Reviews for They Never Knew
Love this story can't wait to read the sequel!
VampireBasket chapter 70 . 6/7
I have been reading this fic over the past week and I just HAD to review and tell you it was AMAZING and that I am definitely moving straight onto the sequel.

I am also very gutted it has finished, but I'm sososo glad the sequel has been published... Long stories are the BEST and this must have taken you absolutely ages to write!

Also, to the person you kept mentioning in your A/Ns... It amazes me that they continued to read and review if they hated the story so much... Why bother?! :/ I actually liked reading your rants haha, and congrats on getting into college! :D So now I'm off to read Until It Was Too Late... Loved every second of this one :)
Nooo Sakura why would you do that!
bladau lili o gerddoriaeth chapter 1 . 5/20
I just wanted to let you know, I love this story to bits, and as bad as it is, for most of the story, I understand sakura perfectly. I always go back and reread this story when I'm feeling down or alone, because it makes me feel like I am not alone. Like maybe someone gets it. One of my favorite stories ever, and I really can't wait for the sequel.
Ooh hot and smirking gaara
lamone chapter 13 . 5/15
You said it. Naruto is the perfect guy for Sakura if not Gaara.
lamone chapter 12 . 5/15
Why didn't you just make the love triangle GaaraxSakuraxNaruto?
Sasusaku? Wtf. Please how can you not get tired of sasuke the bastard
Interesting
ElevatedJewel chapter 28 . 5/1
Amazing chapter! Perfectly dramatic... Wow what a way to reveal
ElevatedJewel chapter 18 . 4/30
I'm binge reading this, its a great story... I'm just frustrated that I don't know what actually happened yet or why these two jerks won't really forgive her... Lol needless to say I'll keep reading!
Avani chapter 7 . 4/26
very well written
Avani chapter 4 . 4/26
awesome chapter, well written
FalconBirdx chapter 52 . 4/23
Wow, this just broke my SasuSaku heart so much, but I guess I'll forgive it, since it's AU.
I gotta say, though, that even though this is pretty dark, I do like this story. I like the plot and how everything develops, but I've never been a huge fan of love triangles. That being said, I still can't stop reading this story till the very end.
fuck the person who gave you flames, I like this story, i think it well and consistently written and you're fair about how the main characer chooses between the two. sasuke just isnt mature aniugh or able to take care of sakura in her current state, he'd need infinant patient and the ability to care for someone elses emotions first, sasuke's quick temper makes hi imcapable of that. meanwhile gaara by comparison is Good for sakura, psychologically, physically, emotionally and mentally.
sakura is a broken individual, as sad as it is to say, she's broken and she needs fixing. sasuke wants to fix her, but he's only willing to go as far as spending money on tape and time patching her tohegher with glue till she resembles what she looked like before. but gaara', who wants to fix her, is willing to do the dirty work, to by the proper parts, to spend time watching tutorials, taking her to shops, replacing parts and not just making her better, but better than before. thats what she needs right now.
and if the other readers cat see thatm then fuck em. personally is sasuke had prooved himseof even a but able to take care of her during this story, i woudve given him a chance, but as it happens, he diddnt, and so cant comare to the other guy.