Reviews for Somewhere In Time
Guest chapter 12 . 4/14/2014
Fucking yes, you continue this story!
Moboy1 chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
This is such an awesome fic. I love the idea!
el-sana chapter 11 . 4/8/2014
is that it? are you continuing with the pirate storyline later on? I don't even know if I want you to. All your endings end in tragedy. can you balance it out with some cheerful endings? I guess this one counts if it's an ending, although it's a bit incomplete (i.e., they didn't kiss).
Subterranean Renaissance Faire chapter 11 . 4/7/2014
ahh this is the chapter i was especially excited about seeing, something about pirate anna is so fascinating to me for some reason ;w; thank you for a lovely update! btw something ive been meaning to say (but have been too shy to) is that i am literally so excited about this fic, its one of my very favorites that im following right now. reincarnation aus are one of my favorite aus and tbh i was just thinking about one for frozen myself the night before i found this fic and got sad because i have zero writing ability, so when i found this existed it was basically a party. thank you so much for such a lovely, exciting read!
ihavemovedontobetterthings chapter 11 . 4/7/2014
Wow. You are capable of not making me cry whenever you update... lol I WANT MOAAAAAAAAAAAAAR.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/7/2014
I see you like pirates.
AFDN chapter 10 . 4/5/2014
O_Q You want to know what I think? You are a monster...why would you do that. Take back this sadness right now! I am so sad...glad Anna stayed strong and adventurous though.
UlyssesMan chapter 10 . 4/4/2014
But... But... I was already so depressed today... Oh my God... D:
LinkGirl101 chapter 10 . 4/4/2014
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! T.T *grabs kleenex* so sad :(
ihavemovedontobetterthings chapter 10 . 4/4/2014
Are these every going to have happy endings, because I think I used up all the tissues...
PureSmoulder chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
Death is a powerful tool, able to invoke the mightiest of feels, even from the coldest of beasts.

I really like this chapter. It just gets better and better. Shit, my keyboard is wet.
lesbinope chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
Wjat the fuck omfg no stop whaf the ffricking fack fickhole ffriggin festielrnfnf my heart
Me And My Luck chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
i haTE YOU SO MUCH I WANTED MORE OF THE COWBOY AU ugh okay sorry i just deATH IS DEPRESSING

i actually love you so anyway nice job dude even if it was super depressing okay whatever i'm cool good job keep it up
el-sana chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
Jesus Christ do you have any happy endings? :(
PureSmoulder chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
Crappy? No, on the contrary, this is my favorite chapter yet!
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »