Reviews for 1942
1525 chapter 4 . 7/18
your ankmusmos friend i guess
1525 chapter 10 . 7/18
up date plz
JordanMathias chapter 10 . 7/14
I agree I have this story so far, especially with Prazel, I've only read a couple fics with this and I can say I enjoy it immensely. I can also see Frank doing this and I'm glad you did, get some turmoil in the couple. Also I'm sure your aware but Piper was to be a daughter of Aphrodite not Venus. But its your story so it's whatev :)
This is an amazing story:) keep up the Awsomeness!
... -_- OMG THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC IVE READ IN A WHILE! This story is really good and Percy/Hazel pairing is EXCELLENT! Plz update soon! (or I will find you and play horrible music around you forever! :P)

- ASmartButDumbPerson _
Chesh chapter 9 . 7/5
Awsome story! Keep up the great writing:)
Youdontseethis chapter 10 . 6/27
I find this weird myself, butwhen I imagine Hazel fighting in the Coliseum,Centuries (Song) seems to fit in perfectly.
Mercy chapter 10 . 6/23
UPDATE! And what's their(Hazel&Percy's) ship name? They are sooo cute together! *Cough*must control my inner fangirl...*cough*. And UPDATE! Again*
Oh boy what a nice cliffhanger to leave us on. -_- But honestly I don't mind as long as the next update isn't in three months. This is my favorite story on here and I keep a tab open in Safari and check every week for an update.

from: TheChickLastTimeThatHadTheLongAssPenNameThatSheCantRemember
I love almost all your story's ( had a hard time reading the color silver) but this is by far my favorite I just ask that you make more I waited forever for the 10th chapter maybe the 11th soon :)
midnightkhaos chapter 10 . 6/15
Awesome story your a pretty good writer
king BOB chapter 10 . 6/8
I really enjoy reading your story, i love the detail and I also love how you you mix in a bit of action with just the right amount of drama. However, I would really enjoy it if you would include more Percy badass scenes... So cool. Bt dubbs... your sooo Amazing, to the zenith of the A.
chyann1023 chapter 10 . 6/9
cool story

number one story
StormatronXLIV chapter 10 . 6/9
Update the story! It is nice and has a good plot to it. Wonder if Katie will get jealous of Hazel if they meet and they end up fighting... That will be interesting mwahahaha
chyann1023 chapter 1 . 6/9