Reviews for 1942
childofdeath2 chapter 12 . 3/16
I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really like this story! Which is why you need to update it...like, now.
childofdeath2 chapter 11 . 3/16
Jeez Percy, you've got to stop passing out.
childofdeath2 chapter 9 . 3/16
Poor Percy...and Hazel!
childofdeath2 chapter 8 . 3/16
Percy have you forgotten about Hazel! You left her behind!
childofdeath2 chapter 7 . 3/16
I hate Jason right now!
This review is pretty late.. but please continue. This story is amazingly written and it's also unique. I hope that you will be able to write more of this story
I was rereading this story and I noticed that you said Sammy was sick so he missed their last day of school, but in a more recent chapter you said he moved to New York. So if you could give some clarification on this that would be great. ( this is one of the best stories I've read along with your other one the boy who grew up.) bye!
From-
Guest
ArcadeInk chapter 12 . 2/26
my favorite quote of all time " It's also a slang for penis!" I literally fell out of my bed laughing but then i stopped when i realized there hasn't been an update in TWENTY DAYS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU SLANG WRITING LATE PUBLISHER! GET A MOVE ON IT! GODS!... still my favorite story on this whole site!
fireflame789 chapter 12 . 2/13
Oh hey, it's an update.

Very nice chapter. Very good. Very nice. I'm going on a limb and saying you looked up basically every slang term you used, but I digress.

Also, why do they have to have bee's knees? Why can't it just be a regular girl with regular knees. YOU KNOW WHAT'S UP.

Anyway, very nice and fluffy stuff. I'm just waiting for the next chapter's hard emotional train that's going to hit me. (*ducks for cover)
I love the happy ones:) and now I know why Robin(DC comics) has the name Dick, Dictective! Ha!
Never understood that until now
raging fire storm chapter 12 . 2/12
also can't wait for the next update. raging fire storm, raging off
raging fire storm chapter 12 . 2/12
been meaning to tell you...it's BECKENDORF not Beckondwarf
raging fire storm chapter 11 . 2/12
awesome show of power!
raging fire storm chapter 10 . 2/12
I really hope that the cliff hanger is taken care of in the next chapter...I don't want to wait long before the mystery is solved...
raging fire storm chapter 9 . 2/12
great job. honestly, this is the first time that I've seen Percy break down due to people not liking him and talking down to him, and it's refreshing. I mean, SERIOUSLY people, Percy is still a human and so has a breaking point. everyone else is always like, Percy can only be not happy when the whole camp and Greek mythological world betrays him or unless his character is dark or evil from the start. they never have him being broken from peer pressure. so... thumbs up for that. have a blue blueberry flavored cookie...