Reviews for Yolei: Rise, Learn, Grow
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
Yolei really learned a lot from this certain adventure.
daisukefire chapter 3 . 7/10/2001
Hey, I finally got a chance to read your sequal to Walkabout. Pretty dang good, in my opinion. I hate being so slow, I am going to read the rest of the arc asap. I think that you portrayed the Digidestined's animosity towards Ken very well, and showed that he wasn't as bad a guy as they thought. When I get a chance I plan to read some of your newer stuff. Keep up the GREAT work, that's right, great, not good!
taichi1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
grat story bro
Daisukesgirl1 chapter 3 . 6/27/2001
hey very good,DIAMON COULD BEAT 'EM ALL!lol,anyways good story...tk and kari arent perfect,tk has a big prob with evil,and kari is too perfect...wait that doesnt help me...oh never mind!i like that u put ken in this...i have seen almost every ep of digimon and i know alot,if u wanna know anything maybe i can help,my emails ,very good storys and im bout to read some more...well maybe not...its 4:16...
na4 chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
Just adding this to my favorites :)!
Kioki chapter 3 . 6/4/2001
Wow again!
Miss Black Dragon chapter 3 . 4/25/2001
SIMCLOL! JB? Leezamon's Crystal Digimon form would beat them all~! (Leezamon is my made up Digimon. It has the power of Gatomon at Rookie level.) I would like it if you could put the numbers of the reading order in the title, I wasn't sure which to read first.
Miss Black Dragon chapter 2 . 4/25/2001
Poor Yolei.
Miss Black Dragon chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
So that's what the pineconey stage of Wormon is called! Great soccer game! My favo(u)rite non monster bits in my fav animes are sports, and in Digimon it's ESPECIALLY the soccer games!
cherry blossoms little wolf2 chapter 3 . 4/22/2001
i really liked this fic. this was a good one hope you will continue to put other fic like that
Allison Grace chapter 2 . 4/21/2001
I luv it!
Alba Aulbath chapter 3 . 4/11/2001
This story, although short, was as good as Walkabout. I love all the characters, as said, so I enjoyed seeing Yolei-chan grow a little. I can't wait to ready the one about Cody-kun. Although he is one of the most mature, he really won't forgive people easily. Frankly, I think that he and Ken-kun are more like each other than they think they are! Love your works. _
tofuparty chapter 1 . 4/4/2001
Your fics are just sooooooo great!
Dickie chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
Yolei is brash,loud and rude! Is she related to Davis?
Tai Kamiya1 chapter 3 . 3/17/2001
Awesome! These crystal digivolution stories get better and better.
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »