Reviews for Most Important
twinklingeyes07 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
awesome! enjoyed it :)
wcfan chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Why must you hurt me like this?

I get Sam's POV. He was suppose to be gone, he was ready to let go but he got tricked into not doing it. His choice of what to do with his life was taken away from him without his consent. And by an angel who was responsible for Kevin's death. He'll be putting that blame on himself, no matter how much Dean doesn't want him to.
But yeah, I don't think he handled it well. Pushing Dean away like that. It's like they never learn that, they need each other. Now that he is alive, he'll need Dean. It's not a choice, it's how they function.
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I'm a sam girl but now I want to beat Sam with a hard object because of how much of a jerk he's being this season. I wish something like this would happened and Sam would realize how much he's hurting dean and try to make it better.
Queen Bee chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Great story! I agree that it's Sam that needs to take a good hard look at himself and start making some changes.
Anna chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
While I agree with most of this and heartily wish that Dean would tell Sam all of this, I have to disagree with the last part. This WAS Sam. This is the Sam who has spent most of his life running away from his family. This is the Sam who weighs everything on how it will impact him and acts in the way that will inconvenience him the least. This is the Sam who was arrogant enough to disregard everyone and chose Ruby. This is the Sam who didn't spend one minute to look for his brother for an entire year. This has always been Sam, and I'm afraid, will always be Sam. How the writers believe this character is the main hero of the show has always baffled me.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I'm crying.
rosebudgirl chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
You are exactly right! Last night was devastating. Dean's face when Sam told him he would not try to save him was heartbreaking. Thanks so much!
StrGazr04 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
The minute I finished this story my first thought was "why couldn't this happen on the show?". Brilliant job!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Wonderful story.
You did a great job having Dean explain and show the pain he is currently feeling.
The ending gave us a brief bit of hope, though not sure how Sam can fix the brothers relationship.
The writers on the show have torn the brothers a part with little hope left of repairing it, but on this site we have wonderful writers that still care.
Thanks for sharing your story with us.
mb64 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
This is fantastic!

jennytork chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Absolutely beautiful!
gr8read chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Very nice.
bgeesfan chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
So sad, so true. Too bad Sam in the show will never see this. He's too caught up in himself. Thanks for saying what needs to be said
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Hit me right in the feels! *sniff* why couldn't this happen last nite.. *sigh* bless you for this! :D