Reviews for Somewhere In Time
Charlieboy chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
...nahhhh that wasn't sad whats a typical bandit story without death no? Still though, excuse me while I strangle Anna and Hans in my mind.
Charlieboy chapter 9 . 7/23/2014
Damnit! You're playing with my emotions woman! Lol anyway in all seriousness, she should move out of Berlin before the Red Army comes marching on. Otherwise, some of the consequences would be far too brutal, for a blonde and blue-eyed woman no less.
Charlieboy chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
Wow... thats uhh quite... sad? I mean sad in a heartbreaking sortof way if there's no 'getting together' after all that feels. I mean, weirdly enough, I got hit on a not-so-out friend ages back (no clue he was REALLY gay) but I just kind of awkwardly laughed it off and so on. I didn't really care but now I'm can't stop seeing gorgeous & beautiful Elsa awkwardly laughed at and rejected!
Charlieboy chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
Okay... I don't exactly pay attention to chapter titles but you got a chuckle out of me. I thought it was just a coincidence but now I would be suprised if I didn't see an "Apologize" chapter title!
Charlieboy chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
This concept is truly fascinating! A sort of throughout the times kinda thing. You're quite good at this and here's hoping the rest is just as interesting as the first two! :)
cleverthrow chapter 15 . 7/13/2014
This story was so good. So original, so well written! Just awesome
doopydoo chapter 15 . 5/15/2014
Love the Greece one. Can't wait to read the next chapter of it.
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 15 . 5/13/2014
I think out of every one of your AU's in different times this is my favorite. I'm glad to see a second part of it
FrozenRose1 chapter 15 . 5/12/2014
I was excited to find this. I was ecstatic once I realized that you were not, in fact, writing a series of unfinished one shots purely to torture me. I was overjoyed to realize that you were finished with all the stories and proceeded to devour them for the next hour or so. I mean, I found this the day after you finished it. How lucky can I get?

This was an amazing prompt idea and you handled it wonderfully. The research that probably went into this is very much appreciated, as is the great writing. I considered trying to pick a favorite, and then promptly gave up. As for continuations, I'm glad you're continuing the pirate AU, and if you can come up with a plot for it, I'd very much like to see more of the Holocaust story. That time period and the opening you left in the ending both interest me.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/11/2014
HELL YEAH THANK YOU FOR THIS!
They might have nowhere to go now but at least they're together 3
smilingpuddle chapter 15 . 5/11/2014
Very good! I loved it. :)
el-sana chapter 15 . 5/11/2014
I loved that ending! The idea that Elsa and Anna are inseparable throughout time is wonderfully romantic. Thanks for sharing these amazing stories with us and I look forward to more!
L chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
Why must you hurt me like this ;-;
smilingpuddle chapter 14 . 5/4/2014
I noticed and enjoyed how you linked objects across the stories. I am really enjoying these stories. Of course the ones that would be most fun to see continued are the "Pirate Anna and merchant's daughter Elsa" and "Ex-Captian of the Guard Elsa with beggar girl Anna." I do love westerns, but you did kill off Elsa in that one. :(
smilingpuddle chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
It did, indeed, live up to expectations. Thank you. :)
104 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »