Reviews for Yolei: Rise, Learn, Grow
Phantom 1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
Cool, what will the other crystal forms be? Griffin? Sphinx? Hydra? A four headded Wombat, a sworm of morph-detecting locusts from Saturn? Sorry, I was getting a little whacked out there. By the way, are you hinting of a Ken/Yolei relationship or am I reading too much into this? Oh well, let's see... excellent as always, keep it up. Oh, by the way, here's some advice for a new crystal form: add 'dramon' at the end of it, it always makes a Digimon sound tough.
Phantom 1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
Hmmm... This is more about Davis than Yolei. But I like it. This is one field you should consider pursueing.
Hikari - Chan AshyGirl SuperSailorVenus Amanda chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
*clapclap* YEA! Another Crystal Digimon fic is coming! And it's about Iori! *runs around screaming* I loved this series, not as much as Walkabout (I am a MAJOR Daisuke/Iori fan!) but I really liked Rocmon! Hurry up and get the Iori fic out! ~* Hikari - Chan,the ultimate Daisuke/Iori fan *~
Chappel chapter 1 . 11/6/2000
Good job on these stories. I also appreciate the change in main characters.
Ascot no miko chapter 1 . 11/6/2000
*holds up her 'Ultimate Iori Fan' badge* I'm a Iori fan (Cody...whatever... ;) I can't wait for the Cody arc! Make sure that there is mucho Cody tortureing! Bwwhaa... anyways, this was soooo awesome! As usual, you created a believable, and yet, non-stereotypical fanfiction! Great job!
Aardwulf chapter 1 . 11/5/2000
And the Yolei arc comes to a close. Great job, Silver; I enjoyed this story nearly as much as I did "Walkabout". It's good to see the characters learning and growing, trying to overcome their character flaws, and I'm looking forward to your story about Cody. Keep up the great work!
ShannonL chapter 1 . 11/5/2000
~claps wildly~ Bravo, Bravo! Okay you wanted to know what I think is the other's strengths and weaknesses. So let's start with Cody. Strengths: he can be counted on to keep a cool head in battle, he has a lot of wisdom for someone of his age, he's kind and considerate with people, he's honorable (I've dubbed him with the crest of Honor. Heh heh heh.), and he's trustworthy. But his weaknesses, I've noticed are that he's insecure, he's not very forgiving (I know you've already said that _~) because that afore mentioned sense of honor won't let him, and he's not very true to himself. In 20000 Digi-Leagues Under The Sea, we see that he's frightened and not as mature as he seems to be. He acts older than he is to conform with peoples expectations of him. Also he doesn't seem to be very in touch with his feelings and the feelings with others. I've seen this over and over in the show, he's not a very sensitive kid most of the time. Now on to Kari. Strengths: kind, caring, empathic,self sacrificing, sweet (to most people mind you). Weaknesses: She's manipulative, she (sad to say) uses Davis's and Tk's feelings about her to get her way. This has created friction between the two, as seen throughout the show. Just take the scene where she (also in 20000 Digi-Leagues Under The Sea) just has to say "Tk, Davis" and they haul Cody to the escape pod despite Cody's protests otherwise. Another example is in "A Digital Picnic" when she says to Davis, she's hungry, and Davis instantly obeys. She also mostly ignores Yolei and Cody. I've also noticed that in season 02, she also has a bit of a mean streak in her, putting down Davis at almost every opportunity. Lastly Tk. Ah, Tk. Strengths: See Kari's. Weaknesses: Tk can be sometimes a bit of a his fights with Davis, he doesn't pull any punches. He flaunts the fact that he has more experience with Davis causing tension and the enviable fights. He's not that patient, and sometimes he has difficulty controlling his anger in inopportune situations. Like Kari, he has a bit of a mean streak as well, he puts down Davis at almost every avialabe opportunity. He also has troubling controlling his jealousy of Davis as they compete for Kari. Like Cody, at times he can be insecure and immature ( though, I believe we're all like that at some point).

Crystal Digimon. Okay let's see what I can think up, shall we?

Cody: Creeyamon, a Insect man Digimon with diamond armor edged with emerald trim. ( You can make up the rest in his description) What special trait in Cody he'll represent is Honor or Justice. ~yeah, yeah I'm a sucker for the Justice/Honor thing~ Feel free to change that too, remember this is your fic after all. I'm supposed to be suggesting not dictating, right? Attacks are Emerald Destruction and Crystal Spears.

Kari: Tieramon, ~The power of (insert what you think fits here)~. Tieramon is a Manticore like Digimon (Think head of a Lion, wings of an Eagle, body of a panther here) with Gold and silver trimmed Crystal armor. Attacks are Diamenti Lash and Blessed Light.

Tk: Tanelmon, ~Holy (insert what you think fits here)~ An angel type Digimon, incased in crystal armor with platinum and sapphire trim. (Corny, no?). His attacks are Gem Swords and Sapphire Nexus.

Well I think that's it. Contact me if you need anything else. By the way, here's a neat quote I found. "Words are like fire; They can warm or they can burn." ShannonL's church.

Ciao
Taty chapter 1 . 11/5/2000
Wonderful ending! (gives u the thumb of sign.)
Sephiroth no Miko chapter 1 . 11/5/2000
this is SUCH a good story! i love reading/watching characters grow. keep it up!
Shkspr1048 chapter 1 . 11/5/2000
Your story arcs are most impressive, and I believe your future works will be even better. Also, you could check out kaizer/ to see Wormmon's Armor Digivolutions
cat chapter 1 . 11/5/2000
relly good do cody next he has mager prob. that you can fix and are you seting up a yolei/ken cus that would be cool.
Jujubee chapter 1 . 11/5/2000
I am really enjoying this series.
Phoenix of Blood Red Mars chapter 1 . 11/5/2000
This was really really really really really times infinity good! I can't wait for the series about Cody!
sporty4862000 chapter 1 . 11/5/2000
That was a awesome 3 part story I loved the part when Hawkmon Crystal digivoled I'll see If i can come up with any more crstal digimon like you asked.
Gohan Hug chapter 1 . 11/5/2000