Reviews for Beyond Ourselves
EiswolfZero chapter 25 . 10/4
So I wanted to say that this scene/chapter especially wouldn't let me go and the urge to draw Loki a bit...well..tired and exhausted and just DONE was big enough that I did a headshot inspired by it.
So if you ever want to see it
post/188134718999/really-really-wanted-to-draw-loki-after-reading
EiswolfZero chapter 32 . 10/4
By god was that amazing
Loki's pain, his loneliness and the way you portrayed the avengers. Not stuck on black and White but willing to help him, heck even Clint!

This was one of the best Loki stories I've ever read. Hands down
MegK1978 chapter 32 . 6/3
Kept alternating between giggling quietly and being close to tears. I don't get that often anymore. Thank you for that.
Brava! Moving on to the next story now.
yo chapter 13 . 3/9
Don't let them know, don't let them see...nonexistent, you-always-have-to-be-!
ok im sorry; Loki is just such an Elsa. Except WAYYY more jaded and tortured, and morally ambiguous. Sometimes. BUT THERE ARE STRIKING SIMILARITIES aside from the obvious "dangerous ice power and royalty. You know? They both don't want to hurt the ones they care about...and I think Elsa also shared Loki's sentiment that maybe she was destined to be alone forever because she was so dangerous...except she was better off afterward and didn't hate herself, yo. She's all about empowerment and being free, while Loki is more about self-loathing and imprisoning himself with his own guilt and fears, yo. And obviously, their PARENTS(squints at Odin) and uPBRINGINGS (raises eyebrows at entire Asgardian population) affected their personalities. I need Elsa just to pop out and help this dude. Maybe be some sort of therapist. AND PEPPER AND/or(preferably "and") (alive) FRIGGA HAVE TO COME ALONG AS WELL. ok sorry for the rambles but this is just a really good story i enjoy all the cookies given to us readers
ThatOneGuest chapter 32 . 2/23
Hilarious ending! I loved this from beginning to end! This was an awesome fanfic
Freya Annalise Malfoy chapter 32 . 9/16/2018
Great story. Love it. Thank you for sharing.
John Smith chapter 31 . 8/15/2018
Oh wow. I admit I felt a little bit of disappointment when I realized that maybe Loki can never be happy in Asgard. I was hoping that perhaps Thor could change things for him. However, that ending really made it all worthwhile. Thor is such a good brother... Great chapter again!
John Smith chapter 30 . 8/15/2018
Oohhh poor Loki. But the way Hogun and the guards acted... I have high hopes. This was a haunting chapter, but not in a bad way. It was so full of raw emotion and hope, although Loki's own perspective is hopeless, which creates a great contrast. Fantastic writing!
John Smith chapter 29 . 8/15/2018
OOOH man I was WAITING FOR THIS. Two things in one chapter. I was wondering how you'd wrap up the Doom thing and ESPECIALLY how you'd wrap up Loki's issues with Asgard and Odin. I can't wait to see what you do!
John Smith chapter 28 . 8/15/2018
Another really sweet, well-written chapter... but what is happening? Aah! Cliffhangers are the best/worst!
John Smith chapter 27 . 8/15/2018
Ah, I loved this whole chapter so much. What a touching scene, especially at the end. I wasn't expecting that attitude from Thor, but I wanted it so, so badly. That was cathartic to read, and so well written. Great job!
John Smith chapter 26 . 8/15/2018
Oh what a sweet chapter. Poor Loki. My heart ached, but this was just so, so sweet. Beautiful writing!
John Smith chapter 25 . 8/15/2018
Ah, this... this is the kind of chapter I wish a lot more stories had. I want to bookmark this and remind myself to include this kind of quiet, still, private moment. If you've played Kingdom Hearts, the second game has a moment like this toward the end, and it is just... it brings things together really well. I haven't seen it done well often, but you did a fantastic job in this chapter. Just that decompression moment, even if it's not the end and things aren't healed. It's a quite moment to start the healing process. It's beautiful!
John Smith chapter 24 . 8/15/2018
Oohhhh what a good moment, that. So beautiful. I waited so long to read that. Ah, poor Loki, but I'm so glad he got to see Thor again. You are just a fantastic writer. Action, fight scenes, emotions, mood, suspense... you do it all so well!
John Smith chapter 23 . 8/15/2018
Hmmm... interesting. I'm not sure how I feel about this turn, but it makes sense. I look forward to seeing how you manage it! :) Great chapter with intense emotions yet again! I love the way you write everyone!