Reviews for Yolei: Rise, Learn, Grow
AllyrienDM chapter 3 . 3/17/2001
I think you should do one for Ken too!

~Sandry
Digi Bonds chapter 3 . 2/17/2001
iT'S KIND of ironic that Yolei really did slap Ken. How could you have had foreboding 3 months before epsiode 26 aired in the USA?
Meikari chapter 3 . 2/9/2001
oh,yeah!very,very good!I can't wait for the others.I think Kari's flaw in 02 is that she's playing with hearts,and that she's unsure.
Meikari chapter 2 . 2/9/2001
really really well-written.
Meikari chapter 1 . 2/9/2001
WHOO-HOO!Yolei's chapter!Silver,you rock!
WEAPON chapter 3 . 2/3/2001
Cool story! I'm actually quite glad it ain't as

long Walkabout cause that story took ages for me to

read it all!
GLAY chapter 1 . 1/3/2001
AH! Gorgeous plot line and overall brilliant delivery! I LOVED IT! AHhh, Yolei! My favourite character _ You write my favourite characters so well! Davis Yolei Ken! All so well! I think it's great how you take the time to find flaws in the characters to make them more interesting by helping them improve on these flaws through out the stories! BEAUTIFUL!
Worldwalker Pure chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
Thanks for the info. Monsters, Mythical Creatures, and Fabulous Beasts...Huh. Ja ne. I've gotta go to that site.
Worldwalker Pure chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
You know, the first time I saw Aqullimon on the show, I thought those horns of his were actually an Elvis wig. And really, the past thing was very accurate. Except for the plane crash part, it was actually a car accident. Very good, all things considered. Have a nice day.
Worldwalker Pure chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
Yeah! Great story. In the show, Davis was the only one who was willing to give Ken a second chance. I wonder why? And you know, I used to really hate Davis, but I don't any more. I think he's an interesting character, but he needs to get some emotional maturity before he's a great character. And that's what Walkabout did. Have a nice day. I'm going to read the next part now.
Aurian chapter 1 . 12/16/2000
Hmm, well I defintely like what I read so far. Your style is simple and effective and the writing reads quite smoothly. Also it's wonderful to read about some of the OTHER characters for a change. Keep developing your potential to become the awesome writer I Know you can be.
Ly the werewolf chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
That was really cool! I liked this story so much that I'm reading it instead of studying for my big French test tomorrow!
Ly the werewolf chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
Wow! This is really good! You do a great job of explaining Yolie's psyche.
Hey, cool!
kyra chapter 1 . 11/21/2000
Cool, I think thatz a good intro to the story
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »