Reviews for Somewhere In Time
wenkan chapter 15 . 6/29
Best. Elsanna. Fic. Ever.

*dead*
gryfon-spanish-werewolf chapter 5 . 3/24
I can tell you had a lot of fun writing this one :D. And bonus points for historical characters, that's one of my favorite things in 'fiction'. Pirate Anna is best Anna.
gryfon-spanish-werewolf chapter 1 . 3/23
Who's excited? I'm excited! Great opening chapter and really interesting writing style. You have quiet the unique voice. Can't wait to read the rest of it!
Neveria chapter 15 . 2/10
What a wonderful story! I love both Cloud Atlas and Elsanna, so this felt like Christmas came early.
I was kind of disappointed because there was no story set in the future but that's okay. :-)
My favorite timeline was probably the Robber AU because what can I say - I love heartbreaking major character deaths.
I also immensely enjoyed hunting for the reoccurring objects. I didn't even notice them until Pirate!Elsa's necklace.
Thank you for this amazing journey through time.
Shadowfax321 chapter 15 . 9/26/2014
Randomly stumbled across this story, and I'm glad I did. These stories were all really good! Some sad, some happy, all with a heavy dose of feels haha. And the Cloud Atlas influence really pulled me in...I love that book and movie.
frozen3 chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
Okay, I don't know how many I'm going to read this before I stop crying. This was the most amazing thing ever. Simply. How do you even come up with these ideas? It's an insane talent! I know this story is complete but I HAD to leave a review! This story was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Just by the chapter titles, I know you and I could be best friends.
charlieboy chapter 15 . 7/23/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed every last one of it. Keep writing, much luck to you and a good day!
Charlieboy chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
...nahhhh that wasn't sad whats a typical bandit story without death no? Still though, excuse me while I strangle Anna and Hans in my mind.
Charlieboy chapter 9 . 7/23/2014
Damnit! You're playing with my emotions woman! Lol anyway in all seriousness, she should move out of Berlin before the Red Army comes marching on. Otherwise, some of the consequences would be far too brutal, for a blonde and blue-eyed woman no less.
Charlieboy chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
Wow... thats uhh quite... sad? I mean sad in a heartbreaking sortof way if there's no 'getting together' after all that feels. I mean, weirdly enough, I got hit on a not-so-out friend ages back (no clue he was REALLY gay) but I just kind of awkwardly laughed it off and so on. I didn't really care but now I'm can't stop seeing gorgeous & beautiful Elsa awkwardly laughed at and rejected!
Charlieboy chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
Okay... I don't exactly pay attention to chapter titles but you got a chuckle out of me. I thought it was just a coincidence but now I would be suprised if I didn't see an "Apologize" chapter title!
Charlieboy chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
This concept is truly fascinating! A sort of throughout the times kinda thing. You're quite good at this and here's hoping the rest is just as interesting as the first two! :)
cleverthrow chapter 15 . 7/13/2014
This story was so good. So original, so well written! Just awesome
doopydoo chapter 15 . 5/15/2014
Love the Greece one. Can't wait to read the next chapter of it.