Reviews for Never Use Shadow Clones to do Your Paper Work
dzk87 chapter 36 . 6/17
NOOO JIRAIYA DUN DIEEEEEEE
dzk87 chapter 4 . 6/17
Wait. Why is Mei mysteriously missing..
illumatus chapter 42 . 6/16
Just thought I'd mention that I enjoyed reading this. Always nice to see someone improve their writing over the course of a story. I am curious as to the epilogue of this story, but maybe snooping through your profile page will straighten that out.
Zenith Relaxation chapter 7 . 6/11
You gave others the hirashin?

Yeah ... I dont know if i cant continue this..
Great story so far. But a solution to the title is to just use one shadow clone.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 42 . 6/1
Best Ending Ever.

-NarutoxFuxYugitoxMeixKurotsuchixTemari!
AllenTheMan chapter 42 . 5/28
Man I just wanna thank you for one of the best stories I've read in a while. Also thank you for finishing it. I'm also writing a story and honestly, you gave me alot of ides so thank you for that. Ignore the haters, flamers and just keep on writing. I won't tell you what I liked about the story cus' it's gonna take too long, so I'll say what I didn't like about it...the length just because I wanna read more of it...and maybe more sex scenes...just sayin'.

That's all man. Thank you!
I will be honest! This is the most realistic harem story I have ever read on this page. It was really well written and i enjoyed every minute of it!
Can't wait to check out your other work as well!
Blackfire644 chapter 42 . 5/4
Loved it i give it a 10/10.
Tallman7 chapter 13 . 4/22
You broke the fourth wall to make a shitty pun?

The hell, man?
TheUniverseCrosser chapter 13 . 4/19
It's a good story, but since I've read so much Naruto fanfic, I can't stand to read the cannon storyline anymore.
waytodawn0 chapter 5 . 4/15
Goddammit man! I've only read the first few chapters of this and now I'm having trouble reading this because I'm laughing hysterically at the moment.
OH COME ON... Obito's gonna survive that? Bullshit. It's likely the first time he's attacked from both sides of Kamui. I'm tired of reading him like he's some kinda bogeyman, he's just a crappy Uchiha with one space/time trick.
PsyckoSama chapter 8 . 4/11
Real shame Hinata isn't in on this...
machine of war chapter 21 . 4/4
oops accidently posted that review as a guest. Also meant to say I like the new approach to harem stories definitly makes it more interesting. (Not that your average harem story sets the bar too high on the romance front)
1,139 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »