Reviews for Fire and Ice
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 2/17
Marge didn't use any term to characterize Albus-that must have gotten left off in a revision.

Other than that, it's nice that Snape isn't stuck with Spinners End, but has the manor and doesn't have to live in a slum any more. He barks at Harry, but apparently more out of habit than malice.

But he'll learn more about Harry's wonderful life soon, I bet.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 1/9
Of course Albus isn't going to listen to Mrs. Figg-after all, the Dursleys must do their duty even if he has to hunt them down in Australia. And of course they will love Harry all the more because of him jerking them back, right?

Plus, you never know-maybe Petunia urged the move because she really did want to protect Harry.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Very good beginning-the set up is well done, and Snape is beginning to wonder if Harry really is the Golden Boy at home.
Dismayed chapter 7 . 9/8/2016
Happy happy joy joy. Another story with a good beginning, but abandoned and incomplete. :(
meiloorun-notthe-fruit chapter 7 . 8/10/2016
This is wonderful! Finally Harry is out I the gosh darn horrible place he was forced to call home for the the first eleven years of his life..

Really great story. I love the dynamic between Snape and Harry is growing and Snaoe is slowly starting to not hate Harry and is actually being a wonderful caretaker

I LOVE THIS STORY:-)
I do hope u continue , meanwhile, i'll be in the corner here, gushing over it.. :-)
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 2 . 7/14/2016
I reiterate my previous statement: these AN's are just as good as the chapters. Excellent job!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
I forgot how entertaining your AN's are. Nice chapter!
Satsuki2015 chapter 7 . 1/1/2016
i really like the story very much so far, can't wait for the next ch. wanna know what happens to Skadi as well.
Mr. Boggart 9327 chapter 7 . 4/2/2015
Hi! I, obviously, read ur story and lived it! I know u haven't updated since June of 2014, but I feel like u haven't given up. Please please please don't abandon! U have an amazing story, something not many people can honestly say. But ur story rocks and it would suck if u didn't update. I would be sad. Please update, for me. Keep writing!
yngoldfogee chapter 7 . 1/24/2015
I've enjoyed this and hope you can update it soon.
Love2read23 chapter 7 . 1/8/2015
Hello, I like this story. The Prince Manor sounds marvelous. And the ice phoenix is an ingesting addition. I'm reviewing in a plea for you to continue. What was Crystal's vision? Does Harry stay with Snape? Please keep writing.
JasonDragonwing chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
I like it! Update soon please! :)
Griffin Raven chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
Throughly looking forward to learning more about Chrystal and the other Ice Phonenixes - but also to learn just what might happen next? Will the danger thats approaching Prince Manor be that misguided Ice Phonenix Apate - and just how will that Phoenix have gotten rid of its unwanted companion and fellow Ice Phoenix Skadi?
wannabe kairi chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
cliff-hanger! pls update soon
Alatar Maia chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
I always think 'eh it's not very realistic to have Snape and Harry get so close' but these stories are always so well written I really have no excuse. Please keep updating!