Reviews for From the Ashes
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Can u please update proud and prejudice I love it so much and I really want to know what happens next please I love it, it's my fav story
aprilfoolsberry chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Awwwww
I was reading this at school, and I just kinda sat at the table giggling like an idiot... people were giving me those looks.. But seriously, this was the most perfect story ever ,and all the bade feels ,It just makes me smile.

You need to keep writing bade because I just can't get over it.
Karkoolka chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Love it, amazing story ;)
chasingafterstarlight chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
This fanfiction is amazing. Seriously. I'm in love with your writing and the beautiful words you use, also. Seriously, though, you need to keep writing Bade forever and ever.
The way you wrote Beck was awesome, how he fell after Melinda Murray broke his heart, and especially the way that Beck saw Jade as a mystery and gradually got to know her, because I love that kind of buildup. I adore how you used the prompt and took it in a completely knew creative direction, and also the end made me smile a whole lot because I miss Bade way too much and all. Also the twist with Jade's parents made the story incredibly interesting. I dunno, I guess I really like your writing, and I'm so glad you decided to enter because I've really missed your fics!
I also love this line a whole whole lot: "But most of all, Beck Oliver delighted in discovering how much he loved Jade West every day." So many feels about that line to be honest. It makes me love (and miss) their unique relationship even more.
All in all, though, you did an amazing job! Seriously glad you entered!
Nina chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Well, tis has been a long time coming.
I like it very very much. I like that you included a "I'm gonna count to 10" moment and that Jade has awesome parents and that everyone stayed absolutely in character.
Amazing as always, Khay.
But Tori and Sikowitz? How did THAT happen? hahah 3
As I am terrible with reviews, I am going to leave now.

Love,
Nina x
j chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I love that you incorporated some lines,moments from victorious! Fanta-bulous story as always! You are one of my fave/great bade fanfiction writer muchlove!
boughtthedream chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
What can I say? I'm still recovering from my lack of sleep the night I helped you edit it but it was worth it. I remember when you were first developing this story and you wanted him to be like JB and we talked about how he went crazy over a broken heart. But you changed some things since that talk. Like having Tori be with Sikowitz and the heart breaker being Melinda Murray. This is so good Khay and I knew it would be. How could it not be since you're the one who wrote it? The characterization is great, the plot, the Bade. I love it all. I'm so glad you joined the contest. It's been too long since I've read Bade from you.

Favorite line: nvmd doesn't allow you to copy and paste. I'll text you it later :)

-Your biggest fan xoxox
Shayne Forbes chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
OMG you write the best stories I swear. I love this so much. Hands down one of my favorite bade stories ever.
thea chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Ugh stupid phone with it's tiny screen
And aww at Robbie's unrequited feelings for Beck and his total cluelessness to it but Jade managed to pick up on it right away.
Both cringing and laughing at the "little angel" scene. So much secondhand embarrassment from drunk!Melinda.
Also Jade Serene Gypsy Moonrise West had me in stitches. Celebrities and their weird as hell baby names.
Bade cuddling/tickling on couches is EVERYTHING.
Anyway I think I'm forgetting some things but I love everything about this fic. Xoxo
thea chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Omg Khay! I love this AU! What bold minor ships I almost choked on my coffee when I realized Sikowitz was Tori's husband/babby daddy. It puts another spin on his blatant favoritism. Beck/Melinda Murray (I typed May twice lol) squicks me out a bit. It's not really that big of an age difference bit it seems huge when dealing with teens. But I love how Beck still helps her out even tho she broke his heart and almost killed his relationship with Jade. I love how you inserted little things in like "Malcolm Winchester Figglesworth" and "Crystal Waters (only Sikowitz would name his daughter Crystal Waters lmao)"

"If anyone's going to be rude at this table, it's going to be me!" This line is so perfectly Jade and Cat being all "poor camel!" You've nailed the character's
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Omg i think i died bc BADEfeels
Ellie chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
You're alive! That makes me so happy. And great story, you're seriously one of my favorite authors, and it's becoming harder and harder to find good stories. Probably this is your last post in here, the show ended over a year ago so it's understandable, but i sure hope I'm wrong, cause i know i won't be over victorious anytime soon
ahsnapitzkiana chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
A beautiful work of art this simply is! Made me grin ear to ear cause it's so cute and well-written!Awesome job!
heartaches chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
loved this! I'm gonna read (and probably favorite) all your Bade stories! please never stop writing them!
LeleD2010 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
So, this is beyond good.
Really, amazing job! I hadn't read such a sweet story in a long time.
I like how you kept her out of fame, and because of her own will. Like, really good.
And this review officially makes no sense. Lol
But keep writing! I'd love to read more :)