Reviews for 1942
Joe-El chapter 8 . 9/27
Very good story. 3 quick questions. How old is Percy in the story? Where does it take place in the timeline? And finally since Percy is the son of the primordial of Earth. Nature in the most untamed, wouldn't it make sense if Percy had a way with plants that could make any of the Demeter kids, or even poison ivy, green with envy... See what I did there?
DanDrake chapter 2 . 9/23
O_O How did nico bring percy and hazel back to life? in the book nico could get her out because thanatos had already been captured by that time. So he could just walk her out. So how did he do it this time?
DarthDovahkiin chapter 8 . 9/7
Great job on the chappie!
I'm really looking forward to more!
If you're interested in new powers for Percy, check out Elementalists from the Guild Wars franchise.
Keep up the good work!
Jo chapter 8 . 9/3
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Your stories are so good
I want to marry you.

Your awesome. Like, Percy awesome ;) I loved he finally found somewhere he fits in, even though it's without Hazel. I love her and all (btw AWSOME pairing) but I feel she kinda drags him down because he always cared about her firstly, and it's good he's finally semi happy. Thalia just HAD to ruin the mood didn't she? Thnx Thals! Anyway, thanks for the update!
doctor of supreme awesomeness chapter 8 . 8/23
I love this story buuuuut fuck the Romans...and maybe a different love Reyna or someone from the greeks( not anabeth) and have him more often at the Greek camp with the dauther of neptune
Piper christianson chapter 5 . 8/23
Love the story keep it up!
Piper christianson chapter 3 . 8/23
I get it terra is Latin for ghea brilent!
ZoeandArtyawesomelover chapter 8 . 8/19
Yay Percw beat up Jason and your work. Miss pluto i must say the we could get along you know...i am not a serious person too...i mean life sucks and why not fooling around
put it flowers of you dont like it, girly hope you update soon
Youdontseethis chapter 8 . 8/16
Screw the Romans, the Greeks are better! They're less strict and more fun to be. Sorry Pluto's Daughter 11
Jake The sshat chapter 8 . 8/15
I would like to say I liked to chapter, but... I doubt you can grab someone and shadow travel them like THAT (Imagine me clapping my hands) the plot seems a little pushed, in a sense, but whatever, I'm an sshole so it doesnt matter to me. Bye mom.
Llew444 chapter 8 . 8/14
Woo ! So, this is my first review for this story (I think) but I have reviewed others.
Aaaaanyyyyywwwaaayyysss, I am liking the story so far and wondered why Percy went to CJ do this chaptr cleared it up for me.
Aanyhow, you wanted jokes eh?
There are three sides on a triangle.
Illuminati confirmed
LightningSkye14 chapter 8 . 8/11
Nice chapter. I hope it stays Percy/Hazel throughout the story. While I never really took much thought to the ship beforehand, well written stories featuring them as a couple like this one are awesome. The two have gone so through so much now that it would never be the same if they were just friends again. They would always like one another, I know it.

Anyway, nice work. It's a 9 out of 10 on my scale.
Thank you so much for updating! When Jason got punched I was like 'Suck it, jerk!' I honestly enjoy the fact that Percy didn't want to hit Piper in the last chapter because it made him look more of a gentleman and less Roman. And when Jason apologised and still got punched I thought he deserved it. I mean justice had got to come from somewhere, right? Anyways, that's all, thanks for the chapter. Peace out.
the Oracle of Akemi chapter 8 . 8/11
That was an awesome chapter!
Struggle Is Real chapter 8 . 8/11
Wait if Percy is at Camp Halfblood and Hazel is still at the Roman camp. Isn't that kinda bad?