Reviews for Never Use Shadow Clones to do Your Paper Work
Galeiam chapter 9 . 3/25
ehhhhh...Bit forceful on the corruption
Last two chapters kinda felt... Rushed.

Otherwise wonderful story.

Especially Deidara.

He was defeated by a goat.
ShadowHearts99 chapter 42 . 3/21
This is the best romance-drama-humor fanfict i have ever read! There are no unnecessary fight scene, i really like it!
Thank you for your hardworks!
Mystogan814 chapter 42 . 3/12
This was a great story. It had comedy, romance, drama, and some action. I think my favorite parts of the story were Naruto and Kurotsuchi's interactions with each other. I like the fact that you made it somewhat more realistic than some other harem stories. You showed what problems there might be in a relationship with multiple women and in an arranged marriage. I also liked how you gave Naruto the Nuibari because I don't think I've ever read a story with him wielding it. Overall this was a great story and I look forward to reading more of your work.
NaruhinaloverUA chapter 42 . 3/10
I was a interesting and amazing story.I want to thank you for writing such a wonderful story.
Zeus501 chapter 22 . 3/8
god damn u to hell...its 1 in the morning...i have school and am starting a new job, my neck is stiff from being bent for a long period of time...and I CANT FUKING STOP READING YOU GODDAMN STORY!
on a unrelated note(sarcasm) i love this story(if you cant tell from rant above)
Mofaabsa chapter 42 . 3/4
Epilogue brought a tear to my eye.
Sandaime Hokage chapter 42 . 3/4
Really enjoyed this fic, unique and a fun read
Excellent story, thank you for your time and effort.
That had me in tears!
Illuviar chapter 3 . 2/25
I wonder if Konoha will still be standing in few chapters...
Jiggly Joe chapter 2 . 2/24
Quotation marks do not replace periods. When you fix that I can read your story, but until then...
narutoDkurosaki chapter 11 . 2/24
A pretty interesting fic certainly a first of its kinda the only thing which bugs me is the grammar and the fight scene was bad too hinata pre shippuden should have never been able to fight hidan let alone jirobou and here she actually defeated him you seriously downplayed hidan man
BraveVesperia chapter 15 . 2/23
i think naruto took that accusation a bit too well, honestly he should have been pissed off.
herart chapter 3 . 2/22
Hehehe. This was a funny chapter. Cheers for it!
1,121 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »