Reviews for Yolei: Rise, Learn, Grow
Taty chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
Wondeful chapter! Cant wait to see what happens next!
Sephiroth no Miko chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
ok... i think i have an idea as to where this is leading, but i'm not that sure... but anyways, good fic _
King Weregarurumon chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
Hold on, hold on. Davis actually thinking before acting? Not arguing with TK? Yolie snarling at Ken? Kari acting angry? What's going on? *Thinks*. Ah - ha! I must read Walkabout! *Reads Walkabout*. Oh... good story AND good sequel!
Guilty Mastermind chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
KEEP WRITING THIS FIC! I loved it!
Phoenix of Blood Red Mars chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
::blinks:: MY opinoin of Yolei's character? She's kind of airheadish, but you can tell she really cares about the group.
Gohan Hug chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
very good! I love daisuke's new attitude, keep it rollin'! /10
sporty4862000 chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
More!more!more! I need more!
Ascot no miko chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
I'm so happy that you're continuing this! I just wanted to say some things about Yolei's character (you asked, didn't you?): She's very honest, and she always speaks her mind. Unlike Mimi, who's mainly the 'perfect princess', Yolei doesn't hesitate to say her initial impressions right away, even if there bad. And that's not just to digimon like Sukamon and Chumon, it's to anyone that she doesn't like. Cody's her best friend (what? Those two are always walking and talking together, and I highly doubt that they have any romantic ideas. ;;;), and she is kind of spoiled, but very nice. Anyways, now that I'm done, again... GREAT JOB! I cannot wait for more of this! (are you doing this with all the new Digidestined, or just Yolei and Davis? ;)
Christa the Ice Priestess chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
very cute; i like minomon
Yin chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
Hello, that was a really great fic...we need more non-bashing Davis fics! I thought that Yolei's character was actually pretty faithful, though...well, I can't wait to see the next one!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6