Reviews for Vengeance
Emily killed her own mom? What a fucking little bitch, Bella shouldn't have let Emily kill her...she just stood there! Ya bella killed jake but only after her conspired to kill bellas baby! Even an 18 year old should understand that. Rose and Emmett sure didn't raise that brat right if she grew up wanting to kill her own parents.
This plan really isn't much of a plan. Which is odd because they've been talking about it FOREVER now. And bella is really turning into a bitch.
ENOUGH with the fucking "training" already...it just goes on and on and on and on...geez
So esme is gonna help bella kill her own mate? I don't see how this would be completely unforgivable in esmes eyes...ya I get the kid thing but Carlisle is her fucking MATE
So that's the real kind of friend Alice is? Edward wants to drug bella and give her a abortion and alice says its Edward mistake to make? And shes not gonna tell bella and just leave? WOW, what a nasty fucking cunt she turned out to be. I hope Bella kills her.
Queen Aundria chapter 19 . 1/17
paulo parada love it cause ima a parada
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 26 . 2/23/2017
Everyone became too OOC for me. Calling it quits here.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 21 . 2/23/2017
I thought you were going for Bella/Tanya there. Disappointed that you did not :(.
Gamemonster5 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
OH. MY. GOD! This has to be the best fanfic I've read so far, it has the same effect as "Alliance". The way it makes you feel for the characters, the set up, and then that snap ending. Truly amazing!
polly2010 chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
Oh no... Poor Embry.
polly2010 chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
Ow... Rosalie is such a bitch.
polly2010 chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
Great chapter!
polly2010 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Nice start!
Tillitryillnever chapter 38 . 3/13/2014
Loved it! Not your average fiction. I look forward to reading the one-shot though!
Grimfwaters chapter 38 . 3/13/2014
Wow- I mean... Wow. The ending is so dramatic, dark, and twisted. Haha I kinda loved it. Gosh, I want to hug and smack you at the same time- this is not a threat, this is me congratulating you on how awesome this story is. You have written very well, portrayed emotion wonderfully, and your character development is superb!