learn more about Harry's wonderful life soon, I bet.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 1/9
Of course Albus isn't going to listen to Mrs. Figg-after all, the Dursleys must do their duty even if he has to hunt them down in Australia. And of course they will love Harry all the more because of him jerking them back, right?

Plus, you never know-maybe Petunia urged the move because she really did want to protect Harry.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Very good beginning-the set up is well done, and Snape is beginning to wonder if Harry really is the Golden Boy at home.
Dismayed chapter 7 . 9/8/2016
Happy happy joy joy. Another story with a good beginning, but abandoned and incomplete. :(
meiloorun-notthe-fruit chapter 7 . 8/10/2016
This is wonderful! Finally Harry is out I the gosh darn horrible place he was forced to call home for the the first eleven years of his life..

Really great story. I love the dynamic between Snape and Harry is growing and Snaoe is slowly starting to not hate Harry and is actually being a wonderful caretaker

I LOVE THIS STORY:-)
I do hope u continue , meanwhile, i'll be in the corner here, gushing over it.. :-)
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 2 . 7/14/2016
I reiterate my previous statement: these AN's are just as good as the chapters. Excellent job!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
I forgot how entertaining your AN's are. Nice chapter!
Satsuki2015 chapter 7 . 1/1/2016
i really like the story very much so far, can't wait for the next ch. wanna know what happens to Skadi as well.
Mr. Boggart 9327 chapter 7 . 4/2/2015
Hi! I, obviously, read ur story and lived it! I know u haven't updated since June of 2014, but I feel like u haven't given up. Please please please don't abandon! U have an amazing story, something not many people can honestly say. But ur story rocks and it would suck if u didn't update. I would be sad. Please update, for me. Keep writing!
yngoldfogee chapter 7 . 1/24/2015
I've enjoyed this and hope you can update it soon.
Love2read23 chapter 7 . 1/8/2015
Hello, I like this story. The Prince Manor sounds marvelous. And the ice phoenix is an ingesting addition. I'm reviewing in a plea for you to continue. What was Crystal's vision? Does Harry stay with Snape? Please keep writing.