Reviews for Yolei: Rise, Learn, Grow
Qwerty911 chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
Awesome I like how yolei finally accepts ken it was a thrilling story thank you for writing it
Qwerty911 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Awesome just awesome I loved it and I like how much Davis has matured
strabimonx chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Funny
ShadowLDrago chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
COOl, Rocmon
ShadowLDrago chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
I like this but it isn't all new as I have seen all of Digimon Adventure 02, this is an old series of fics but I don't mind.
nage1 chapter 3 . 8/4/2006
The best digifanfic I've read-and I've seen plenty. Very realistic to the actual english version of digimon from the jokes to the characters. It certainly meets, if not excels, the actual anime. And I'm a longtime, devout digimon fan, thanks for sticking to the story and not caving in to writing a conventional, predictable, digimon fanfic. Run Yolei Run.
Yami Vizzini chapter 3 . 10/12/2005
Again, an excellent (if relatively short) installment of the Crystal Digimon saga. It was a substantial change from the usual big battle formula, focusing so much on Ken and Yolei and not introducing the "fianl boss" Skullmammothmon until the last chapter, but character development is always a good thing- isn't that the point of the series?
Silver Warrior chapter 3 . 5/12/2002
Oooh, this is good. I am really liking this series of yours Silver.
Gallantmon chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
Great story Silver. OBM, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all...
Ayla chapter 3 . 3/2/2002
cooooooooooooooooooooooool. Yes, that was a great installment! Can't wait until I read the WHOLE crystal Digimon series! Keep it up!
Hopeful Writer chapter 3 . 12/28/2001
Very cool. I'm not a Yolei fan, but that was a good story anyway.
obm chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
So you dont like charachter bashing? Then why do you support Daisukefires writing? I dont understand this. He bashes characters everyime he gets a chance. Not only that he does so quite ritualistically. So why support him? Dont go around having double standards. By the way, the story sucked. It wasnt worth reading the other two chapters. And you actually think that you have fans? Howd this thought get into your head? Im not sure. But at any rate i have other things to do so i will be off.

PS sir brass sucks

Faithfully Yours

Osama bin Monkey
GameGuardian2x chapter 3 . 11/19/2001
Wow, i really like what you did with Ken. I also like the potrayal of yolei as all emotional over digimon deaths. I never woud have thought of that.
DigitalGirl562 chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
Ghost who still can't get his freaking account to work dammit chapter 3 . 8/25/2001
Not as good as Walkabout, but good enought to deserve my admiration. I give it "Ultimate" status.