Reviews for Vengeance
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 26 . 2/23
Everyone became too OOC for me. Calling it quits here.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 21 . 2/23
I thought you were going for Bella/Tanya there. Disappointed that you did not :(.
Gamemonster5 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
OH. MY. GOD! This has to be the best fanfic I've read so far, it has the same effect as "Alliance". The way it makes you feel for the characters, the set up, and then that snap ending. Truly amazing!
polly2010 chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
Oh no... Poor Embry.
polly2010 chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
Ow... Rosalie is such a bitch.
polly2010 chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
Great chapter!
polly2010 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Nice start!
Tillitryillnever chapter 38 . 3/13/2014
Loved it! Not your average fiction. I look forward to reading the one-shot though!
Grimfwaters chapter 38 . 3/13/2014
Wow- I mean... Wow. The ending is so dramatic, dark, and twisted. Haha I kinda loved it. Gosh, I want to hug and smack you at the same time- this is not a threat, this is me congratulating you on how awesome this story is. You have written very well, portrayed emotion wonderfully, and your character development is superb!
city bookworm chapter 38 . 3/15/2014
In a way I can see why Emily would want revenge on her parents. I'm sure that Rose and Em told her about everything. Then she would resent her dad he did try to kill her before birth. While Emily has several reasons to hate Bella. She was the reason Jacob was dead and to her she was adandoned by her mother. You have mentioned that as a baby she had the intelligence of an adult. We don't know what she thought and remembered. Both Edward and Bella made choices that they had to live with, in misery. I look forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/13/2014
I hope Bella doesn't get back with Edward, its because of him alot of innocent people died, so I hope she remembers that and all the people that fought for her. Great story though Keep updating.
debslmac chapter 38 . 3/13/2014
This was such a sad ending...
detsinbaby chapter 38 . 3/13/2014
WQW
Arabella Whitlock chapter 38 . 3/13/2014
Thank you for writing this story.
Arabella Whitlock chapter 33 . 3/13/2014
Do you mean that this story will not have happy ending at all or to Bella or Edward? I understand if you can't give that information but i'm really curious. And like in my many other reviews and messages i'm still holding candle to Bella have her happy ending with someone else than Edward.
Hope you update soon, I can't wait to read more.