Reviews for Somewhere In Time
Guest chapter 12 . 11/13/2019
I thought anna would be a vampire! Lol but I like how the ring from the other story ties in
Guest chapter 10 . 11/13/2019
Yeah not shocked about Elsa but kristoff and Anna? Come on
Guest chapter 9 . 11/13/2019
I just could not get I to this story. Just too many issues bent glossed over. This was a very hard time for all. Most people had no knowledge and most left ASAP and I wanted to like This one but there are just so many issues. Most in the war had to fight. Many hate the man but could nothing about hard times.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2019
I really loved this
RexCaldoran chapter 15 . 11/23/2017
hmm how can put it right... o well I will try to find the right words.

every AU for themselve are good solid slice of life-storys. but i missed the connecting piece. that item that all those story makes to one. for now it feels for me like u had many great ideas but not the inspiration or the time or whatever to do something more with them, so u decided to put them in this form.
don't get me wrong i enjoyed every single of them but imo they aren't 'cloudatlas'-ish ;p
berd123 chapter 15 . 11/30/2015
Well, that was definitely something else, emotional, saddening but enjoyable nonetheless. So many different AU's. The Greek, crusader and Paris one are my favorites. Surprisingly most of them "ended" in a charming way, after chapter 9 and 10 I thought the rest would be like a giant ball of angst.
It's really a shame I would like to read more.
Sarah F1992 chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
Beautiful chapter :)
Liking this story and how Anna and Elsa are like soulmates
wenkan chapter 15 . 6/29/2015
Best. Elsanna. Fic. Ever.

*dead*
gryfon-spanish-werewolf chapter 5 . 3/24/2015
I can tell you had a lot of fun writing this one :D. And bonus points for historical characters, that's one of my favorite things in 'fiction'. Pirate Anna is best Anna.
gryfon-spanish-werewolf chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Who's excited? I'm excited! Great opening chapter and really interesting writing style. You have quiet the unique voice. Can't wait to read the rest of it!
Neveria chapter 15 . 2/10/2015
What a wonderful story! I love both Cloud Atlas and Elsanna, so this felt like Christmas came early.
I was kind of disappointed because there was no story set in the future but that's okay. :-)
My favorite timeline was probably the Robber AU because what can I say - I love heartbreaking major character deaths.
I also immensely enjoyed hunting for the reoccurring objects. I didn't even notice them until Pirate!Elsa's necklace.
Thank you for this amazing journey through time.
Shadowfax321 chapter 15 . 9/26/2014
Randomly stumbled across this story, and I'm glad I did. These stories were all really good! Some sad, some happy, all with a heavy dose of feels haha. And the Cloud Atlas influence really pulled me in...I love that book and movie.
frozen3 chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
Okay, I don't know how many I'm going to read this before I stop crying. This was the most amazing thing ever. Simply. How do you even come up with these ideas? It's an insane talent! I know this story is complete but I HAD to leave a review! This story was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Just by the chapter titles, I know you and I could be best friends.
charlieboy chapter 15 . 7/23/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed every last one of it. Keep writing, much luck to you and a good day!