Reviews for The Mystery Of Magic
ConsultingTimeLadyFromHogwarts chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
Love your story! Hope you update soon :)
CrazyFM chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
Can't wait for this to be continued
elijahlover chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
Please update x
Rain of the Forest chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
WHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! PLEASE! YOU MUST FINISH THIS STORY! I LOVE IT TOO MUCH FOR YOU TO JUST FORGET ABOUT IT! PLEASE CONTINUE!
DarkRavie chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
Great chapter. You story is very good and I can't wait to read what happens next in your story.
Chibisuka6 chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
No big stuff happens. I await for more of your work.
zeynel chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
It's okay, *I* will be waiting! _-

I understand your conundrum, MY mother stepped on my laptop in january -broken screen all the same, I commiserate...
SkyWolf25 chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
Okay, I will wait :D
GothicCheshire chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
This is truly fascinating so far. I'm liking what you're doing. Very interested in more. Update when you can :)
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
oh wow
PurpleElm23723 chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
I... am at a loss for words at this bit of utter perfection... I have been waiting for a taste of heaven and my palate seems to have found the sweet goodness of it... this piece is amazing and well written and I seem to have found another Potterhead as well as a fellow Sherlockian. I applaud you, dear author, and must say, I cannot wait for the next installment! Again, amazing! Happy writing!
Nataly SkyPot chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
Muy bueno.
MAFITA chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
I really liked this chapter! :D But couldn't you have made John have at least a kitty that liked him in the shop? T_T I feel sorry for him, Sherlock got the wand, let the poor John have something special... Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
SkyWolf25 chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
He Got a Hawk! *cheers*
After Sherlock got 'Angel' I was kind of expecting John to get 'Demon' because of the chapter title, but after reading the whole thing I'm thinking that it's probably the Malfoys.
Good chapter, hope Sherlock teaches soon!
SkyWolf25 chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
A wand for muggles! You do not dissappoint me :D
And a yew wand! I read the pottermore descriptions for it, and I can see you did some research ;)
More soon, I hope! Can't wait to see Sherlock and John teaching.