Reviews for One Plus One
Kitty1098 chapter 16 . 6/29/2016
Stop content editing. Its driving me nuts, especially because it seems that I'm missing vital information, as some of the writing afterwards doesn't make sense.
questions chapter 12 . 6/26/2016
I was really hoping to read the full chapter but couldn't find the link in your bio :(
Guest chapter 24 . 5/14/2016
i dont know why they are givi g you a hard time about the graphic fun stuff on your stories when i have read some pretty graphic stuff in other stories i like the graphic stuff lol this is a cute story though
NarukoSon chapter 15 . 3/18/2016
love this chapter too adorable
Min-chan17 chapter 19 . 2/8/2016
your work its so neat, great chapt
SplendentGoddess chapter 25 . 12/20/2015
I FINALLY had a chance to read this, and it was worth the wait! Once I saw you'd started posting the sequel I'd known I needed to get off my butt, figuratively speaking, at least, but I'd been busy lately with my own writing and wouldn't allow myself any reading time except as a reward after my own writing for the moment was done. Ended up reading the whole thing in one sitting, popping over to AO3 for the naughty bits. Should have gone to bed like two hours ago, LOL, but I just couldn't tear myself away. I had no idea the main bit of romance was going to be centered around Christmas Eve and New Year's. That made my day, especially considering Christmas Eve is in four days. Yay for Christmas! I also absolutely adored how authentically Japanese this is. You wove in so many details that would probably either throw a less educated western fangirl for a loop or go completely over her head, but I was just nodding and smiling to myself the whole time. Well done!
kokoronagomu chapter 3 . 12/2/2015
sweet! cute story, sneaky kids. xD
when doing research for an actor cast in the live action 'rurouni kenshin' movies a couple years ago i found out that the actor takeru sato who played the lead character kenshin also played one of the 'kamen rider - den o" main characters. lol
gin
Momo1913 chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
So, I absolutely love this story! I've read it like 3 times. Are you still planning on writing a sequel? Please, please, please say yes!
Baymax67 chapter 25 . 8/18/2015
Awww that was cute
MadamScorpio chapter 25 . 11/22/2014
I really liked this story! I hope you do post the sequel!
M
kiki-chan3410 chapter 25 . 8/2/2014
Beautiful!
Kilataia chapter 25 . 7/26/2014
Loved The story!
sarahjocody chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
This is the second time I've read this story and I loved it even more the second time around. I'm not usually a huge fan of AU stories but I loved this one. If you've not read this story, you need to. I love how even though it's an AU story Kagome and Inuyasha aren't Out of Character at all.
Warm-Amber92 chapter 25 . 3/2/2014
I'm ready for part two, even though I can hardly handle angust I'll try to keep it together. As for the ending I was like eff yeah it can't wait for their baby to be her whoot whoot!
Peace chapter 25 . 3/2/2014
Awwww that's the end ? Damnn. That was such a beautiful story omygawd. Crying laughing beautiful moments. It was a pleasure reading this .(: