Reviews for Broken
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 3/12
Like the idea of getting things into the air, and soothing the hurt. Cause man, Sam hurt Dean. But the idea of Dean being in heaven and not getting him... wish that was canon.

Chick-flick whole minutes here.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
So wish they had had this on the show, Sam's remark to Dean broke my heart, especially as I knew he hadn't meant it the way it sounded. You gave us the talk they should have had.
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
If it was like this then I don't think there would've been a Season 10 without Sam summoning Crowley to get his brother 'out of the mess' Crowley put him in. :/ However despite all that, I really love this fic because it gives Sam a voice as to why he left Dean to fend for himself, unknowingly, in Purgatory instead of Sam not explaining himself at all. :( Could have saved a lot of problems and hurt feels if the writers gave Sam a chance to not look so OOC and bad.

Again I really enjoyed this fic and thanks for sharing with us, readers, your work! :D
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
This is the scene I would have liked to watch. Good job and thanks.
Moony1972 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
There was not a single wasted word here. I am surprised you still are able to keep up with fanfiction even when you have your own brilliant stories to get back to. I truly wish this was what had happened as opposed to what actually happened in the season :)
gothpandaotaku chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I kinda hate this, because it makes me wanna cry and it makes me frustrated because this is what it SHOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE!
Waaaaaah!
This season has just been so heartbreaking... Uuhhhhhh, WHY?
Sorry. Mini emotional breakdown over.
I loved it. I wish I could erase that scene from my mind and replace it with this one. You should be a writer on the show. Seriously. You're fantastic. Just to let you know, I'm kinda sorta stalking you, and it's probably gonna continue for a while. Hope you don't mind...
Loved the fluffy moments, OMG. They were perfect. I realllllly realllly realllllllly hope Sam meant something along the lines of what you're thinking of when he said he wouldn't save Dean. I'm sure he did, right? Yeah. Yup... Right?
God, you probably think I'm emotionally unstable. Supernatural does that to me, you see.
But I really loved it! :)
I'll shut up now...
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I really liked this. I'm glad you made more sense of what Sam said. I just...that was so heartless and my heart broke when I heard him say that and yet at the same time I thought there has to be something else.

I really loved how you explained that it had to do with peace and all that. I'm glad that Sam and Dean got to a better place and were able to talk things out. Great one-shot.
JackiLeigh chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I love when Sam and Dean have their heart-to-hearts. They make me so very happy, I love the bromance of it all. At any rate, great story. I really enjoyed.
Cruisingbug chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Lovely.
spn22 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Lovely :)
AndromedaPromes chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Thank you so much for this great story. I felt a lot better after reading this :-)
mandancie chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
this was really good! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
So glad you wrote this story.
It what i wish would happen on the tv show.
You got it exactly how i would love to hear the Brothers explain to each other why they been acting the way they have.
Thanks so much for writing this.
Your awesome.
Kyshal chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Oh THANK YOU for this! Thank you for understanding, for putting in words what I so desperately want to see happen on the show. There is so much Sam hate out there right now, just knowing you're around to write things like this makes it so much better. I've always loved all of your fic, but this one especially was extremely needed. So thank you. So much.
Scarlett7 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Ok, so I am just going to pretty much repeat what everyone else is saying- THANK YOU so much for writing this beautiful fic. I needed this so much. I'm trying to have faith that the SPN writers have something EPIC planned that will put our hearts back together and have us falling in love with those boys all over again (even though Sam was so mean), but while I'm waiting, this kind of thing keeps me sane. Your work is fantastic.