Reviews for They Never Knew
The Ram Princess chapter 70 . 4/4
I enjoyed your story. Thank you for writing it!

I'm happy she ended up with Gaara. If written right, they could be so cute together.
red.masenko chapter 28 . 8/14/2017
Oh my god, I just had for review. What an insane chapter. I want to smack whoever did that. Also, im super glad this is more Gaara/Sakura than Sasuke/Sakura. I don't know why but it just.. fits this story so so much more (I mean.. I know why.. cos of you, wonderful writer). Thanks for this awesome story!
jacpin2002 chapter 70 . 8/9/2017
This was a great story
jacpin2002 chapter 51 . 8/9/2017
This was beautiful. I love Gaara singing to her. Just wonderful. So many feels.
jacpin2002 chapter 49 . 8/9/2017
So happy that they made love! And that is exactly what it was. This didn't happen with Sasuke. I hope she chooses Gaara cause their love is so special, healthy and pure.
jacpin2002 chapter 47 . 8/9/2017
I'm glad they didn't have sex. This was not the right time. But still love Gaasaku! Always have and always will.
jacpin2002 chapter 34 . 8/9/2017
I love these Gaasaku moments!
jacpin2002 chapter 19 . 8/9/2017
Uh-oh. I hope she doesn't string Gaara along while she is battling her feelings with Sasuke.
jacpin2002 chapter 15 . 8/9/2017
I love Itasaku as well. My top 3 pairings in Naruto is SasorixSakura (Sasosaku), GaaraxSakura (Gaasaku), and ItachixSakura (Itasaku). I think this is actually in character for Itachi. he seems like he would do this because of his capacity of love for others. Poor Sakura. I hope she gets the help she needs.
jacpin2002 chapter 11 . 8/9/2017
Poor Sakura. This is not the way to get better. Sasuke is not helping either. This is so unhealthy. Oh, I hope Sakura gets her head out of her ass and start looking to Gaara cause he seems so much better for her.
jacpin2002 chapter 5 . 8/9/2017
I love Gaasaku! This is a great story. I feel bad that Sakura has to go through so much at school. I just hope it turns out ok in the end and the 'his love' that she is talking about in the song turns out to be Gaara and not Sasuke.
Katsumi of Doom chapter 70 . 7/20/2017
This story was definitely awesome, I couldn't stop reading it for two days in a row! I loved how everyone had a secret and you had to wait for clues to have a small idea about what happened. It has been years since I have read a good fanfic like this. Congrats on the good work! 3
clestourgeon31 chapter 70 . 6/2/2017
Omg loved this story. Read all 70 chapters in 2 days lol your writing is so good, can't wait to start the sequel!
LadyRainDancer chapter 13 . 5/14/2017
"Are you saying you have an attitude problem, Gaara-kun? ... Definitely." XD another amazing line that had me laughing hysterically.
LadyRainDancer chapter 10 . 5/13/2017
"I want to hit you sometimes too!" Oh gods I'm dying XD you crack me up