Reviews for Never Use Shadow Clones to do Your Paper Work
Guest chapter 42 . 20h
I will be honest! This is the most realistic harem story I have ever read on this page. It was really well written and i enjoyed every minute of it!
Can't wait to check out your other work as well!
Blackfire644 chapter 42 . 5/4
Loved it i give it a 10/10.
Tallman7 chapter 13 . 4/22
You broke the fourth wall to make a shitty pun?

The hell, man?
TheUniverseCrosser chapter 13 . 4/19
It's a good story, but since I've read so much Naruto fanfic, I can't stand to read the cannon storyline anymore.
waytodawn0 chapter 5 . 4/15
Goddammit man! I've only read the first few chapters of this and now I'm having trouble reading this because I'm laughing hysterically at the moment.
OH COME ON... Obito's gonna survive that? Bullshit. It's likely the first time he's attacked from both sides of Kamui. I'm tired of reading him like he's some kinda bogeyman, he's just a crappy Uchiha with one space/time trick.
PsyckoSama chapter 8 . 4/11
Real shame Hinata isn't in on this...
machine of war chapter 21 . 4/4
oops accidently posted that review as a guest. Also meant to say I like the new approach to harem stories definitly makes it more interesting. (Not that your average harem story sets the bar too high on the romance front)
Not sure if your still looking for more thing to fill up your profile page or not. If so then you might want to try a list of your favourite anime or something like that. Plus it could be helpful to people looking for somthing new to watch ( which is why i have one on mine) also thanks for writing, im definitly enjoying the story so far
Alucard-Masters chapter 18 . 4/3
...i have a dirty mind. i saw your an/ the scrollbook the notebook. and i could only think of calling it "the scrotebook" XD
Rogue Wasteland Wanderer chapter 24 . 4/1
Okay, first, great story with awesome character building and interactions. But why the hell would a culture that is based off of Imperial-era Japan have people attending a ball in English garb from literally centuries later? I hate to nit-pick but it just doesn't make sense.
Galeiam chapter 9 . 3/25
ehhhhh...Bit forceful on the corruption
Last two chapters kinda felt... Rushed.

Otherwise wonderful story.

Especially Deidara.

He was defeated by a goat.
ShadowHearts99 chapter 42 . 3/21
This is the best romance-drama-humor fanfict i have ever read! There are no unnecessary fight scene, i really like it!
Thank you for your hardworks!
Mystogan814 chapter 42 . 3/12
This was a great story. It had comedy, romance, drama, and some action. I think my favorite parts of the story were Naruto and Kurotsuchi's interactions with each other. I like the fact that you made it somewhat more realistic than some other harem stories. You showed what problems there might be in a relationship with multiple women and in an arranged marriage. I also liked how you gave Naruto the Nuibari because I don't think I've ever read a story with him wielding it. Overall this was a great story and I look forward to reading more of your work.
1,132 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »