Reviews for Honesty
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Love! :D
I was tearing up like a baby at Sam's confession. I really want a fix like this!
I'm not saying it's OOC for Sam to say that to Dean as there's a lot of debate on that all over the fandom.
The story arc used here is kind of new and it's working well so far. I'm excited with what more the writers will bring! :)

Great job! I love your tags! It helps me get the fix I crave! ;) :D
Anna chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
This doesn't really make sense to me. If Sam doesn't want to be alone or to watch Dean die, then why wouldn't he do something to prevent Dean from dying as Dean did for him? Why would he let Dean go?
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
You have no idea how much I wish to see that on my TV. sam is just breaking my heart lately and I need to know he hasn't given up on his brother. Loved your fix.
reannablue chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I have complained so much about the complete lack of Sam's POV that causes such anger toward him that I'm done. Emotionally spent and pissed at the writers these last two seasons for screwing with their bond.
Loved your story and appreciate you gifting this to us to help us thru the hiatus.
modscho chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Thank you so much for trying to fix what the writers are apparently unable to do. I'm a Sammy girl with all my heart, but after this last scene I was ready to really slap him hard and knock some sense into that dickhead of his. I understand most his reasons, really I do, just as much as I understand Dean's, but this was too heartbreaking, even for me.
I truly hope TPTB remember what this whole journey was about and at least give us back a bit of this once so great brotherhood. I won't stop watching - I can't - but I clearly would love to have someone hear the fans complain and righten what is so wrong right now.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Thanks for trying to fix the brothers relationship.
I'm not sure I completely agree with Sam's reasoning in your story, but I'm glad that you had him try to explain to Dean.
After everything the show's writers have had Sam say to Dean, I can't see a way their bond will ever fully heal even if Sam one day says he is sorry. Dean now knows if Sam went back to season one he would never have saved in the episode "Faith".
The show writers may not care about the brothers anymore or remember who the show is about, but at least we have wonderful writers on this site who still love Dean and Sam. :)
Thanks for sharing your story with us.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Love that you included Jodi in this. They do need her. Last night was devastating and I don't know how they can recover from it. Damn writers.
Stone120 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
If I'm not mistaken, episode 1 of this season happened only hours after last season's finale. In that case, Sam's reason for wanting to dying doing the trial was supposedly because he didn't want to fail once again and have Dean turn to someone else. So the last real conversation that Dean had with Sam was about Sam giving up on living. So I don't get the whole Sam was ready to die to be at peace crap that is being sprout by the writers and everyone else for whom Sam Winchester never does anything wrong (boy were TPTB lucky they got Jared and his loveable self to play Sam cause I wonder how many of his fans would be just as oblivious to his faults if that wasn't the case). So Dean went into his brother's head hours after that conversation and see him still wanting death. Forgive him for not giving up on his brother. I mean, it's not like Castiel didn't vouch for the ANGEL he FORCED into Sam's dying body, it's not like he didn't want to tell Sam what he had done, it's not like anybody knows what state Heaven is right now with all the angels cast out and the gates supposedly closed. It's not like we know for a fact that souls can indeed go to heaven.

As far as I'm concern, next time Sam is in danger, Dean should sit back and let Sam die. He can go to heaven (if that's possible) and relive thanksgiving dinners with brace faced little girls, now he has the wonderful vet and their wonderful little picnics to re-live for eternity.

Glad to know that Sam and so many fans think that Dean is so dumb that he'd prefer an eternity burning in hell than living on earth for a couple of years on his own. Ah yes, the selfishness of the man.

Anyway, nice story, and nice try at fixing it. I'm going to take Sam at his words though. Like he said before, family doesn't mean the same thing to him as it does to Dean, and as far as he is concern dead or alive he'd rather not have Dean in his life. Dean should move on. Just last week, he had Garth wanting to leave his marital bliss to hunt as his side. He will only be alone if he wants.
Kat-Anni chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Oh dear god, you're my savior, Morgana dear T_T
That last episode left me in rage to punch Sam and so much sadness that I wanted to hug Dean forever. I'm just going to assume this is what happened and give up the hope that they'll actually conveniently fix this in the series at all ;_;. I really loved this 'cause it's also what I would have thought Sam would think, not what he actually said back there. God okay I'm still mad about that!
Anyway, great job on this one, like all the others, I know I don't write a review very often though I should
Keep up the good work, I'm always impressed with your frequent updates :3
*hug*
Kasumi
ReginaJoyce chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
WICKED AWESOME!
judyann chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Aww I love it. Now don't we wish they would do that already.
Ruxi23 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I am glad I'm not the only one who wants to slap Sam. Man, He broke my heart and dean's heart. I don't remember One of them ever saying that they would let them die, like practically Sam wouldn't try and would let dean die. This thing levels with the fact that Dean called sam a monster in 'When the leeve breaks' , ( which I 50% agree at that time ) . I hope dean will treat sam like he deserves now, cold and distant like sam does
hotshow chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
This story was excellent. I believed it when Sam said the reason Dean stopped the trials and had an angel process him was because Dean didn't want to be alone, as I had thought that when Dean sold his soul back in Season 2. I also remember Dean saying to Sam, in Season 2, that the dead should stay dead, but it looks like that didn't apply to Sam. I hope the show has the brothers start to be and feel like brothers again, because having them the way they are now is as bad as when Sam was soulless. Thank you.
sandycub chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Tnonight episode end broke my heart. You fixed it! Now get to LA or Vancouver or wherever and make Carver make this an episode! Between Kodi and her Mom voice, the hints of Bobby and the sense you made of where the boys were at and the choices they made - can I have it please!
Mrs. Marie Woods-Winchester chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I wish the actually episode went like this. This would have made me happy. I still can't believe Sam said that to Dean. I mean I'm an older sibling so I completely understand Dean, but at the end of the day Family is Family. I would do anything for my siblings like Dean. Thank you for writing this I wish this was the script.