Reviews for The Monster Under The Bed
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
Bahamut is a boss in more ways than one.
Seeker of the Skies chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
You know you've been reading way too much Naruto recently when the monster in this chapter appears in your head as a swirling mass of Kyubi chakra rather than a red tentacle monster like its meant to.
This story was hilarious.
Seeker of the Skies chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
That is an awesome idea to keep monster out from under your bed. Cut the legs off. This chapter makes me feel sorry for all the parents out there who had to deal with their kids and their monster under the bed delusions. I wasn't particularly scared of monsters under the bed when I was a kid, I was more scared of ghosts. Much scarier when your older and your mum tells you she's seen one standing in your doorway one fine night.
angels123 chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
hahaha go BAHAMUT! this chapter is hilarious! cant stop laughing.
Xianit chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
Very interesting idea...
Favorite options were 2 and 3. Because there is nothing better than a sexually frustrated Fang and a friendly dimension-hopping monster.
Of course Bahamut is always awesome. Lol, he's taking his place as Diana's favorite person who isn't a person pretty seriously...
ScarletWolfx chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
That was really good :) the second chapter was the best, poor Lightning and Fang who just wanted some sex XD
BlueAbyssHax chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
I was tempted to try that prompt, but when I think things like this it makes me feel silly.
skywiseskychan chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
I have to say, terribly fun terribly fun.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
I really enjoy Lightning's moments of sweetness (and most importantly indugence) towards Fang. It shows a softer side of her that reserves only for the ones she loves (her children, i've seen plenty, but surprisingly not enough spotlight on Fang, I just realise that when I read between the interrupted sex and the chuckle Lightning gave her at the end). As I've read, and enjoyed most of your stories, I also noticed you did read the readers' comments and sometimes take them into consideration, I do hope you'd do the same with this one. It'd be awesome to have more FLight moments. Thanks again for writing!
FalconTytus chapter 7 . 2/6/2014
haha actually really enjoyed this - i think this Live trigger thing works to a point - where you have to let the reviews really shape the story - as an author you know what you want to write but Live trigger is all about interaction with your readers and being open to people's suggestion and using artist license. You posted 7 chapters but only got less than 10 reviews - not much feedback for the great amount of work you put in. read all Options and really enjoyed them!
Thunder1514 chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
Haha chapter 2 is brilliant. I like the end of the part.. Lightning with her sense of humor lol. LIGHTNING RETURNS almosttttt.
angels123 chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
haha poor fang.
play.read.write chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
I definitely liked this. It was a unique format, but it worked well. Each ending was different, but they had some sort of connection to each other, which is what made them all fit.
Pungent chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I hate to be "That Person", but I don't believe "Choose your own adventure" stories are allowed on the site. It's stated here: Profile - Publish - Rules & Guidelines - Entries not allowed: #5.

I don't know what site moderators may or may not do in this case, but I'm just providing a forewarning in case the story does get deleted.
roxyroxas1313 chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
I think this format worked pretty well. It was kind of fun picking out what happened next.
Also, I just knew this was going to turn out with Diana at one point walking in on Fang and Light doing activity's. It's so priceless it could just not happen.
Timmy was also a treat. :)

Great story Raz!